Poll: Hardest Skill to Level up?

Lemeja

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffft, Mining is easy... (If you hit 99 about 3 years ago)

I think those people who forget that runecrafting can be raised fast simply by joining one of those goofy companies and then you have tons of help to raise it, so I disagree with that skill being the hardest.

I'm gonna say Slayer or Summoning. (Opps not out yet ;) )

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

this really depends on how you look at things... if you find slowest, then i would say slayer... but still.... slayer is a multi-task skill, and hardly any repetive as you get new assigments all the time...

so my vote is for farming... i find it slow to train up, as i never get the hang of the farming routes : /

Scherzo.png

slayer, runecrafting comes in a close second, but even though you can use a cannon in slayer, with runecrafting you could get more xp from being a law or nat crafter who has tons of people running for you.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I think I'm going to say Mining. I LOATHE the skill with a passion. It's slow, tedious, monotonous, and a poor money maker...even with Rune mining.

Skills like Slayer and Runecrafting are slow, yes...but at least they're rewarding.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Definitely Cooking or Fletching.

Didn't you know? People get 99's in those skills for the hard work required and great achievement achieved, not the glory.

Oh, wait...

Some people actually do, and i happen to be one of them. I know lots of people just do them for the cape, but please... don't pin that on us all. I get enough of that in-game <.<

And either RC or slayer is hardest, depends on the rest of your stats really.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I'd actually say farming. Farming is a long and tediouse task and the levels don't come easy. It's not my cuppa' tea, Thats for sure.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Well slayer is actually easy at the beginning but since its slow exp in the end its a total witch to raise. Ive watched my dad do it and hes not even to 85 yet but very close hes done hundreds of assignments and Is one of the best slayer people on runescape... his rank is pretty high. anyways as for runecrafting its slow the entire way through so good money maker hard to level unless you have the money and time to get 1000s of talismans and do tiaras. than thats alot quicker but mind numbingly hard to do even with the increased exp per tiara/talisman.

Now for people saying farming is hard... it isnt. Its actually well easier than you think just might cost you. All you need is to get to a lvl where you can plant trees. Checking them yields loads more exp other than the 4+ 10 per thing you grow scheme. Hard thing is is finding tree seeds. so to buy em might cost you your dds's but gold is easily obtainable. so dont say farming is hard, slow yes at points but its not hard you watch stuff grow what so hard about that?

anyways Ill saying mining its slow and yeilds nothing cept for smithing lvls which are slower than mining all the ore in the first place but yields more money if your high enough. anyways yeah mining has my vote

...Tehdoomedguy...%20%20%20yeah%20its%20a%20statement.png

barrowsmdharok,Tehdoomedguy.gif

I think I'm going to say Mining. I LOATHE the skill with a passion. It's slow, tedious, monotonous, and a poor money maker...even with Rune mining.

Skills like Slayer and Runecrafting are slow, yes...but at least they're rewarding.

top 2 money makers?

2nd = mining

1st = 91 rc

slayer isnt great anymore, low drop rate of whips

barrows is based off of luck

two of my friends CURRENTLY are mining 500 rune ores a day

one of them already maxed 1200 ores in 24 hours, dont even give me that garbage 8-)

mining is still the hardest skill in the game by far

rc = runners ftw? and easy money?

slayer = not boring and easy money?

what do you get for training mining? 268k iron ores dropped on the ground FROM lvl 86 mining to 99.

mining wins this vote tbhimo

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

slayer!

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Slayer is the hardest/slowest by far. As the proud crafter of over 50k nats, I find runecrafting very simple to level, and not at all tedious. Although, I find crafting the most annoying....

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Mining.

I hit 67 I think 4 years ago and i've only progressed 2 levels to date. During RSC it was bearable because even with fatigue you could quite easily make 200k for about 2 hours work mining coal at lumbridge swamp :P but now urghh the thought of just having to equip a pickaxe makes me sick.

Dark_Jab.png