Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was thinking about doing a sort of Harry Potter encyclopaedia for charity, it's not confirmed though. I'd really want her to write A History of Hogwarts :D

Can't wait for book 7, it will be very good. But I will feel so sad when I read that final sentence as it will be an end of an era for many of us :cry:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Can't wait for book 7, it will be very good. But I will feel so sad when I read that final sentence as it will be an end of an era for many of us :cry:

:( Atleast there's going to be the movies.

2480+ total

I cant wait for the book to come out, ill be just sad that its the last. :?

Its not :D

Theres going to be 8 I hear, last book all profits are to charity? I heard that ::'

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Can't wait! I predict that Ron and Hermione will die. I don't think that Harry or Voldermort will die. In Goblet Of Fire, when Voldermort attacked him in the graveyard and Harry said Expelliarmus, they created Priori Incantatem. That somehow interlocked or connected both of the spells. Brother wands can't attack each other. As stated by Ollivander in the first book.

Ollivander: Curious...

Harry: What's curious...

Ollivander: The wand that has chosen you, is coincidentally, made of the same materials as Vodermort's wand.

Maybe Harry gets a new wand and does Voldermort in? :XD:

The letter from "R.A.B" is Regullas Black(Sirius's cousin or brother, I forget).

Wow, I've just rambled on, haven't I? :P

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Hey guys,

Onnnnnnnnnn.....erm.....7th July 2007, the 7th Harry Potter book will be released at 12:01 am. It says that two important characters will die in it. What are your thoughts of this book, and who do you tihnk will be the one who dies?

I don't want to speculate... I look forward to it's release because I think that it will probably be an excellent read. I hope that Ron and Hermione both make it out though... I know that either Harry or Voldemort will have to die. The prophecy in the department of mysteries says as much... But beyond that I don't know. I do know however that it will be a great read and I look forward to it. :-)

"He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he can not lose."

--Jim Elliot

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Divine humility which will accept a convert even on such terms. The Prodical Son at least walked home on his own two feet. But who can duly adore that love which will open the high gates to a prodigal who is brought in kicking, struggling, resentful, and darting his eyes in every direction for a chance of escape? The words compelle intrare, compel them to come in, have been so abused by wicked men that we shudder at them; but, properly understood, they plumb the depth of the Divine mercy. The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation."

--C.S.Lewis

I'm going to be on a plane for a good 24 hours a few days after it comes out, so why not read it on the way...I can't wait as I want to know what happens but I don't want the series to be over.

(And has it really been that long since the 6th book came out? I remember I carried the book around with me the whole day...Started reading at 9 AM, finished at 7 PM. 10 hours of non-stop reading FTW.)

Anyways...

[hide=My Prediction]

The main part is that Harry's scar is a horcrux. This means that it will have to be destroyed in order for Voldemort to be defeated. Therefore, Harry valiantly sacrifices himself in order to destroy Voldemort. Neville is the one to kill Harry, therefore fulfilling the prophecy.

So Harry and Voldemort die.

[/hide]

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I cant wait for the book to come out, ill be just sad that its the last. :?

Its not :D

Theres going to be 8 I hear, last book all profits are to charity? I heard that ::'

Yes Rowling will right an Encyclopedia of the Harry Potter World sometime in the future. As you said the profits will go to Charity.

My prediction for Deathly Hallows is as follows:

Harry finds out that is Scar is a Horcrox and thinks that he must kill himself in order to kill Voldemort. But just as Harry is about to Avada Kedavra himself, Snape runs in. (Snape is really is working for the Order of the Phoenix and has been a spy for them the whole time, he had to kill Dumbeldore to show Voldemort he could be trusted.) Snape tells Harry that there's another way to destroy the last Horcrox of Voldemort, that Voldemort will die but Harry must give up being a wizard. Harry goes along with this and Snape performs a curse to take all magical ability out of Harry. This destroys Harry's Scar therefor killing lord Voldemort.

Well there's my dumb theory lol, something like that.

My prediction for Deathly Hallows is as follows:

Harry finds out that is Scar is a Horcrox and thinks that he must kill himself in order to kill Voldemort. But just as Harry is about to Avada Kedavra himself, Snape runs in. (Snape is really is working for the Order of the Phoenix and has been a spy for them the whole time, he had to kill Dumbeldore to show Voldemort he could be trusted.) Snape tells Harry that there's another way to destroy the last Horcrox of Voldemort, that Voldemort will die but Harry must give up being a wizard. Harry goes along with this and Snape performs a curse to take all magical ability out of Harry. This destroys Harry's Scar therefor killing lord Voldemort.

Well there's my dumb theory lol, something like that.

Good hypothesis.

This is what I predict:

Like rich4ever, I think that harrys scar will be the connection between him and voldermort, and he will need to destroy it (maybe kill himself) to destroy voldermort. I think Ron and Hermione will get together, but then Ron dies shortly after.

I think that Harry and Voldermort will be the two to die (if three, then Harry, Voldermort and Snape). I think that if Snape dies, then it will be by protecting Harry or something, then Voldermort will kill Harry after.

Well thats mine, and thanks for all your posts guys :thumbsup:

Oh, man, I can't wait! :ohnoes: .

Then again it's going to suck because it's the end..I never really saw it coming, ever since Book 4 I'd be waiting at my local bookstore at midnight, and then theorising the next day..I'm going to miss that. :( .

I've got midnight reserved for DH ;).

I doubt harry's scar is a horocrux. Just wouldn't make sense to make someone a horocrux when you where trying to kill them...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I don't know all theese clues and stuff but harry definetly isn't dying. Think of what that would do to the last two movies. Who would see them if he dies?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

I don't know all theese clues and stuff but harry definetly isn't dying. Think of what that would do to the last two movies. Who would see them if he dies?

Good point, but J.K.Rowling said that she may do it because it will hopefully end the merchandise.

Good point, but J.K.Rowling said that she may do it because it will hopefully end the merchandise.

My best bet is Harry will die, and maybe Hagrid, 'cause if you think about it...Dumbeldore was isolated a lot more than any other book she had in the last book, and Hagrid is barely mentioned. That's the way I look at it. And since Hagrid brought Harry to Hogwarts, why not have some stupid sacrifice scene where he takes the blow for Harry from and avada cadavra? :lol: But 2 characters shall die, and she said on an interview that she was depressed enough to chug a bottle of champaigne. :-w

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

My best bet is Harry will die, and maybe Hagrid, 'cause if you think about it...Dumbeldore was isolated a lot more than any other book she had in the last book, and Hagrid is barely mentioned. That's the way I look at it. And since Hagrid brought Harry to Hogwarts, why not have some stupid sacrifice scene where he takes the blow for Harry from and avada cadavra? :lol: But 2 characters shall die, and she said on an interview that she was depressed enough to chug a bottle of champaigne. :-w

Yeh, I heard her say that she was in a hotel room when the was writing a chapter to the end of the book. She said she grabbed a half bottle of champagne, and gulfed it down in one. She then sat there, and she said she looked a total mess, then returned home, so it must be a character that she loved.

I think Valdemort try and kills Harry but Hermine gets in the way and dies, then Harry killes Valdemort.

Just my thoughts... :mrgreen:

vaan.jpg

cg1113.gif

master of killing Dharok with out Prayer :)

and bad barrows rewards (65 rounds and counting with no barrows item...)

I think that Ron will get killed, and while Voldemort is looking at him Harry grabs the 6th Horcrux at precisely the same moment as Lupin gets the 7th---Old Voldy's Heart.

Has anyone else seen OoTP?

I think that Ron will get killed, and while Voldemort is looking at him Harry grabs the 6th Horcrux at precisely the same moment as Lupin gets the 7th---Old Voldy's Heart.

Has anyone else seen OoTP?

Damn good movie. My favorite character from this movie is Luna Lovegood--good 'ol loony! No seriously though. She is THE Luna Lovegood. Creepy, happy--the luna I pictured. :D

Daniel Radcliffe was actually GOOD, as in he actually was a good actor. Emma watson and rupert are always as they've been, except Rupert was very funny. Go Ron!

My favorite scene from that movie was when Fudge goes "He's back!" at the very end, after Voldemort does his disappearing act. Everyone in the theatre cracked up from that point, I couldn't even stop laughing for an hour. :lol: Another funny scene (Or I though it was funny) was when Dudley and his friends came out of nowhere wearing random wigger clothes... \:D/

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)