[Poll] Bunny Ears or Phat?

Toad

What is your favorite item?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite item?

• Bunny Ears
    • Party Hat

I want the ears that were promised to me on that fateful Easter in 2003 when I missed it by less than two hours that day.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tought question acually.

I would have to go with Bunny Ears just because some day I could get a Party Hat... But I will Never be able to get bunny ears.

Well said.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Funny how people always mention money when it comes to party hats, we're not talking money here..

although an item that CANT be obtained is invaluable

Even if it was worth 0gp, I like the looks of a phat better than bunny ears.

phats are worth 0gp, alch them and see, its just runescapes messed up economy that makes people want phats

Alch price and shop price does not equal worth. I can alch iron ore for 20gp or i can sell it for 100

w4M8t.png

I'd go with the bunny ears, but to tell the truth I don't really like either.

By the way, the only reason PHats "look nice" is because they're expensive. It's the same way in the real world. Would you buy a Mercedes if it cost $20?

vraptor_con_small.jpg

Oh bunny ears for sure!

Heck, I'd choose a scythe for a cracker anyday.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I would take a party hat because I can exchange it for skills and food and other more entertaining items. A bunny ears has been, is, and will always be just a decoration item and can't really serve any other purpose.

On the other hand, with money from a party hat you can buy so many different costumes. I'd rather have a santa hat, some nice high-grade armor sets like infinite or 3rd age, a couple backup suits of armor I already use for bank organization and in case I lose anything, and still have a few extra cash piles for supplies and skills.

This is assuming I have neither right now. Since I already have a variety of rares, a decent sum of cash, and plenty of income, with my current account I'd take the bunny ears for collection... or the scythe :twisted: :twisted:

Funny how people always mention money when it comes to party hats, we're not talking money here..

although an item that CANT be obtained is invaluable

Even if it was worth 0gp, I like the looks of a phat better than bunny ears.

I agree. I'll wear it for a week and then sell it and make a boatload of cash! \'

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Bunny Ears, even though I have them already.

P-Hats are just a way to show off you have money and you wasted your time getting it. UNLESS you got it on the drop date way back when. Bunny ears are a show of a true Runescaper and old schooler, plus they look better than a p-hat :P

Party Hats were released in 2001, right? Bunny Ears were released in 2003.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

I think party hats looks better than bunny ears, so I would like a party hat. Not because they're worth more money, it's because I think party hats looks nicer (Espacially the yellow ones).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I've added a poll if you don't mind :oops:

Mine is bunny ears btw.

I don't have them, but they prove the time you've been playing and look very cool!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

You could always save a few millions for a party hat,but you can never have bunny ears if you were not there on that event(though maybe,but very unlikely,JaGEx will release them again).So i would go with bunny ears(hops around).

You will find all the answers in your heart,my son.

Well, it should be bunny ears or money, say 130,000,000gp to 400,000,000gp. He never clarified which color.

I voted for the bunny ears but I don't think Jagex will release them again since that would make the veterns mad. I would like a partyhat but that would ruin the game, getting everything you want. Thats what I like about RuneScape, no cheat codes what-so-ever. Some like the hat for the money worth while some like it for the looks. Strange.

Anyways, I respect all views, just thought to point out that party hats has a sub discussion, money or looks.

Good luck with your poll.