Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to Jegersej12's topic in RuneScape Suggestions
    OK that's enough accusations about Zezima. Just let him play his own game.
  2. jtman8700, next time you go round the censor you can expect to get a warning from me. Got that?
  3. Yep not a problem at your end. The forums could be slow because of the server upgrade. Could also be due to lots of people trying to get info about today's update on rs. Anyway I would think that the forums will be back to full speed soon.
  4. Phil replied to aguz's topic in Off-Topic
    There is only one version of guild wars game. There are pictures of the different classes on different boxes. There is also a deluxe edition, but it would clearly say it was deluxe.
  5. If you have tried everything then I doubt people would be able to help. What exactly have you tried?
  6. Remember to irc and I still want a pic with you and mad with a bit of paper saying dw rules, ok? :D Enjoy yourselves and don't do anything I wouldn't do :twisted: Looking forward to the pics. :P
  7. It's a bit different when it's a local shop as that basically what he would make his living off. But at some fast food place the workers probably wouldn't even care that some fries were missing.
  8. Hope you have a good trip.. I will be waiting for the stories and pics when you get back :)
  9. I saw this the other day too. Yeah it looks good, but it's just another thing to worry about when something in it breaks. You'd also have to keep it amazingly clean so it would look good all the time. I will stick to my keyboards that can be bought for about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã10 thanks. They do the job :P
  10. The best cheese is definetly Brie. I just love it on it's own or on some kind of cracker :P
  11. Haha nice story tomato. I remember last year I was in a shop buying two small bottles of coke and something else. The woman on the counter only put one bottle of coke through. All I thought about was getting a free bottle of coke at the time, but now I think it could be the same as theft :shock: Maybe I should have told her :P
  12. what they neglet to tell you is he remade the book into a movie just for the money. OK making a book into a film isn't the same as making a film into a new film. I get where you are coming from, but I don't think it's on the same kind of scale as this.
  13. Why yes I have read tthings about this new movie. I've also read, just today, that the original Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) was complaining that the film was just being remade "just for the money" :? And to highlanders, there's no reason to cry over a discussion... no one was being nasty.
  14. I'm sorry but whenever a remake is made of a classic film, most of the discussion should be about the differences in them and how they rate against each other. Especially when the original was such a good film. You cannot ignore the fact that it is an unnecessary remake. What are we meant to talk about? The "special" effects? I'd rather spend my money on getting something completely original. Also having a discussion about it is not hurting anyones feelings.
  15. I think everyone should see the original movie before they see this one. I'm not looking forward to this one. I wont go out of the way to watch it. Why do you have to remake a classic film which is still very popular today?
  16. There is always a first. I think i'd even prefer Olazabal over tiger for this one. :wink:
  17. Why should I have to suffer having to enter a PIN code every time I log in, just because others get keylogged. If you make your system secure then there is really no need to worry about keyloggers. I think you should listen to what Karvinen has said, because he speaks the truth about stuff like this.
  18. I like any idea of clan support in rs. But I think that other ways of going about it would be better. For example I think there should only be a an invite option (and no apply option) in which clan leaders (or co-leaders/ high rank officer etc) should be able to use. The apply option you suggested could cause a lot of problems for clans who don't look at skill lvls or skill totals in a player, but perhaps an age or maturity lvl in a person. And a decent clan might be flooded by complete newbies. That's just one problem. I also think a clan should get a small bit a land or house (I like the portal idea where only clan members can access) but it should cost quite a lot to get it. This would act as a (much needed) money drain, but would also save server space as not every clan would be able to afford this house/bit of land. There would have to be a clan friends list, or a clan channel (so to speak) where you can talk to all your caln members (this would be able to be switched off so you can't see it.) Also with clan support I would like to see competitive wars/battles and see it ranked - perhaps a castle wars style fight. OK maybe I've been playing too much Guild Wars, but I think those things would really add so much to the game. Btw I do like some of your points you made there like the clan interaction :)
  19. Well if you have been watching it you will know Tiger Woods is leading the open on 12 under, 2 shots from the nearest person (Olazabal) This year has been much more interesting for me since Colin Montgomerie is just 3 shots off Tiger. I really think, Monty deserves this championship. He is the best player never to win a major. Him winning his first at St. Andrews would just be really amazing. Well I was discussing this with a friend and thought other might like to talk about it. Do you wont Tiger to win so he can go on to get 18+ majors quicker? Or are you cheering for someone else? Tomorrow is definetly going to be an exciting day of golf, that's for sure.
  20. When I was 5 I was sitting on my sisters shoulders inside the house because we we just playing and I fell and broke my elbow, wasn't very pleasant. In 2nd year at secondry school (about 14 years old maybe) there was always a race from class to the tuck shop at break time, I was first out and ran out and tried to push open a door, but it turned out it was locked, slammed into the door where I cut my forehead open, had to get paper stitches :x
  21. Scanned for viri or spyware? Check the stickies for some decent scanners. Try contacting you isp to see if they have had any problems.
  22. Am looking for jobs mainly in the IT industry just now, but also admin type jobs too.
  23. Anyone explain the videos to me? They wont work with 56k :x
  24. Oldest pic I have of me. Just got 400 skill total. - late 2002 my first major level - able to catch sharks, had been fishing non stop for ages it seemed like - around Oct 2003 ahh the memories that thos pics bring back :)
  25. OK, seemed like people were confused by the bumping issue, including me, so I talked to an admin about it. :wink: He said basically.. that it's fine to remake a thread if the last one is a month old or more - you can just add a link to the older one when making the new one, so people can see what was said. Also it is up to the mod if they decide to lock a thread that has been bumped up from over a month. - but a pointless reply like "yeah I agree" would obviously get the thread locked straight away. So some may leave the bumped thread open if the post that bumped the thread was informative or adding to the thread, but don't expect it to be be left open. Best bet would be to make a new post. Thought that users might want to know this. Hope you all understand that. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.