Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

The question I'm asking is what's going to happen to all the huge fansites? I doubt the movies will occupy many people since they already know what'll happen :(

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question I'm asking is what's going to happen to all the huge fansites? I doubt the movies will occupy many people since they already know what'll happen :(

I'm sure most of the fansites (including the one I work at) will remain open for many years, because the movies are such a big deal (at least I'll still go to the Midnight movie premieres) , and you also have to remember that the The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter will be opening in 2009.

I'm sure most of the fansites (including the one I work at) will remain open for many years, because the movies are such a big deal, and you also have to remember that the The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter will be opening in 2009.

That's the theme park right? I need to find out more about that lol

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Today I was at my Library and suddenly a delivery man walked in with a box. I barely noticed him until I looked up because a Librarian was barely holding back screams of glee and she was jumping up and down. Then she half whispered half screamed "are those the potter books!" and the other librarian took the package and said "yes"

I was out of my seat in seconds. All that was between me and book 7 was two librarians, a delivery man, and a box and some tape. I was just about get moving (snatch the box and run for my life) but before I could plan out what i was gonna do the box was quickly put in a nearby office and the door locked.

Three librarians now, a office door, a locked door, and a box - I couldn't do it. I sat staring at the door wanting in so bad but I couldn't....now I regret I didn't tackle the delivery man...oh well

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Today I was at my Library and suddenly a delivery man walked in with a box. I barely noticed him until I looked up because a Librarian was barely holding back screams of glee and she was jumping up and down. Then she half whispered half screamed "are those the potter books!" and the other librarian took the package and said "yes"

I was out of my seat in seconds. All that was between me and book 7 was two librarians, a delivery man, and a box and some tape. I was just about get moving (snatch the box and run for my life) but before I could plan out what i was gonna do the box was quickly put in a nearby office and the door locked.

Three librarians now, a office door, a locked door, and a box - I couldn't do it. I sat staring at the door wanting in so bad but I couldn't....now I regret I didn't tackle the delivery man...oh well

Hahahaha ROLF :wink:

i HAVENT read it yet.

But i just want to put one thing forward that i've never understood.

Why did DUMBLEDOOR have James Potters invisible cloak ?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

I'm going to get my copy tomorrow morning.

I would go to Books-A-Million at 12:01 A.M. to get it, but apparently there's a huge celebration. I really just want to get my book and get out. I could care less if I get a free drink (that's supposed to be Polyjuice Potion :roll: ), I want my book!

Anybody else have something like this going on at their bookstore?

~Rcty

Rcty

Woot!!!

[hide]Harry dies!!!!

(but he comes back...)[/hide]

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

I'm going to get my copy tomorrow morning.

I would go to Books-A-Million at 12:01 A.M. to get it, but apparently there's a huge celebration. I really just want to get my book and get out. I could care less if I get a free drink (that's supposed to be Polyjuice Potion :roll: ), I want my book!

Anybody else have something like this going on at their bookstore?

~Rcty

ya lotsa stores near me doing stuff, im going later 2moz tog et it prolly read it in a few hrs

tifsbti6oi.gif

My book should be coming in around 12 hours. :)

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Woot!!!

[hide]Harry dies!!!!

if u reedit your post i won't come to your hosue, hunt you down and eat ur babies. spoiled everything for meh!! JHASLdjHGA&I^Wr981 v726ny731 g0m9` :x :evil: :evil: -.-

Woot!!!

[hide]Harry dies!!!!

That is incorrect. Read the book more carefully, and actually read what Harry is told at King's Cross.

Anyways, I just read the book a second time. Didn't like the epilogue- because endings shouldn't be liked. Rowling really could have elaborated more on some of the characters. Rowling closes it out nicely, but unfortuantely people will still have enough questions by the end of the book that the answers to those questions could easily fill another 700something page book.

mysig31ha.png

Hmm...I think I'm going to actually get a hardcopy of this book tommorow. I think I prefer that over reading text on my computer. Does anyone know a good place that I could get the book? Maybe Costco or something?

Here were some of my theories before reading the book.

-the locket horucrux was the one they threw out while cleaning, and Mundungus has it

-Snape is a good guy, and has some very close connection(relative or friend of relative) to either Dumbledore or Harry

-Wormtail will betray Voldemort and sacrifice himself to save/help Harry

-Wormtail will play a part in destroying Voldemort, much like that of Gollum from LOTR

-The deathly hallows are weapons that Harry will use to destroy Voldemort

-Harry will undergo no improvement in his "magical" skills. This is apparent, as Harry never really improved ever.

-Harry has a large advantage when duleing Voldemort because his blood was used to create Voldemort.

mysig31ha.png

Amazing book. Easily my favourite out of all of them. Note to everyone - please remember to put spoilers under cuts... this girl who was sitting at the bus stop after I got it almost spoiled it for me - luckily I shoved my headphones on in time. X_X

EDIT: Took out spoiler... everyone clicks those. o_o

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

Absolutely Incredible book, i couldn't speak more highly of it. Took a good 7 and a half hours to read, not including lunch etc. Really enjoyed, it's easily my favourite as well Faelenof. It delves into some very poignant issues, including discrimination, depression and death, really really really well written ha. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, but seriously, do your self a favour and read it before someone spoils it for you!

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"