Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to DragonFirenze's topic in Off-Topic
    Love it. Been watching since the first season. Not seen much of the last series though :( One of my favourite programmes. :)
  2. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Tech and Computers
    Ohh well, I signed up with circlehosting last night (got my site up and running now). Thanks for the heads up though. I don't think I'll have anything too important hosted, but if I do I'll make sure to keep my own backups. Let's just hope I wont need to though. I'll keep webhostfreaks in mind though for the future. When was this hdd failure, out of interest?
  3. better than wasting time on a game or browsing forums don't you think?
  4. haha nice, reminds me of blue peter.
  5. OK I think this topic has gone far enough.
  6. Please don't bump old, dead topics.
  7. Phil replied to elit9's topic in Tech and Computers
    Yes next time please don't edit out the initial problem.
  8. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Tech and Computers
    Yeah that one is good Skelm: thanks for the offer, will probably do what Matt says get this and see how things go, and when you the dw server is set up possibly switch :P
  9. Yeah just use this topic http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=310833 :)
  10. Phil posted a topic in Tech and Computers
    Well I'm going to be getting some webspace, possibly tomorrow, and was just on the lookout for some web hosting. Just looking for some suggestions for something decent. It's not going to be a big site, would be used for uploading my own pictures, testing my web development skills etc, so probably wont need a lot of bandwidth. It should be realtively cheap and reliable but not so cheap as "too good to be true" Matt has already suggested http://www.circlehosting.co.uk/ which is ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã20/year for 300mb space and 3GB bandwidth. Would probably just go with them if nothing else catches my eye here. Cheers.
  11. Phil replied to bloodkilla87's topic in Off-Topic
    please do not cross post.
  12. Just use this topic. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=377008&start=15
  13. More "greatest ever" type tournaments are in the pipeline :wink: Suggestions are welcome :)
  14. No referral links here please.
  15. It kind of just shows you, there are still ways on the internet to make a quick million bucks legit :P
  16. When I sorted the link, I thought he was talking about http://media.putfile.com/Cats I was thinking this is meant to be funny? :P
  17. Phil replied to Qwexome's topic in Off-Topic
    Might I add that ytmnd's forums (and possibly the others) are getting spammed in retaliation by the ebaum followers. It isn't all one way. The same way ebaums are getting more visitors, so are ytmnd.
  18. Good thing my username is my name then :P (and that I don't live in the US)
  19. Ahh yep nearly forgot about that. I've seen it loads, it's an entertaining film, but not one of my favourites. :P
  20. Phil replied to bestsob's topic in General Discussion
    ok you just contradicted yourself there. If you are physically there then you're not afk...
  21. Phil replied to bestsob's topic in General Discussion
    I would love to know where Andrew actually said this. It is of course obvious that it's one of those things that Jagex never really enforce, but tell people not to do.
  22. Donnie Darko (2001) - Very interesting film. The ending definetly made me think, but I had the feeling I had missed something which made me not fully understand what was going on. I think it's one of those films where you need to see it at least twice to understand them. Worth a look in anyway.
  23. Phil replied to Qwexome's topic in Off-Topic
    I probably wouldn't really care about it, but the fact that Eric Baumen is getting rich off stealling other people's stuff annoys me. :?
  24. Phil replied to bestsob's topic in General Discussion
    afking as more people might know it as is not allowed Which is exactly what you are doing when you go afk training.
  25. Phil replied to hiei333's topic in General Discussion
    Ohh the hypocrisy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.