Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. This thread isn't going anywhere.
  2. Phil replied to nman95's topic in Off-Topic
    Please don't spam.
  3. I wouldn't really call Real Madrid a poor team. I'd call them inconsistent at the moment. Brilliant in the league, poor against arsenal and then the 6-1 defeat and the 4-0 win against Zaragoza in the Copa del Rey.
  4. I'm guessing that the USA pc gamer is a different version from the UK version? But yeah thanks. Will probably be looking further into the game :)
  5. Nice post Nadril. Makes me want to try the game now. Those are actual in game screenshots? I've seen a pc gaming magazine review on the game, but didn't think to highly of it. I will try to get a trial, because I'm not too sure about paying for something I know little about.
  6. You posted the exact same thing a month ago... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=386 ... light=wurm Use that if you have to.
  7. To your previous post, the only posts which have been removed were the ones which were starting to flame and start arguments. This is an intelligent discussion which we wont let turn into a flame war.
  8. school holidays in UK & USA + runescape update + 87 worlds in rs crashing = MAJOR lag for us.
  9. This is a good point and one I agree with.
  10. Phil replied to Chaotix04's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep I agree here. If my guild had been a bit bigger and more active then I think I would have played longer than I did.
  11. Yep I really like Placebo. I've enjoyed their past music and will be definetly checking out their new stuff.
  12. Was that before or after Kewells 3rd minute bad challange?
  13. This wasn't in the Premier League. Was in the FA Cup. :) I agree with you though, Man Utd haven't been the same since the Cantona, Schmeichel etc. and the Champions League winning days.
  14. Actually I don't think Man Utd deserved to win. Liverpool looked in control most of the match. The only time when Man Utd looked like scoring was in the last 15 minutes. (this is coming from a man utd fan)
  15. So you all decide to spam because a us mods don't have time to check every thread on all the boards? How about sending us a pm instead of complaining? Thanks Daan for the pm.
  16. Phil replied to Devils_Dream's topic in Off-Topic
    Right guys lets leave out the arguing. Mypurplecrayon: stop trolling.
  17. Hey, yeah I remember you. Although the only reason I knew of you was because you were terribly rich. Weren't you the one with all the pink hats before the dupe?
  18. See the save on the line from the quick freekick? Any keeper would be proud of that one! :P Although I have to say his positioning was terrible. I was yelling at tv "get back on your line!!!!"
  19. Phil replied to Chaotix04's topic in Off-Topic
    don't bump, especially after only 6 minutes.
  20. League cup > no silverware Anyone see the Newcastle - Southampton game where the keeper got injured and they had already used 3 subs? They had to put a young boy in goals.
  21. Another I forgot about, and which is still a great film, is The Goonies :P
  22. Phil replied to Ramses's topic in Off-Topic
    The sensible option is to save it. The fun option is to spend it. If you earnt that money yourself then you should be able to spend it how you like.
  23. Search much? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=401 ... t=olympics
  24. Can't say I'm disapointed. They have had a few good songs, but I've never been a big fan of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.