Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Killing for laughs is bad. I shouldn't need to explain this to you.

nevrmnd.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lsd caused them pain?

Maybe not pain per se but it probably doesn't feel good to get killed by an acid overdose.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Maybe not pain per se but it probably doesn't feel good to get killed by an acid overdose.

Its better then getting put in a microwave :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Agreed. Dying and funny are not synonymous.

But you can't spell manslaughter without "laughter".

MMORPG games death can be funny.

like the time a lvl 3 chicken killed Da Latios :D

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I had to write a 5 page essay on why I believed one of the faculty members of my high schools first name was Satan.

LOLOLOLOL

I didn't even say her name was satan, I implied it in a question to another teacher, and BOOM

I had to talk to the dean.

Octopus.jpg

I had to write a 5 page essay on why I believed one of the faculty members of my high schools first name was Satan.

LOLOLOLOL

I didn't even say her name was satan, I implied it in a question to another teacher, and BOOM

I don't understand what you did here...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

I don't understand what you did here...

I implied it in a question to another teacher

Octopus.jpg

Having nosebleeds in class :lol:

Nothing to do with anything violent or illegal, just something that happens on hot days, and for whatever reason, pissed off my 7th grade Science and Math teachers, as well as the Vice Principal... :wall:

Hahaha. That reminds me of one time in class, I occasionally have nosebleeds in class as well, I got one in class and just sat there holding my nose to stop it bleeding, it wasn't bad, so i didn't bother to do anything. Then the teacher notices and tells me to go to the toilets to clean it up, and i'm like no, because I could feel it starting to stop. Then she goes on about how i'm wasting the classes time by me having a bleeding nose. She being the one stopping the class to whinge about my bleeding nose, when i'm sitting there fine. I end up wasting 5 minutes of class and five minutes more of my class time (if that makes sense :? ) by going to the toilets. -.-

Well, I could make up some story about me making some huge fight, but I never get into fights, well not physical ones. Mainly just ones with idiots who think they're cool cause they pick on the short guy. -.- So, yeah I hate everyone who ever calls me short. ::'

i used to suffer chronic nosebleeds, why is it that all teachers yell at you for it?

same story as yours really, except i yelled at the teacher, "ok, fine, I'll go bleed somewhere else then, shall I?" -.-

2Xeo5.png

Lets see...

Hit someones face off the floor, among various other fights

Stole various chemistry stuff + matches

Melted a desk with magnesium (accidental this one)

Tattoo'ed my left arm with red, blue and black ink (washed off in a few days, apparently body art is forbidden in school)

Said "F***" rather loudly when i hit my head off a desk in Home Economics (the desk went flying, so I think it was perfectly acceptable, what would you do if you sent a large wooden / metal construction flying with your head?

2 detentions so far, for the tattooing and swearing.

Edit: remembered another one, were working with flammable liquids in chemistry and someone came up to be and started insulting me. Ignored him for a few mins then got pissed once he moved on to the serious insults.

Covered his arm in ethanol and set fire to it, ethanol burns cleanly and didn't hurt him, but scared the living f*** out of him. ^_^

I did use a bunsen burner on full heat to light it though, which kind of...eh...gave him 2nd degree burns. very small one though, most of the skin grew back but he keeps the scar, it's funny. We get along quite well now :D

Some people eat food, others eat glass, I eat magnesium ^_^

Anyone know where to get cheap rocket fuel?

When I was in school our senior prank was pretty good, one group of kids filled the principals office with bouncy balls(quite cheap in bulk) another couple of kids took a bunch of glitter and poured it all over the floors, this gives a cool effect if you trip and fall you get covered in glitter.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

When I was in school our senior prank was pretty good, one group of kids filled the principals office with bouncy balls(quite cheap in bulk) another couple of kids took a bunch of glitter and poured it all over the floors, this gives a cool effect if you trip and fall you get covered in glitter.

Both sound awesome, but the glitter idea might play Hell with peoples' respiratory systems. Where did you get the supplies?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Edit: remembered another one, were working with flammable liquids in chemistry and someone came up to be and started insulting me. Ignored him for a few mins then got pissed once he moved on to the serious insults.

Covered his arm in ethanol and set fire to it, ethanol burns cleanly and didn't hurt him, but scared the living f*** out of him. ^_^

I did use a bunsen burner on full heat to light it though, which kind of...eh...gave him 2nd degree burns. very small one though, most of the skin grew back but he keeps the scar, it's funny. We get along quite well now :D

I envy you. When someone picked on me, all I did for revenge was throw a low stakes volleyball game on him. When someone made fun of you, you set him on fire :thumbsup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You can't OD on LSD.

What caused the hamster to die again?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

LSD is a drug. AKA acid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD

^Says you can get an overdose from LSD, too. Under Dosage. Could be wrong, but anyways.

You can't OD on LSD.

Care to test that theory?

When Hoffman first discovered the drug he tested it on himself, ingesting what we now consider as a "lethal" amount of dosage. I really don't think you can OD on LSD, unless you're super hardcore and you really put your mind to it :wall:

on-topic.. i've also been caught sneaking outside a 1st floor window to go play soccer with the gym class outside. I had my leg over the window ledge and my friend had my shoe for the rest of the day -.-

hiccup.png

[

When Hoffman first discovered the drug he tested it on himself, ingesting what we now consider as a "lethal" amount of dosage. I really don't think you can OD on LSD, unless you're super hardcore and you really put your mind to it :wall:

I've read some of the notes his assistant took. His trip sounded really intense haha.