Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

lawl, I know at least one of the characters you guys said dies, dies, and how he dies! Not gonna spoil it for you because I'm not a nub, but if you remember the website that spoiled the sixth book (I'm the woman tomarrow, cat) it's around there.

As for reading this book... nah, they'll make a movie of it, and I like the talky-pictures better than words on paper.

The movies are garbage compared to the books. They leave way to much out.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movies are still good though, but if they included everything in the books in the films, they would be way too long (which isnt actually a bad thing). But you know, everything is about money these days (oh, i sound old now).

Sometimes to get the desired effect though, length wont matter. For instance, as long as Lord of the rings: Return of the king was, there was way more that should of been added, that wasnt. It would of ran on 6 hours though.... but i wouldn't care.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I know I would aswell, but as i said, everything is all about money now-a-days. It would take a lot more money to add in all the bits that they missed out. Like in harry potter one or two, in the book, harry sets fire to a bush. If they included that in the film, it would cost more money.

I know I would aswell, but as i said, everything is all about money now-a-days. It would take a lot more money to add in all the bits that they missed out. Like in harry potter one or two, in the book, harry sets fire to a bush. If they included that in the film, it would cost more money.

It's not about the money. It's about time. These studios aren't being stingy about Harry Potter movies. The issue is the movies are close to 3 hours each and obviously you can't fit everything in.

It's not about the money. It's about time. These studios aren't being stingy about Harry Potter movies. The issue is the movies are close to 3 hours each and obviously you can't fit everything in.

Ok, it may not be ALL about the money, but if they can see that people will pay MORE MONEY to see a longer film, then they will make it longer.

18 hour movie? Are you [bleep]ing crazy? No one other than the hardest of the hardcore fans would have the patience to sit through it. The movie would fail.

You can't realistically put everything that's in the books in a movie whose length an average person is willing to sit through. In my mind the movies are pretty damn good.

18 hour movie? Are you [bleep] crazy? No one other than the hardest of the hardcore fans would have the patience to sit through it. The movie would fail.

And that is probably another reason why they didnt put everything in the book into the movie.

Ok, so this how it all ends:

Snapes attacks Voldermort (killing one of the Voldermort Horcruxes in the process) in order to save Harry from a deadly zammy flames ( :wink: ).

Voldermort kills Snapes.

Harry kills Voldermort's last Horcruxes

well im so excited for the movie and the book...

i think dumly isnt dead and voldomort will get koed by harry but 1 of the main charecters will die :XD:

the day im leaving 2 holland is the day the movie come out :XD: and then im in italy when the book come out :XD: so ill be lucky 2 see the movie before it comes and dvd... and the book ill have 2 wait 2 come back 2 canada 2 get it... my mum made very bad plans -.-

Keessig.jpg

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

click for teh bloggy.

ty to swaggeh for sig!

i think dumly isnt dead

Rowling confirmed that Dumpledore is definietly dead.

True,though there is a possiblity however that Dumpledore will play part in the final battle (as a ghost ???)

i think dumly isnt dead

True,though there is a possiblity however that Dumpledore will play part in the final battle (as a ghost ???)

Can ghosts even fight?

rickastleywh7.png

i think dumly isnt dead

Can ghosts even fight?

First Rollings can come up with something to enable that.

Second

...somebody else had spoken Snape's name, quite softly. "Severus..." The sound frightened Harry beyond anything he had experienced all evening. For the first time, Dumbledore was pleading. Snape said nothing, but walked forward and pushed Malfoy roughly out of the way. ... Snape gazed for a moment at Dumbledore, and there was revulsion and hatred etched in the harsh lines of his face. "Severus... Please..." (HBP pg 595/556)

I do support the theory that Dumbledore and Snape were planning something behind the scenes.Meaning that the "Severus... Please..." wasnt a plea for help but actually, "Severus go on with the plan".

(more about it you can read here)

What and how? we gonna see later this month...

Ok, can we please stop saying what we THINK is going to happen in the end of the deathly hallows, theres only one person who should knows that, and thats J.K Rowling, and why would she tell anyone before it comes out? Lots of people may wouldnt buy the book then.

The movies are still good though, but if they included everything in the books in the films, they would be way too long (which isnt actually a bad thing). But you know, everything is about money these days (oh, i sound old now).
I hated the movies, they are far from the text. Not only do they leave a [cabbage] load out, but there are also many other reasons I can't explain.

Ok, can we please stop saying what we THINK is going to happen in the end of the deathly hallows, theres only one person who should knows that, and thats J.K Rowling, and why would she tell anyone before it comes out? Lots of people may wouldnt buy the book then.

Actually to be perfectly correct, there are lots of people who know the plot. British editor, American editor, the guy who does the audio book reading, JK's husband, and a few others. But in essence your point is still valid. Please stop speculating.

The problem is, that we just are going nothing far... We must be open-minded and we just are wrong if we thing J.K will write things soo basics and easy to guess like the R.A.B theory about the black family.

I'm sure there will be more characters in this book, characters that we even didn't they might exists, for example, we'll learn about Dumbledore's family, perhaps there is some new mage who will help Harry?

How about the Neville Longbottom theory? We can't forget that Neville was born in the same date as Harry...And probably Voldemort knew that Neville was his trully match, so he decided to make a fake defeat and to create a Horcrux...In Harry's head, so everybody thought Potter's was the only human that survived the Voldemort's Avada Kedavra, but in fact, he just made a spell for Horcrux...Making Neville go away form his trully destiny.

Or perhaps Dumbledore is a horcrux himself lol.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

By the way, how about this crazy theory:

In acient times, Hermes Trimegistro, a great alchemist discovered a form of eternal life via the reencarnation, using his mystical power, he reencarned many times, until he. became a Knight Templar and discovered many holy artifacts as the Spear of Longinus and the arc of convenant, then he decided that he would not need to reencarnate anymore if he mixed his life with these great instruments... He reencarned many times trying to get the power, he even became the legendary Count of Saint Germain. He then discovered, that these artifacts had some magical properties that come from an acient island that practiced the magic, it might be the Atlantis, or Thule, or Mu or Vril, any of those islands existed and he must know the truth. Then he created many Templar Traditions that were chained later to the freemasonry, he became Adam Weishaupt to create the illuminati order of Bavaria so they could controll the masonic lodges once more to invest resources in seeking the fountain of magic. Then he create dthe Thule society, later became in the Nazi Party and get all the sacred artifacts (including the saint grial) by brainwashing Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler. Then he discovered it..The secret of the magic.

Then today, this alchemist became Lord Voldemort who decided to make Horcrux with the Hogwarts' premiums because he doesn't remember who really is, but in time of his death, he will become Hermer trimegistro once more to make 7 powerful Horcruxes with the Holy artifacts like holy grial and will make a new age empire with Dan Brown as prince of Sicilia!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Actually to be perfectly correct, there are lots of people who know the plot. British editor, American editor, the guy who does the audio book reading, JK's husband, and a few others. But in essence your point is still valid. Please stop speculating.

Ok, they may know the plot, but they arent going to tell the public are they? If she wont, then why would anyone else say? (the people that she has already told) :roll: