Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

my sister is a mega crazed fan who will get the book and after her i will read

3 people have to die, wormtail, snape, and voldemort of course

if 1 has to live....i dunno snape killed dumbly-dore, wormtail killed the potters (well he gav away there whereabouts)

will ginny and harry get together again.....

will hermione and krum get together......

will percy and trelawny ghet together.....lot of tension there...

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Snape might die but Harry won't die because he will be saved by Wormtail (he owes Harry his life) and Voldemort will die.

This one comes from the letter Harry recieves from inside the fake Horcrux:

"To the Dark Lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this

but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.

I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.

I face death in the hope that when you meet your match,

you will be mortal once more.

R.A.B"

Now... Interesting... R.A.B... Regalus A Black maybe? Sirius' brother, who was killed for BETRAYING VOLDEMORT... just thought I'd point that out.

Precisely what I thought.

My theory for this is that Snape killed Dumbledore because Dumbledore told him to do it, hence the argument between the two that Hagrid recalls hearing. I think Dumbledore wants Snape to kill him to save Harry and quite possibly Malfoy too, as I think Snape does not work for Voldemort. Snape is a spy for Dumbledore, Snape told him the plan, Dumbledore says to kill him, because that is was the Death Eaters invade Hogwarts for.

Voldemort wanted Malfoy to kill Dumbledore, otherwise he would kill Malfoy's family.

Exactly what I thought again.

Anyone have any ideas where the remaining Horcruxes are?

tintin17.png

MSSW3sig.png

If this is the last book, Harry or Voldemort must die as is stated in the prophecy, of the prohecy is smashed, or Garry and Voldemory may die...Mm i can't wait.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

its obvious that voldemort will die, dunno bout that potter kid though

i reckon that Huffelpuffs cup is a horcrux (whenever i here huffelpuffs cup i think of those plastic baby cups with the 2 handles)

i dont think griffindors sword is one though, he wouldnt be able to get it, if its in the headmasters office at hogwarts, no way

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

when the interview said that 2 people will die, she said to MORE people will die, there will be ALOT MORE people hat will die then 2 people.

I always heard she said two of the main characters would die.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

I believe that Harry/his scar is the last horcrux. Think about it. We know that Voldemort was still trying to achieve immortality when he heard the prophecy, so it is possible that he only had 6 made when he went to confront the Potters. What would be even more interesting is if there weren't actually 7 and that was just the number that Voldemort wanted to make but maybe he never finished. I am also fairly sure that Nagini( sp? Big V's snake) is a horcrux as well. I can't wait 3 and a half months. July 21st never seemed so far. :(

scar.

JK said that the last word of the book is "scar".

who has a scar... RON!! (if you're stupid then it's harry)

so either harry dies at the end or he lives (lolz makes perfect sense, he lives OR he dies, is there another option).

i think Snape and Lucious (drako Malfoy's dad) will die.

I'M NOT AN ALCHAHOLIC I'M A DRUNK! alchaholics go to meetings.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

MSSW3sig.png

Hey guys,

Onnnnnnnnnn.....erm.....7th July 2007, the 7th Harry Potter book will be released at 12:01 am. It says that two important characters will die in it. What are your thoughts of this book, and who do you tihnk will be the one who dies?

Well, the serie's dieing which sounds good because it shouldn't have been so long, it should've been short and simple like Star Wars that's why it got high ratings and over 8 billion dollars sold in merchandise $ :thumbsup: $

Hey guys,

Onnnnnnnnnn.....erm.....7th July 2007, the 7th Harry Potter book will be released at 12:01 am. It says that two important characters will die in it. What are your thoughts of this book, and who do you tihnk will be the one who dies?

Well, the serie's dieing which sounds good because it shouldn't have been so long, it should've been short and simple like Star Wars that's why it got high ratings and over 8 billion dollars sold in merchandise $ :thumbsup: $

The hell short and simple like Star Wars :uhh: 30 years is not short.

Star Wars wasn't short and simple. They started with the fourth movie, went on to produce the last two movies, waited sixteen years, then made the first second and third, which were all major disappointments compared to the high expectations fans had after the awesome Original Trilogy.

style1,Continuum.png

Hey guys,

The hell short and simple like Star Wars :uhh: 30 years is not short.

In addition to that, I have no idea why he said the series is dying. I'm assuming he hasn't read the books because the way they're written everything is constantly rising to a higher level of intensity and all of the books have been leading up to this final climax in the last book. The point still is kind of hard to argue since it's an opinion. But he is wrong about Star Wars being short and simple. Like you said, over 30 years of film, but there's also more star wars books than harry potter books, and there's only 1 movie difference between the two film sagas.

Hey guys,

Only the star wars movies saga was short. If you go by the number of star wars books there are more than 100 I believe with far more complex story lines than HP.

"To the Dark Lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this

but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.

I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.

R.A.B"

This is my absolute favorite part of the last book. It's just so... awesome.

Especially this part.

It would be crazy if Professor McGonagall, or Flitwick, or someone random, killed Voldemort. However it ends, I'm looking forward to reading it.

- Np Tyler

So.. awesome...

I wonder what the room full of treasure is?

Maybe it has to do with Harry's Room of Treasure in Gringott's?

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

I hope he dies.....painfuly..

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

You know, all those wizards are using entirely the wrong approach. Voldemort's, like, super-powerful-immune to magic, so what to they do? They keep trying magic. FAIL. Nuke him, you idiots. An H-bomb to the head and he's not going anywhere. I don't care how powerful he is, nothing except a cockroach survives a nuke dropped on them.

sig2.jpg