Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

i could post a pic of the real pages of the book, saying many spoilers... but i believe it would be too spoiling... so no.

And the fact that its illegal -.-

yes i know, another reason im not going to post it.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrr that review make mes furious that the New York Times put that up against J. K. Rowling's request, and they couldn't even wait just two days to post it! They donh't even put a SPOILER warning at the top of the article. Of course I haven't read it, I've waited allmost 7 years for the final book, and now I just have to wait one more day...

It has 2 large ones, I've read it

OMG I want the book!!!

+1

The only thing that sucks is that I'm leaving to England TOMORROW. So I won't get it. But on the plus side I ordered the "english" version from a book store over there.

It'll be weird :o

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

lol, i went onto wikipedia like four days ago. It was swamped by lies that everyone dies, or other strange and odd things...

Anyways, I think one of harry's parents may not be dead, for some strange reason I have it in my head. Also I'm looking forward to knowing who the third person was when his parents were murdered. Fun fun fun.

Don't forget everyone, you can watch J. K. Rowling's midnight reading from the final book on Bloomsbury.com starting tonight at 23.50 BST.

Ohhh and also if anyone hasn't already seen, the door at JKRowling.com has been opened one last time revealing a letter of acknowledgments from Jo.

My Predictions:

Harry kills Voldy

The trio all survive

Neville kills Bellatrix Lestrange or possibly Harry and Neville team up on her :D

I have no idea who dies but if I had to choose...Luna? and maybe someone he meets in the book not an old friend though

Also it seems to me that a lot of people are forgetting Harry can still talk to Dumbledore's portrait and learn if Dumbledore wanted to be killed by Snape or not...

I also think there's one Horcrux mentioned or hinted in each of the 6 books.

Book 1: Ravenclaw's wand? Something to do with Ollivander

Book 2: The diary

Book 3: Something to do with Florean Fortescue otherwise I'm stumped possibly something in Azkaban because he's never been there.

Book 4: Stumped

Book 5: The lock

Book 6: The ring

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

A while back before harry potter was really popular Jk Rowling did a public reading and at the end guests were allowed to ask questions. One person asked whether or not the three of them would make it to the end and she said YES.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Grrr that review make mes furious that the New York Times put that up against J. K. Rowling's request, and they couldn't even wait just two days to post it! They donh't even put a SPOILER warning at the top of the article. Of course I haven't read it, I've waited allmost 7 years for the final book, and now I just have to wait one more day...

I heard the review doesn't have any spoilers. You really shouldn't be furious at something you haven't read.

Reviewing the book ahead of its official release date was a very rotten thing to do. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m surprised at The Times, greatly disappointed in that fact that they published the review, and believe that the reporter that published it should apologize to the author and the millions of disappointed fans. I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t read the review on purpose - the fun is waiting for the book as the release date approaches, and it seems that The Times was eager to spoil the fun for everyone. The Times hasn't even apologized to J. K. Rowling. They could at least be decent enough to acknowledge and admit what they did was wrong.

A while back before harry potter was really popular Jk Rowling did a public reading and at the end guests were allowed to ask questions. One person asked whether or not the three of them would make it to the end and she said YES.

That's interesting, do you know where I could find a transcript of that, because I don't remember that, was that from the reading from Half Blood Prince in New York City?

No it was a reading like...in the 90s before Chamber of Secrets came out.

Sorry I dont have the transcript anymore :wall: I know sorta hard to believe

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

That's interesting, do you know where I could find a transcript of that, because I don't remember that, was that from the reading from Half Blood Prince in New York City?

No he said it was from before HP was super popular, so probably like the 2nd maybe 3rd book, but the thing is, shes said that she varied from the original last chapter she wrote (she wrote the last chapter before the 1st book came out) she said 1 character she said was going to die she changed and 2 people who survived she changed to die, so one of them could die

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

^totally true but I really can't see any situation where Ron and Hermione would die but if one of them does die it'll most likely be Ron and Harry gets so mad that he's lost everyone he loved the most...he kills Voldemort

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Don't forget everyone, you can watch J. K. Rowling's midnight reading from the final book on Bloomsbury.com starting tonight at 23.50 BST.

Ohhh and also if anyone hasn't already seen, the door at JKRowling.com has been opened one last time revealing a letter of acknowledgments from Jo.

Omg thanks you so much!! I was annoyed that there was nothing on T.V about releasing the book that was live :evil: