Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

God, this has taken so long to come out, I don't think I remember a single thing about the Harry Potter series.

I may just have to spend a day watching all the movies in one sitting, 'cause I sure as heck ain't going to go back and read all the books again :-# .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone thought that, due to Neville being born same day as Harry, and the prophecy predicting someone born that day would be needed to kill voldemort, that maybe Voldemort finds out its Neville, kills/is ready to kill him, just as Harry destroys all the Horcruxes Harry runs in kills Voldemort, him and Neville get together make babies, yey happy ending.

ok so maybe not the bavies, but maybe the rest

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

has anyone thought that, due to Neville being born same day as Harry, and the prophecy predicting someone born that day would be needed to kill voldemort, that maybe Voldemort finds out its Neville, kills/is ready to kill him, just as Harry destroys all the Horcruxes Harry runs in kills Voldemort, him and Neville get together make babies, yey happy ending.

ok so maybe not the bavies, but maybe the rest

Dumbledore mentioned this... He said it could have been Harry OR Neville, but since Voldemort singled out Harry, then it is Harry, and not Neville.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

3 more days...

Anyone feel like they can't wait?

It doesn't come out until the 21st here... :(

~Rcty

It comes out the 21st in all english speaking countries, they must live in part of the world that has passed midnight, and has 3 days and ___ hours left.

I didnt even know Neville was born on the same day as Harry. But why would this have an effect on whether it is Neviile or Harry who has to kill voldermort?

The original prophecy stated that someone born on July 21st will be Voldemort's biggest threat

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I didnt even know Neville was born on the same day as Harry. But why would this have an effect on whether it is Neviile or Harry who has to kill voldermort?

The original prophecy stated that someone born on July 21st will be Voldemort's biggest threat

If it hasn't been stated- the prophecy applies only to harry, voldemort chose him, so it only applies to him. JKR said this.

And wasn;t it july 31st? :-k

Honestly I'm afraid to read the last book. I mean after I read the 6th book, I was freaked out for the next week or so because I had to wait a long time for the 7th book to come out. However this time THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER HARRY POTTER.

I also might wait to read the final book instead of using up all of the Harry Potter in like 2 weeks. I started rereading the 6th book a couple days ago, and I should be going to see the 5th Harry Potter movie later this week, and then the new book is coming out this Saturday so I don't know what to do ahhh

Am I the only one freaking out?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Honestly I'm afraid to read the last book. I mean after I read the 6th book, I was freaked out for the next week or so because I had to wait a long time for the 7th book to come out. However this time THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER HARRY POTTER.

I also might wait to read the final book instead of using up all of the Harry Potter in like 2 weeks. I started rereading the 6th book a couple days ago, and I should be going to see the 5th Harry Potter movie later this week, and then the new book is coming out this Saturday so I don't know what to do ahhh

Am I the only one freaking out?

Apparenly many people are.

Don;t look up spoilers, I did before, and now I am thinking nearly all are fakes by someone with way too much time on their hands.

Nah 21st.

It comes out the 21st in all english speaking countries, they must live in part of the world that has passed midnight, and has 3 days and ___ hours left.

Correct! <3:

rickastleywh7.png

Nah 21st.

Correct! <3:

I checked mugglenet, harry was born on the 31st :P

There are copies that have been uploaded online - check digg to find a link to a torrent. It's a bit annoying to read, as they're photographs of the book, but they seem legit.

I only let myself read the first two pages - I'm going to wait til Friday at midnight for the real thing. :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

There are copies that have been uploaded online - check digg to find a link to a torrent. It's a bit annoying to read, as they're photographs of the book, but they seem legit.

I only let myself read the first two pages - I'm going to wait til Friday at midnight for the real thing. :D

Bloomsbury and Scolastic know about the torrents (people have reported them) If ya download it, you face a strong risk of being contacted by them for having the book early. Have you seen the security for the book? They can't just say "too bad, we got outsmarted".

Not to mention, some people think it is fake because they have noticed some spelling and grammar errors that JKR would not make.

abusing the fact that all mods busy with the PC endless rants... :shame:

pm me with the details :D (got no self restrain whatsover :wink: )

pm sent

Bah rick, I just wanted to see how long the list was, not read it. I was stupid and read the first line. My child hood is now ruined :cry:

On a happier not ill probably forget that and buy the book and read it allllll weekend long (When im not working)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If it hasn't been stated- the prophecy applies only to harry, voldemort chose him, so it only applies to him. JKR said this.

I know that. He was asking why would it make a difference if Neville or Harry killed Voldemort.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

You can't even go on TIF without finding spoilers... I already had some things spoiled because idiots have posted a summary of everything significant on random YouTube videos... And it seems that theres no hope that it's all a foiler seeing how someone scanned the whole damn thing and uploaded it. What motivates people to do such things, I'll never figure out. They get in trouble with the law just to ruin people's fun.

Anyway, I was never one to theorize about Harry Potter, but I did notice the RAB thing that was mentioned, that in OotP, when they are cleaning the cabinet in the drawing room in Number 12 Grimmauld Place, they found "A heavy golden locket that none of them could open." The real Slytherin's locket I would say. Which fits, seeing how RAB is assumed to stand for Regulus A Black. Oh, and I thing the barman of the Hog's Head is Dumbledore's brother.

p2gq.jpg