Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

probly getting in a marker war at lunch then throwing a marker(at someone but he dodged it) and it hit the window(these wer permanent). anywayz after lunch the teacher comes in the classroom and doesnt notice it for 2 days! after one morning he came in and said WTF!!! some little sonava ratted me out....... \' \' \'

p.s it was sooo worth it!!!!!

p.p.s. got a 2 day suspension and had to clean all the school windows

p.p.p. mark was about 6 inches long and i had those fat markers so about 2 inches thick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halo_Sig_No_Text_by_hawkxs.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flushing lit cherry bombs down the toilets, rigging test scores

sounds awesome, anything happen?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A kid with diarrhea will have a very unpleasant surprise when his liquidy feces comes exploding right back at him.

So that's what implosive diarrhea looks like... :twisted:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I got suspended for 3 weeks

That's still incredibly badass.

The worst thing recently?

I called a teacher a pansy...

Got 3 detentions for it. :S

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Ha, the worst thing that I did at school occurred today -.- Officially the worst day of my life... Anyway, here is how it goes.

On Monday, some kid that I hate starts to hang out with us. Dunno why, but he brought his B-B Gun. My mates all go awe over it, and the next day, some kid brings a really, and I mean really good one, from the Two Dollar Shop. My mate asks me to buy one on his behalf, as I live close to it. I do so, and all is willy nilly. On Tuesday, I give the gun to him. Wednesday, my other mate asks me for one for his Judo thing, as he lives quite far out. So, I go out and buy it on his behalf. So here is today. I give it to him, and fire mine, which I bought last night along with his, to show how far it goes. Now here is the [cabbage] part. Morning tea, the guy who I hate starts shooting at cars and people walking past on the street. He gets caught by a teacher, and goes to the deans. Five minutes later, the teacher is back, and he asks us if any of us have any guns. Me, and two others own up there and there (3 other people were to chicken to own up -.- ), and give our guns to him. He then asks for us to go to the Deans with him, and fill out an incident form. Just when I think I'm fine, it turns into custard. The other guys come, and after about 40 Minutes of waiting, and being what seemed like tormented by the deans, we finally go into there office. Me and my mate are apparently the so called ring leaders, just because we were buying on there behalf. I never fired once at school. The deans get all pissed as we brought them to school, but it was just so we could play with them at my mates after school.

Me and my mate who "supplied" them, got an after school tomorrow, can't go on the end of year school trip, and we have to go back to school on Thursday and Friday to clean up -.- The other who were all to chicken to own up, or were firing at cars were let off lightly. I'm [bleep] pissed about that.

The dean called my dad, and he interpreted the wrong way, as the dean had got it wrong. My dad screams at me, and my trust with him has been severely broken :| Mum's not home yet, I can't wait to see how she handles it -.-

So, if I can't go onto Tip.It for ages, all of you will no why :cry:

That's not funny. In my school bringing a weapon or even a replica weapon warrants for a suspension. It's not a joke or just for fun when people have died because of the real deal and even bringing a replica is a horrible thing to do. You're so lucky to get off with just an after school detention and minor punishment, you should be ashamed of yourself.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Ha, the worst thing that I did at school occurred today -.- Officially the worst day of my life... Anyway, here is how it goes.

On Monday, some kid that I hate starts to hang out with us. Dunno why, but he brought his B-B Gun. My mates all go awe over it, and the next day, some kid brings a really, and I mean really good one, from the Two Dollar Shop. My mate asks me to buy one on his behalf, as I live close to it. I do so, and all is willy nilly. On Tuesday, I give the gun to him. Wednesday, my other mate asks me for one for his Judo thing, as he lives quite far out. So, I go out and buy it on his behalf. So here is today. I give it to him, and fire mine, which I bought last night along with his, to show how far it goes. Now here is the [cabbage] part. Morning tea, the guy who I hate starts shooting at cars and people walking past on the street. He gets caught by a teacher, and goes to the deans. Five minutes later, the teacher is back, and he asks us if any of us have any guns. Me, and two others own up there and there (3 other people were to chicken to own up -.- ), and give our guns to him. He then asks for us to go to the Deans with him, and fill out an incident form. Just when I think I'm fine, it turns into custard. The other guys come, and after about 40 Minutes of waiting, and being what seemed like tormented by the deans, we finally go into there office. Me and my mate are apparently the so called ring leaders, just because we were buying on there behalf. I never fired once at school. The deans get all pissed as we brought them to school, but it was just so we could play with them at my mates after school.

Me and my mate who "supplied" them, got an after school tomorrow, can't go on the end of year school trip, and we have to go back to school on Thursday and Friday to clean up -.- The other who were all to chicken to own up, or were firing at cars were let off lightly. I'm [bleep] pissed about that.

The dean called my dad, and he interpreted the wrong way, as the dean had got it wrong. My dad screams at me, and my trust with him has been severely broken :| Mum's not home yet, I can't wait to see how she handles it -.-

That's not funny. In my school bringing a weapon or even a replica weapon warrants for a suspension. It's not a joke or just for fun when people have died because of the real deal and even bringing a replica is a horrible thing to do. You're so lucky to get off with just an after school detention and minor punishment, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm sure he got the fact that he shouldn't have brought the guns to school, but he's moreso complaining about how he got a heavier punishment when he didn't do anything dangerous.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Now that's some bull [cabbage].

One time I got lunch detention for running away from someone throwing rocks at me. :wall:

=D> Good job school. =D>

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Now that's some bull [cabbage].

One time I got lunch detention for running away from someone throwing rocks at me. :wall:

=D> Good job school. =D>

Did you do anything to provoke the throwing of rocks?

