Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

Hi, Im buzz 9 1990 in the game. my real name is Bas van Ooteghem, i live in The Netherlands. Im an Inline Skater and im playing on Dutch Champion ships lvl :D

I like trees :shock: wc 84 :thumbsup:

I also like tet events. they are sooo cool

lol

I play runescape for a year now and i really like runescape. Runescape members is also really awesome.

Wanna know more bout me. Just PM me or click on my name

masterofquestep4.gif

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

Im Callofktulu ingame ( Yes an old school tallica fan ) Just started my character, as you can see stats in sig, well....stat :P...Nice to meet you all.

Feel free to contact me ingame, always nice to talk to new people.

Callofktulu

Plastic+Poet.png

sup guys

im igna and i been playing like...uhm :oops: dunno but like 3 years maybe

uhm i was f2per till last monththen becomed p2p nad today i becomed f2per again

i like to skill and that=P

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

hey, im jamie (biscit head in game) and I've been playing for about 1 year with 3 months of membership, my favourite skills are slayer ( mines 54) and magic (only 61)

my private chat is on friends but pm on tip.it and ill add you :)

Jamje.png

null and void

Hey I'm blueyyy1 in game - Prefer to be called Liam though. :)

I have been playing for a year and a half maybe.

This is my 2nd account - I had just blueyyy but then I got bored of the game and forgot the password - It was only like level 4 anyway. :)

I live in England

I listen mainly to Indie music but I'm not against any type of music(except really pointless,no meaning, No rythm rap music)

I like most sports

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

Hi y'all, I'm Robbert, Screech1992 or Coole Gosse ingame (my two 'semi-main' accounts) and for who's interested, I live in the Netherlands 8-)

My major hobbies are guitar playing, like Metallica and Nirvana, that kind of stuff :XD: , and playing soccer (central defender at the local club) and ofcourse visiting the tip.iter forums... RuneScape is getting bored though, but I'm still kinda active here ::'

Well, thats me

getfirefoxmo6.gif

Hi. I play Runescape for 3 years now. I never got any accounts thenmy main. 5 accounts in total that is. 1 of them is banned, 1 locked, 2 stolen. 2Of them were members. I enjoy doing quests.

I liek RuneScape not for the cool skills that it's got, not for the levels i have. I like RuneScape For it's community, and its fun! My friends say that i must be crazy,that i play game with bad graphics and all... But i like playing Runescape like normal RPG. I like beeing inside the game. Actually i didn't buyed meat pizzas fropm my friend because i told him, that there's no pepper in it. I love staying inside my own (F2P) house, when cold eveining of winter ome, i love tasty chocolate cake cooking. I love having a room mate. I love Crafting. Goals: Buy a bigger house ( maybe one of the Fancy stone pones in falador, but i've heard that they are expensive. I am mining silver up to 200K goal, that will get me 99, mining and crafting.

I kepp RuneScape sound/musics ON, and i keep my private chat ON. (some people say that RS melodies sucks but that isn't true, i love barbarism , and sea shanty, and when i go to wilderness i get scared easily because of the sounds.

I hate when someone try's to enter my house while i am not home! They mess up my bed usually and do some seriuos damage to the cooking range, sometimes they broek my pencils on the table, or burn my books.....Gah! They do it very often, so i liek staying at home...

So i love vacations ( i still remember my first one, when i earned my first 200K i went to blue moon inn in Varrock and stayed tyehre, i dranked beer, every morning i went to the general shop to buy something to eat.....Ahhh....good times.....i only had to think about my own fun... too bad i can't do that anymore... )

I study in teh great wizards tower. Now i spent much of my tiem tehre,. reading old books, secret thomes about magic. Lerening how to properly cast telecrab Etc. Few week ago i reach Advanced class. I am prod of myself (60+magic). Whiel i am away from home i borrowed it fo my friend, he will kep everything safe and clean.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

hi im dorington, RSN: rohanlord

ive played RSC but had an on and off relationship with the game. Rohanlord however was created in RS2. i have just started to make the break into millions, got my 1st mil the other day and im saving for a whip.

In game im proud to be a legend and respect other legends aswell.

thats pritty much me :P

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

I am Scootlaboot. I have been playing since September 2006.I have been a member since November 2006. I enjoy making my noob friends beg for help on quests,the new hunter skill, and holding drunken boxing matches in my player owned house. I hate beggars with a passion. I kill everything from imps to Tzhaar-Ket. If it ticks me off its dead.

-currently training firemaking to level 99

-check out my blog.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Im ultimania92, nice to meet you. IVe been playing for about 9 months and have some decent stats

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

hello i am flaxx3 i have been playing runescape for about 4 years now and have learnt a lot cince then....... any wanted to say hello and i think i will be as supportive as i can...

my fave skill is hunting , combat , cooking , archery , mage , con , farming and of chorse O:) prayer :twisted:

u can pm me in game any time \' :pray:

tnx for your time :oops: :)

flaxx3.png

tradesupport1qn6.gif

[url=http:

Hi, im well... Highimpact1. I have been playing Runescape since Summer 2005, and Im still playing strong! The only 2 Runescape sites I go to are runescapedragons.com & tip.it. I partly own Runescapedragons. I browse the forums very regulary, although I only post when I see reason too (Unlike some people who just try to up their post count, by posting randomly...)

I have made only one guide so far, which you can find at ~Highimpact1's Guide to Fletching~. Feel free to add me in-game, at Highimpact1. I always have my private & public chat on! :P

(Oh, and I do believe in proper grammer & speech :wink: )

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

hi im cheese snotx been playing for 11 months now became a member 3 months ago its miles better.

at lvl 69 i had a d skirt and d med and owned at castle wars(best part of members.)

my faviroute skill is crafting but i really want to get my fletching up.

thats me! :D

cheese+snotx.png

236qp ftw!

I'm Chocobodude0 (rather obvious) and I just started posting on these forums (also rather obvious) but I've been playing RS for almost 2 years now. I'm level 76 at the posting of this reply (trying to get 80), and I love the game. I also want an Ipod. Just puttin' that out there.

Hi Tip.It! Im Mach_dragon in Rs

Ive just joined the forums but have

been using the site for RS help, but i've

been playing for as long as i can

remember, currently lvl 77, I love to

meet people so, come ON, dont be

shy and PM me!

.::Mach Dragon::.

Hi, I'm Madouge, although I've been a member of tip.it for ages I rarely post and find more enjoyment reading the posts of others, I've been playing for about 2.5 years now and my favorite skill is slayer.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.