Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

(I know this is an old topic, but still a great one. Thought I'd keep it alive, only 2 weeks old after all)

Hmm, I never do much bad in my school. Me and a friend were switcing autocorrect the other day... Stuf like when you type in the word "the" (really common word) it replaces it with a lne of random letters.

I autocorrected ALOT of things into pirate talks, for example the word "people" would change into "me harties" and "yes" into "yaaaar!".

T'was more fun than a scurvy sea dog mauling a landlubber!

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing I ever got caught doing at school is saying "cheap bastard"....

I had to stay inside for two resscess for it.

I swear consolidated schools are soo tight nit in thier rules.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

highschool = sex with gf in classroom

collage = nothing that bad so far

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I didn't get in trouble for this, but once a while back a friend and I were teasing another friend by saying she was stripping on webcam for me (long story), but he, being the perverted idiot he is, took it literally and went blabbing around at school. Apparently one time he yelled it out around the disciplinarian for some reason, and was kind enough to tell me. The next day, first hour of class, the disciplinarian walked into the classroom, looking for someone else. I almost passed out. :S

Other than that, in 2nd grade I got caught cheating on a test.

This was before Winter Break :lol:

Recently I got suspended for carrying a Replica of DeathNote with Biology notes in them. :/

Why would you have gotten suspended for carrying a replica of DeathNote?

Cause teachers are getting more and more paranoid.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Recently I got suspended for carrying a Replica of DeathNote with Biology notes in them. :/

Reminds me of the goat-arrested thread. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
the worst thing for me was running away from school.

i didn't feel like goind into the office :thumbdown:

Did you get punished for being truant?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

[hide=]

Reminds me of the goat-arrested thread. :lol:

[/hide]

No, its because biology is eeeeevvvvviiiiilllll

eh, that wasnt a great idea they should have just made you cover the notebook or something.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

My adventures are pretty epic

Accidentally bumped into a gym teacher while changing and he told me "If you hit me again, I will make your head spin out of here so fast you will not know what happed!"

Forgot I had firecrackers in my bookbag and was caught.

Using a proxy to play a game.

Making Holocaust stamps and I drew a nazi flag.

Was "trying" ubuntu on a school computer. (I had the try ubuntu risk free things)

worst of all was one day at school we were messing around with chemicals. I managed to collect a mega load of Hydrogen. Filled a baloon up alot and blew it up on a burner. A week of ISS i got.. =\

I know lame, I can't afford to get in trouble though.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

The other day I went on some random website. As I entered, a audio clip played rather loudly. I just talking to the guy next to me VERY LOUDLY while I turned down the volume :lol:

I got in trouble when a teacher saw me caressing my gf's boobs in art class. :thumbsup:

That one I do NOT believe. Have anything to back it up, like (for example) a pic of you+your girlfriend? It might be more plausible that way.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Man, some stupid teacher thought I was smoking pot today, because I'm really sick and my eyes are bloodshot. Pissed me off. But, I know people. I, know, people.

Ember, do you really believe ... Any of these?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I got in trouble when a teacher saw me caressing my gf's boobs in art class. :thumbsup:

I think that you are confused, and forgot that it was your breasts you were caressing.

Honestly, no-one is dumb enough to do that in class, so I don't believe you.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

That one I do NOT believe. Have anything to back it up, like (for example) a pic of you+your girlfriend? It might be more plausible that way.

Oh God, it's impossible for a man to cop a feel.

I believe Hyt. I've talked to him on the phone and over IRC... he seems stupid enough to do it IN CLASS. :P