That reminds me. Me and my friend were throwing ice at his older sister (she was throwing back as well with her friends so i don't know why we got in trouble) then a teacher come up sends me and my friend to the office, we get detention and the girls get off without punishment. :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nope. My friend was just screwing around and started throwing rocks at me, so I started running. I guess the school didn't understand I'm not just gonna stand there and get pelted. #-o

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Story

I'm sure he got the fact that he shouldn't have brought the guns to school, but he's moreso complaining about how he got a heavier punishment when he didn't do anything dangerous.

And where did he say that? No where. He did it not only once, but twice with no sign of remorse. I have no respect for that and am utterly disgusted by your behaviour.

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Out of all the things I want to say to you, I'll just say this.

Who pissed in your corn flakes?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Out of all the things I want to say to you, I'll just say this.

Who pissed in your corn flakes?

That doesn't change the fact that you're irresponsible. Think logically of the state of emergency and toll you will place on the people of your community by doing this. It's a touchy subject. Have you ever felt what it was like to know someone you know die in a school shooting? Have you ever thought about the fear you would get stricken in you if you see a 9mm flash around in the hands of another student, knowing that this could be your last minutes to live? To top it all off you don't show any remorse of your actions and instead are angered because you're grounded :roll:

It's ignorant and selfish of you to behave the way you did, stop and think about it for a second. Do you understand the reciprocals of your actions whatsoever? However, I have to cut you some slack. Being in elementary school must make you oblivious and underexposed to a lot of things probably :roll:

Infamous, I just spent a while thinking about what to say to you, and you know what? There's no point in saying anything. You have missed the point completely. I am slightly annoyed that I am receiving a worse punishment, as I didn't do anything dangerous. I don't see how you can justify me being immature and the works?

I'm not going to look at you the same way again.

And if you think I'm still an immature idiot, then take it to the side lines (Private Message). But you might not be able to understand me, seeing as I am in elementary school, and an idiot :roll: .

Good day, sir.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Infamous, I just spent a while thinking about what to say to you, and you know what? There's no point in saying anything. You have missed the point completely. I am slightly annoyed that I am receiving a worse punishment, as I didn't do anything dangerous. I don't see how you can justify me being immature and the works?

I'm not going to look at you the same way again.

And if you think I'm still an immature idiot, then take it to the side lines (Private Message). But you might not be able to understand me, seeing as I am in elementary school, and an idiot :roll: .

Good day, sir.

I have did what you said. My post still stands though, everyone should see a proper moral response other than "Good luck" wishes for a punishment that's already been so diluted and minimal for something so heinous. I'm waiting for a response soon hopefully.

That reminds me. Me and my friend were throwing ice at his older sister (she was throwing back as well with her friends so i don't know why we got in trouble) then a teacher come up sends me and my friend to the office, we get detention and the girls get off without punishment. :wall:

Horay for sexism!

Horay for sexism!

No no, society doesn't recognize sexism when it's in favor of the females :-$

I get bored in ICT really easily, so I like to do things involving Command Prompt and batch files. :twisted:

Anyway, they looked in my network drive and my application logs, and disabled my account until they told me that I shouldn't have any Registry editing materials, batch files to open rickrolls on every computer in my class, or be using Command Prompt or any other programs not related to my schoolwork. :P

And they didn't even punish me other than telling me that I shouldn't be doing it and not to do it again. XD

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

A couple of weeks ago in my math class, this guy sitting two seats in front of me stuck his pencil into the corkboard next to his desk and went to get a drink or something before class started. So I walked over, grabbed his pencil, and kept it. It was a nice pencil, one of those Ticonderoga pencils, and actually had an eraser. After noticing it was missing, he started asking people if they had seens it. Nobody had. So he started accusing his friends sitting nearby of pranking him or something, but they of course had no idea what he was going on about. He kept that up for a week or so, making jokes about them stealing pencils. I didn't get caught, and it might not seem too interesting, but it was funny as it was unfolding.

I wish he would do it again, I need a new pencil....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A couple of weeks ago in my math class, this guy sitting two seats in front of me stuck his pencil into the corkboard next to his desk and went to get a drink or something before class started. So I walked over, grabbed his pencil, and kept it. It was a nice pencil, one of those Ticonderoga pencils, and actually had an eraser. After noticing it was missing, he started asking people if they had seens it. Nobody had. So he started accusing his friends sitting nearby of pranking him or something, but they of course had no idea what he was going on about. He kept that up for a week or so, making jokes about them stealing pencils. I didn't get caught, and it might not seem too interesting, but it was funny as it was unfolding.

LIEK OHMIGAWD U STOLD A PENSIL 0H N0ES

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Thanks for being mature :thumbup:

I havent really done anything that bad at school. Never got detention (besides lunch detention which doesnt count) :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I havent really done anything that bad at school. Never got detention (besides lunch detention which doesnt count) :lol:

Sorry but I don't think stealing a pencil warrents a post in this thread since he never got caught and it was a pencil which is like what? 25 cents?

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Sorry but I don't think stealing a pencil warrents a post in this thread since he never got caught and it was a pencil which is like what? 25 cents?

Then how does this deserve a post??!?!?!? Your logic fails. :wall:

On topic: My friend got caught stealing food out of the office. It was hilarious because he walked out with a mouthful and the teacher goes "Murry...." then He says something but no one could understand him because his mouth was full of food. Yeah..... It was hilarious at the time. I think he got 1-2 months of lunch detention for that.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I wouldn't even call it "stealing", really, more like "helping". Now he knows not to leave it lying around. Like I said, maybe not interesting, but I don't really care.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif