Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Get a Linux boot CD. Problem solved for anything windows-related.

Depends where. At our college, for example, to have the internet connection you have to be on Windows, on your account on your laptop and only there. The college server will block you if you try to go on the internet, even wired, with any linux distro.

So find a way to get around that.

Then you solved all your windows problems.. and maybe some of your schools problems... :lol:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending 10000+ volts through a girl in physics class.

...i don't believe you. :?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh yes, because when I see someone getting 10,000+ volts through them I always take pictures of it instead of helping.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh yes, because when I see someone getting 10,000+ volts through them I always take pictures of it instead of helping.

I would.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Where does one aquire 10,000 volts yet very little amps?

I really want some.

Same, considering 40 milliamps is likely enough to kill you. And you can get about 9 from an ordinary battery, if you're stupid enough.

I smell a HYPERBOLE.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

i [cabbaged] up the typing instructor in gr 6, went in and changed the the pictures you get for completing the lessons to a bunch of swears (using paint :lol: ). then a week later i went and deleted parts of the code for it, never got caught (gotta love generic login). the school thought it was being smart by installing it on the shared drive instead of evry single computer, never thought theres a reason its called SHARED drive :wall:

we were doing a project on "the outsiders" in ELA, my friend Google imaged "cherry valence" and on page 5 there were about 10 pics of naked men (somehow got past safesearch filter) luckily for him, we had a sub that day, and he just told him to exit it. my regular teacher would of had him suspended before he could say "i didnt do it"

Ha, the worst thing that I did at school occurred today -.- Officially the worst day of my life... Anyway, here is how it goes.

On Monday, some kid that I hate starts to hang out with us. Dunno why, but he brought his B-B Gun. My mates all go awe over it, and the next day, some kid brings a really, and I mean really good one, from the Two Dollar Shop. My mate asks me to buy one on his behalf, as I live close to it. I do so, and all is willy nilly. On Tuesday, I give the gun to him. Wednesday, my other mate asks me for one for his Judo thing, as he lives quite far out. So, I go out and buy it on his behalf. So here is today. I give it to him, and fire mine, which I bought last night along with his, to show how far it goes. Now here is the [cabbage] part. Morning tea, the guy who I hate starts shooting at cars and people walking past on the street. He gets caught by a teacher, and goes to the deans. Five minutes later, the teacher is back, and he asks us if any of us have any guns. Me, and two others own up there and there (3 other people were to chicken to own up -.- ), and give our guns to him. He then asks for us to go to the Deans with him, and fill out an incident form. Just when I think I'm fine, it turns into custard. The other guys come, and after about 40 Minutes of waiting, and being what seemed like tormented by the deans, we finally go into there office. Me and my mate are apparently the so called ring leaders, just because we were buying on there behalf. I never fired once at school. The deans get all pissed as we brought them to school, but it was just so we could play with them at my mates after school.

Me and my mate who "supplied" them, got an after school tomorrow, can't go on the end of year school trip, and we have to go back to school on Thursday and Friday to clean up -.- The other who were all to chicken to own up, or were firing at cars were let off lightly. I'm [bleep]ing pissed about that.

The dean called my dad, and he interpreted the wrong way, as the dean had got it wrong. My dad screams at me, and my trust with him has been severely broken :| Mum's not home yet, I can't wait to see how she handles it -.-

So, if I can't go onto Tip.It for ages, all of you will no why :cry:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Man I hate it when people don't actually understand what happened and you get punished. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Man I hate it when people don't actually understand what happened and you get punished. :wall:

Yeah, it sucks...But because I'm supplying dangerous weapons, I'm in the wrong :|

Wait, ouchy? Did you give them the BB guns at school? Because if you did, i don't think they can technically do anything.

That's what I thought. I never shot it at cars, or people, so how can I be punished more heavily...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeah, it sucks...But because I'm supplying dangerous weapons, I'm in the wrong :|

Wait, ouchy? Did you give them the BB guns at school? Because if you did, i don't think they can technically do anything.

That's what I thought. I never shot it at cars, or people, so how can I be punished more heavily...

Goodluck.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Goodluck.

I think they want to punish the dealer much more heavily than others because they promoted violence. (and probably to do so that that person will not do it again, even if it was willy-nilly)

Or, it could be a cause-effect senario, get rid of the dealer, get rid of the violence. (at least, to some extent.)

This could also be lumped with the selling of drugs and alchohol to minors.

It seems to me, from reading, that you did not know that this was going to happen? :-s They might try to pin that you had an influence on his actions because you fired your gun. (if you fired while he was there, he has a motive, and in turn, might get you into loads of trouble.)

Sorry if I read your post wrong, but this is what I think they are doing... I could be wrong... :|

OT: I was a pretty good kid... I think... :oops:

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Dang Ouchy... that fails... :/

Good luck with your mum. >_<

Maybe you should explain to your parents what happened and then they can talk to the deans or something.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thanks, Baalboy :)

Ecohut: I believe you have read the post wrong. The kid who fired the guns at the cars had already done so, before I got involved by buying the guns on my friends behalf. His actions were his own, unfortunately.

Dad has calmed down a lot, and seems find, with no trust being broken! :D He didn't tell me, but I have to go in front of the deans tomorrow. The dean said that he hopes that this will not go on my record, as I am a good student, and this is my first offense of the whole year (There's only 4 days left of school). That's reassuring :)

Mum was completely cool about it, which is awesome ;)

Thanks, Wong' :)

ojdv.jpg

:shock:

The things people have mentioned so far...

Wow.

You all take the cake!

I think in all twelve years of school, I had detention twice... both times when I was a sophomore in high school. First was for not clearing an absence, and the second was for getting caught using my cell phone on school grounds.

Um... other than that... nothing?

I actually really loved school... learning is great! \'

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Spray painted "The cake is a lie" all over the back wall in our class on my classmate's birthday,and bought him a cake that looked like the one in Portal.Happy nerd birthday,eh?

By the way the can of spray paint was his present =D.

I'd believe anything Lenin said he did.He's somewhat a legend among the Freemason reg's.But then again,the regs are easy to impress...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Flicked a bit of rubber in year 6 and it hit the teacher in the ear. She was livid, I almost peed myself D:

Best one was ICT last year. After lesson, stacked all the chairs, turned all the screens round, switched the mouse and keyboards with the computer next to them, stuck the recycling bin under the desk, alt+shift+printscreened all the computers (teacher was head of ICT and had no idea how to get rid of it xD)

Then went to walk out of class and he was there, we were like [bleep]ING RUN!!!!!

I don't care how petty that is in comparison to everyone else's, it was bloody funny

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13