I'm going crazy and I suggest you join me...

smilinmike

When I can, i try to attack any mage thats killing an rc pker. make em stop attacking and let the rcer go free. Course, its not that common that i see an rcer my lvl, which surprises me. :-k

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4) Never bother wasting your time to retailate. You can almost never kill them anyway.

5)If you think you're not going to survive, drop your pouches first before you die, then do a quick glory teleport to edge and get them. saving 2 hours getting pouches beats spending extra for your rcing equipment.

5 pieces of advice for you :wink:

I own rc pkers everytime I go and try to retalliate -.-

ohw and about the pouches part, that's sooo true, the bad part is when you drop pouches and you dont die XD

but I haven't been pked by rc pkers anyways since I was like cb in the 70s and like 45 rc :)

I don't need an excuse to go craaaaaaazy!

Erm anyway, I don't tend to fight back against pkers when I runecraft. I just shake my fist in annoyance and use my uber funny methods to make them show just how crap they are at pking.

First of all, any half-decent pker wouldn't run off after he was pked once. Secondly, you must take pride in pking noobs because no one over level 90 leaves their chat on when they're pking. Get over yourself, you're not a hero, just an angry player.

P.S. I think any thread that revolves around the topic of "Protect the Rcers!!" is ludicrous. :roll:

I setup a protection service once for abyss rcers but no-one trusted me and I gave up...
Why even bother? If they lack the necessary knowledge to prevent themselves from getting rc pked, unless it's a very skilled rc pker, the rcer deserves to get pked.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

My outfit is a glory, black d hide body and a crystal bow. If he attacked you first then you do not become skulled when you go for him.

So I drink 1 prayer dose, take glory and attack him barehanded the first time and pray to protect glory.

I die, skull is gone, I tele Edge, get my d hide body and crystal bow with the glory, and I keep attacking till he leaves. I die, tele back...rince repeat. I do not follow them to another world, but I follow them all the time if they stay on "my" world.

I lose no items and once I almost killed one guys girlfriend who came to see the show...

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

Yes.

Fluff has lost much against the RC pkers. Fluff isn't strong enough. He can't help. :(

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.
I sincerely hate any-one who replies to a quote in their signature.

Amen to that! Preach it brother!

Yep, you should arrange a kamikaze mission.

1.Weild DDS and pot up, place pots back in back after potting up.

2.Wait for the guy before you to die (if your the first attack skip this step)

3.Attack, with either melee or mage protect on and item protect.

4. Die or pick up the drop if they die.

If you died during the kamikaze, tele to edgville and repeat.

Each PKer should die or run after about 2 or 3 attacks have died (if they aren't KO'ed by the first attack).

With enough people you could clear a world of RCing PKers in about 2 to 3 minutes.

PS. Filling your inventory with junk would really annoy those guys.

I would join in this as the RCing PKers really pee me off. :wall:

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Don't worry, for i, like other pkers own rc pkers on a constant basis. You'll get great heart to know that when a real pker turns up they instantly pray/tele/run which gives you rcers time to get to the portal. Also 80% of rc pkers don't know how to pk properly so i doubt many can even navigate a way around killing you before you died of old age..

I suppose i support the killing of rc pkers, but not sure bout the kamakazi thing. If u die and lose ur stuff, all u've achieved is making it profitable for the rc pker. If u wana make ppl stop rc pkin, u have to make it pointless, if there makin money outta it there gonna keep doin it.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Meh. I don't see anything wrong with them. You can kill them if it makes you happy, but I don't see them as evil, nor do I intend to demonize them like most of RS is trying to do. Unfortunately, saying this is essentially what Leester's sig warns about, the latter part that is: those that disagree will hate you even more (or something of that sort).

Wildy=used to be risk vs reward

Hmm......I think Hitler did something like this.......

Yes, he did. It's called Demonization. It's a propaganda technique:making your enemy 'evil' 'lower than you' 'beneath you' etc. It was done by allies too of course, but its sad that so many 4 year old 'Scapers fall for it. (The technique of demonizing itself is pretty smart, though annoying).

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

I hate RC pkers, but you guys seem like a bunch of morons that can't get over the fact that you got killed once RCing. Just be smart and bring 1 dose of pray pot, protect item, drop your pouches...sheesh.

And kamakazing or whatever on an RC pker des nothing but give them a nice bit of cash. Can you say, dumb? I wish people would mistake me for an RC pker sometime and kamakazi me - I happen to like it when people gladly surrender their stuff over to me.

1) get high magic lvl so entangle/tb/ancients don't hit well

2) Get high defence so those annoying ddsers cant hit you hard.

3) bring a sara brew(4) to save your life vs tbers

4) Never bother wasting your time to retailate. You can almost never kill them anyway.

5)If you think you're not going to survive, drop your pouches first before you die, then do a quick glory teleport to edge and get them. saving 2 hours getting pouches beats spending extra for your rcing equipment.

5 pieces of advice for you :wink:

1. 90+ ideally

2. Don't forget that dhides have minimal slash defense aswell.

3. Good tip

4. Depends, some rc pkers have the brain of a mouse.

5. That really is only true if you get your pouchse back via the abyss, or the fairy ring abyssal space.

A great guide. Also this explains why I never kamikaze on a RC PKer. Because I simply run past them. I run past them and while I am running past them, I laugh at them. So I laugh at them, while I am running past them.

See where I am going? What I am doing? They can't harm me. 73 defense 73 magic and Full D hide? What were they planning on? Hurting me? nahhhh

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Death_Dude74

Yes, he did. It's called Demonization. It's a propaganda technique:making your enemy 'evil' 'lower than you' 'beneath you' etc. It was done by allies too of course, but its sad that so many 4 year old 'Scapers fall for it. (The technique of demonizing itself is pretty smart, though annoying).

Yup.

Rc pkers aren't evil and they honestly shouldn't be treated as such. Jagex obviously wanted there to be risk involved with the abyss, otherwise they wouldn't have placed it in the wilderness.

If you want to kill them, then by all means go for it. Most of them are quite horrible at pking as it is so it wouldn't take much. As for a "revolution", it won't happen. If anything it will just encourage the more skilled pkers to get involved to have a bit of fun pking.

I suggest just doing what I do; carry an ectophial and teleport out. If TBed, just drop pouches, die, run to bank and teleport back to edgeville to pick up the pouches.

KalSig1.jpg