Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

anyway, we were coming back from a drill practice and we walked into one of the rooms to play xbox 360 and we see a girl in my band giving head to one of the guys in our band :XD: . those next 4 days were so awkward.

I'm guessing she played trombone?

This is what we meant in the other thread when we said your posts are really witty. Hit n' run man.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, we were coming back from a drill practice and we walked into one of the rooms to play xbox 360 and we see a girl in my band giving head to one of the guys in our band :XD: . those next 4 days were so awkward.

This is what we meant in the other thread when we said your posts are really witty. Hit n' run man.

she actually played clarinet :twss:

:shock:

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Then she's used to small tools.

Then she's used to small tools.

:lol: ironic because we always made fun of the guy for having a small penis. (the girls he had previously hooked up with told us).

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

No [cabbage]. I saw National Lampoon's Band Camp (I believe it was NL).

Also, isn't a clarinet larger than a tromboner?

Trombone is probably 2.5x as long as clarinet. :/ Next Jazz Band practice, I'll steal a clarinet and compare it with my trombone.

The worst thing I got caught doing at school... Wow, I haven't been caught doing tons of stuff.

Probably the worst I got caught for was cursing(wtf).

I've done worse, like throw my friend's trombone over a fence. ::'

No [cabbage]. I saw National Lampoon's Band Camp (I believe it was NL).

Also, isn't a clarinet larger than a tromboner?

a clarinet has the closest resemblance to a penis than a trombone or any other band instrument. That's what made it so ironic :twss:.

When we first learned trombone, some people messed around with them and pretended that the slide was a... male body part. They moved it up and down a lot, saying, "It's horny! Now it's not!" :wall:

Decking out a special ed kid who tried to steal my lunch.

and yeah

I HATE, HATE, HATE how special ed kids are "not responsible for their actions." What the [bleep]? They need to learn their lesson before they do it to a stree thug and get killed.

I'll elaborate...

Essentially this fatty kid put me in a headlock. I elbowed him in the ribs, turned around, and broke my hand on the side of his head. It's called adrenaline...

We had a sub teacher, I got sent to the principal's office and suspended.

As soon as the teacher heard it got taken off my record, and the other kid got a detention.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Decking out a special ed kid who tried to steal my lunch.

and yeah

I HATE, HATE, HATE how special ed kids are "not responsible for their actions." What the [bleep]? They need to learn their lesson before they do it to a stree thug and get killed.

I'll elaborate...

Essentially this fatty kid put me in a headlock. I elbowed him in the ribs, turned around, and broke my hand on the side of his head. It's called adrenaline...

We had a sub teacher, I got sent to the principal's office and suspended.

As soon as the teacher heard it got taken off my record, and the other kid got a detention.

Might I ask what the other kid's physical condition was? I'd guess broken/cracked ribs and a concussion, along with maybe some bleeding and possibly a cracked skull where you smacked him (I've hit a metal locker hard enough to leave a dent and didn't damage my fist like that). Also, while I understand the sentiment, a LITTLE restraint may have been more prudent; I view people with that sort of condition little more than super-sized kids. A little spank when they do bad stuff is fine, just beating the sh#% out of them is not.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

People don't break ribs easily, at all. This isn't Street Fighter. :/

But oh, how I wish it were. :(

*Imagines life as a Street Fighter character...*

:cry: Now I wish it was true.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Fortunately for you,with right techniques and a ridiculously stupid opponent,ribs can break that easily.Was watching Human Weapon all day today.All the science was confusing,but I do know you can break bones with kicks.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Fortunately for you,with right techniques and a ridiculously stupid opponent,ribs can break that easily.Was watching Human Weapon all day today.All the science was confusing,but I do know you can break bones with kicks.

I was thinking more of the the jumping in the way they do and how cool a Horyuken would look

I was thinking more of the the jumping in the way they do and how cool a Horiukin (sp?) would look

It's spelled Horyuken (I think it translates to Fire Dragon Blade). Proper training and lucky/precise hits can break bones, too. But yeah, chances are that if someone got a broken bone, they were being amateurish or just plain stupid.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I was thinking more of the the jumping in the way they do and how cool a Horiukin (sp?) would look

It's spelled Horyuken (I think it translates to Fire Dragon Blade). Proper training and lucky/precise hits can break bones, too. But yeah, chances are that if someone got a broken bone, they were being amateurish or just plain stupid.

Thanks for that, I edited my post with the correct spelling :P

In my shop class me and 3 of my friendds got caught making a rocket... After it went off. THe teacher came out say us with gasoline, lighter fluid, wd-40, and a lighter. it flew quite a way, then caught fire near the baseball field then went out. he suspended 2 of them i got off free because i didnt bring the stuff in or light it.

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

Erm today, I hacked into the school system, and fiddled around with this backdoor type program (allows you to see other students screens) and then I went off. The teachers caught me, but I had to point out that their security was very flawed and I was only doing them good, by making them aware of such flaw they had... I'm awaiting my punishment, I do not think it will be much since I willingly told them what I did and gave them my memory stick (which apparently had hacking scripts on them...) But, I didn't do anything bad on the systems, I went on to see if I could and I was curious as to what it feels like to have power over someones screen, quite funny.

Luck be a Lady

Erm today, I hacked into the school system, and fiddled around with this backdoor type program (allows you to see other students screens) and then I went off. The teachers caught me, but I had to point out that their security was very flawed and I was only doing them good, by making them aware of such flaw they had... I'm awaiting my punishment, I do not think it will be much since I willingly told them what I did and gave them my memory stick (which apparently had hacking scripts on them...) But, I didn't do anything bad on the systems, I went on to see if I could and I was curious as to what it feels like to have power over someones screen, quite funny.

Yeah, people don't like that when someone helps them like that. That's why some white hat hackers get told off a network when they tested it whithout telling the company and then telling them they have a flaw. All they say is that their network is all right when the guy showed them it wasn't.