What are the odds.. O_o

hellbellz

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Eeeeediot goes to the same Uni as me, whether or not he's on TIF now I don't know, but hey, if you do, give me a shout! :P

I don't think he goes to Uni anymore.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I wouldnt be suprised if I was the only active fourm user from Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada), though technicly I don't live in Halifax either, I livein HRM (Halifax Regonal Municipality) outside of the city(s) (plural if you count dartmouth as a seprate city, which I think it is).

OK GUYS THIS IS THE WIERDEST THING EVER, STRANGER THAN JESSELITTON'S STORY, HONESTLY, READ, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED! :shock:

Ok so when i was a lvl 50 or so i was kiling hill giants in f2p, when a

random person said to me. hey do you know Chelseaboy1? i was like

wtf? my RSN IS CHELSEABOY11! so yeh i added him but he was in

hospital or something, never found out lol and we got talking and we

became rly good friends, then about a year or so later i asked him where

he lived, milton keynes, buckinghamshire, england, same as me! and he

turned out to live in the estate next to me! OH EM GEE! so i talk to him, he

says he is 40, and is an estate agent, and his name is craig, i was like wtf

does *insert my address here* mean anything to you? and he was like

omg im helping sell that house atm. so yeah we got talking and he had

been inside my room! how wierd is that! lol. so yeah thats my story, he

had to quit now cos he had children, but yeh, freaky or what?

The only people aside from some relatives who ive seen playing runescape in public are a bunch of 8-10 year olds that hang out at the library. I doubt anyone tipiters live in Missouri :|(where i reside)

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I live a few miles from lordfan21 and have been to multiple football games he has attended. Next year, maybe I'll see him there or something, but he is a few years older and it would probably make it awkard with his friends if a college student talked to a random high schooler who he met online.

lalalasig2.png

I don't think anyone on this forum lives near me, there are a few weird kids at my school who play Runescape, are lvl like 20's, and think me being lvl 79 is like some sort of god, and they ask me questions, and I ask if they've ever heard of tip.it. Their response: "I'm gonna report you, hacking noob!"

Not people I enjoy associating with..

i don't know if any TIFers live near me, or even in the same state

Riverside, CA? Thats a 20 minute drive from my house. ::'

Fontana sounds familar? :P

I highly doubt very little TIF'ers live in California though.

I do, I do!

Chino, familiar, yes?

i don't know if any TIFers live near me, or even in the same state

Riverside, CA? Thats a 20 minute drive from my house. ::'

Fontana sounds familar? :P

I highly doubt very little TIF'ers live in California though.

I do, I do!

Chino, familiar, yes?

Ohh, it's a small world, after all~ It's a small world after all~

Yep, California. Representing the Bay Area. I know Oreo, Pez, Pasta all live pretty close. Atronic92 and I are rl mates.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I'm pretty sure Eeeeediot goes to the same Uni as me, whether or not he's on TIF now I don't know, but hey, if you do, give me a shout! :P

I'm in my final year at Imperial - quite close to Kings though. Maybe one day eh? Maybe if you're checking out the museums in South Ken. :P

I'm in my final year at Imperial - quite close to Kings though. Maybe one day eh? Maybe if you're checking out the museums in South Ken. :P

Lurk much eeeediot? :P Haven't seen you around in ages.

Run spuddy~!

Jessel is the irl stalker!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

thats pretty crazy lol...

me and stupe01 (from tif) were right beside eachother at a concert in january lol it was pretty cool

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

The thing I've wondered was out of all the people we see, the chances that they have used the site or forum, or even read your posts, without you knowing they have. Like especially at a university, I'm sure there are people that play/have played and most have heard of tip it, probably a good percentage use the forum. I just think it would be cool to some day find someone who plays rs, find out they use these forums, find out they know me as Adam007 there, and have a fun chat over it. Low odds but some day. :P

I met this one guy on runescape and we became friends. After a few months of playing together, we added eachother on msn. After a few days of talking, we both learned that we live within a 10 minute drive of each other.

This kind of thing also happened when I went on a holiday as well. My family and I were taking a taxi ride through a section of Mexico and my dad saw my best friend's mom on the side of the road. We stopped and spent 30 minutes or so with them. While we did knew we were both going to be in Mexico, we had no intentions of actually seeing each other in a random side city.

Ew, Imperial? Ewwww!

I was doing Law, kind of err, dropped out >.< and trying to get a transfer to English.

Hehe, I scored a mega try against imperial this year in the rugby :P

, Pasta,

6 hours is close to you?o.O

Compares to Jesse or Europeans? Yes, it i, nub.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!