Shey was here!

I think this is a good excuse to organise another round of tb tet event.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Happend to my brother the other week, really stinks to die and lose stuff you cant buy back.Well have fun getting the second pair of naval it will be more shiny tbh ::'

pan.png

aww not fair shey, i still havent done those quests for trouble brewing but if i did i wouldve been happy to play some tb with you over the weekend :D

although it was very nice of oreo to buy the black cav (that meant more than just the cost of it) off that bloody #%$$ that said he was gonna keep it.

have fun gettin the naval back :D

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

Aww poor Shey :(

I'll help you get that naval back at trouble brewing :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I'll be going with Sheyy everytime she goes to Trouble Brewin (gonna get black hat then maybe start on another color), and I fully expect to see a ton of you out there making rum for us or else :twisted:

<3:<3:<3: for Sheyy <3:<3:<3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Dang Shey that just stinks, p.m. me when and if you do some TB I am still in need of the green set.

Oreo is such a sweetheart to buy the black cav back for you, nice to have such a good partner on the

game that looks after one another. :thumbsup:

I never AFK on the game cause I know those randoms are out to get me. I got Molly 4 times last night

I can honestly say I hate that women and her sister to. <.<

Good luck on the goals don't let this little mishap set you back just keep leveling best of luck to you.

~ Valere~

queenvalerie.png

:cry: Sorry you died shey. Just be glad you didn't lose like your drasgon or something. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks everyone for the support!! <3:

I hope to get a fishing level when I wake up in the morning (Australian Time), Then I will take a skilling break,and make my way to Trouble Brewing and start getting those Po8's together to replace my naval.

I cried in real life when I died, but the smile I have now makes up for it, to know I have great friends in Tipit that have all offered to come along and play Trouble Brewing to speed up my recovery of my Naval. Its only pixels but it was my favorite, even beats my dragon! :XD:

I think I will be putting my nice stuffsies in the bank when I skill from now on and just enjoy being nekkie while I skill...Prancing around free as a bird!! :anxious:

And yes OREO is FTW!!!! <3: you Oreo!!!

shey.png

I think I will be putting my nice stuffsies in the bank when I skill from now on and just enjoy being nekkie while I skill...Prancing around free as a bird!!
:lol:
pan.png

What do you mean 3 months for top and bottom?! No! I was thinking of getting a new naval for me aswell, this green one is getting too boring, wanted black or something that would suit my soon-to-be-my fm cape! Which means we can do TB together!! Max 2-3 days for it O_O ;)

Sorry to hear about the death:(

Profins.png

specty.png

i'll help you get your naval back and have fun with the skills :D

I would tb with you, but i never got that nubtastic 40 farming. Curse you farming! Sad

really? i did it with 38 farming good ol' pie ::'