Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Worst thing I've done.....probaly fighting :D

I'm not usually a "Kill All Teachers!!" Kinda Guy!

and nto worst thing, but one of the more embaressing is that my school trousers are quite tight...doesn't look very well when sitting down, all I'm sayin ;)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst thing I've done.....probaly fighting :D

I'm not usually a "Kill All Teachers!!" Kinda Guy!

and nto worst thing, but one of the more embaressing is that my school trousers are quite tight...doesn't look very well when sitting down, all I'm sayin ;)

Thank god for not having uniforms.

I guess the worst thing I've ever done is get into fights. I haven't in a while though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

One day as Gym class was finishing and everyone was changing, this so called "gangsta" came up to me, and started running his mouth about how I sucked at Volleyball, and this and that. I told him the volleyball was a sport that only f*gs like him are good at. He pushed me into the wall, and for somereason I flipped into a violent rage and started slamming his facing into his gym locker. By the time the fight was over, he had two black eyes and cuts all over his face in the shape of the locker grating. Amazingly my gym teacher saw all of this, said "Kids will be kids" and walked away.

Really sorta feel bad about it now, it was a real trivial dispute that didn't need to turn violent. -.-

Really sorta feel bad about it now, it was a real trivial dispute that didn't need to turn violent. -.-

Don't feel bad. The guy was being a douche (can you say that here?), he got what he deserved.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Athletics teachers will usually not try to stop fights. Actually a smarter idea, let kidsblow off some steam, and if things get out of control, they step in.

Now that I think about it, my PE class last year was basically a fight club. We had something like 10 fights in the last two weeks. :?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Athletics teachers will usually not try to stop fights. Actually a smarter idea, let kidsblow off some steam, and if things get out of control, they step in.

Now that I think about it, my PE class last year was basically a fight club. We had something like 10 fights in the last two weeks. :?

Basically 1 a day? :shock:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Well, today I was bouncing my football around in the carpark on my way out of school, and it hit a car wingmirror and it fell off. Would have gotten away with it if it weren't for a teacher walking right behind me. Now I gotta pay for it. :cry:

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

So, for the Senior Assembly, we were all given raffles, to be able to win a $400 prize (my friend one, 3 people behind me lol :x) And I got the raffle from the Guidance Department chair, and walked 3 feet past her to my Gov't teacher who was also handing em out, and because I was bored as heck, I winked at my teacher and said "Hey, Ms. _______ can I have a raffle I never got one" idk why, it really wasn't even funny, I was just really bored, she lauighed whatever that means. So I'm walking away, and like the lady just realized it she says "hey you! Good greif you greedy kids, can'tr you give someone else a chance for the raffle? You should be ashamed of your self, do you want OSS?" Now, I have never gottena detention or iss or oss or w\e, so not wanting to get one then, I ran and slipped into the crowds. I'm such a rebel. :roll: :roll: :wall: :wall:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

here is my list :)

- spraying a whole can of deodorent into a plastic bin at school and lighting it then walking away as it was on fire but apparently some kid saw me and told the teachers :evil: i came back later and it was flat and melted to the ground

- ive also done other stuff with fire at school but most wasn't caught

- got caught writing in permanent marker on a desk (my english teacher) is a bi_ _ _ and got a weeks detention and had to scrub it off

- my teacher left the room once and i locked the door she was outside for 10 minutes before some guy unlocked it and someone told on me but i still havn't found out who -.-

- put a fart bomb in my principles air conditioner but this one i didn't get caught for! :thumbsup: \'

- i once brought 500 water bombs to school and me and my friends had a massive water fight- we all got caught but it was worth it :P

- there was a girl i didn't like so i smashed 6 eggs in her bag and since it was sitting in the sun the whole lesson and the bag was black (it attracts heat) u can imagine wat it was like :lol:

- in cooking i put wasabi (did i spell this right?) in some guys muffins

- ive done the mentos + coke thing but in someones bag didn't really like him fairly annoying but for this i didn't get caught but came so close :ohnoes:

- there was about 30 tables outside a classroom me and my friend made a pyramid out of them

these are the main things i remember if i think of some others i'll post them ::'

212h0sy.jpg

- spraying a whole can of deodorent into a plastic bin at school and lighting it then walking away as it was on fire but apparently some kid saw me and told the teachers :evil: i came back later and it was flat and melted to the ground

- got caught writing in permanent marker on a desk (my english teacher) is a bi_ _ _ and got a weeks detention and had to scrub it off

- my teacher left the room once and i locked the door she was outside for 10 minutes before some guy unlocked it and someone told on me but i still havn't found out who -.-

- put a fart bomb in my principles air conditioner but this one i didn't get caught for! :thumbsup: \'

- i once brought 500 water bombs to school and me and my friends had a massive water fight- we all got caught but it was worth it :P

- there was a girl i didn't like so i smashed 6 eggs in her bag and since it was sitting in the sun the whole lesson and the bag was black (it attracts heat) u can imagine wat it was like :lol:

- ive done the mentos + coke thing but in someones bag didn't really like him fairly annoying but for this i didn't get caught but came so close :ohnoes:

- there was about 30 tables outside a classroom me and my friend made a pyramid out of them

these are the main things i remember if i think of some others i'll post them ::'

why can't you be at my school, it's so boring atm :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

why can't you be at my school, it's so boring atm

if only everyone thats posted on this thread could go to the same school... those teachers lives would be hell if this happened :evil: :lol:

also ive recently done all this random drawing in paint and printed it 200 times = gf printers ink

i know this isn't at school nor did i get caught but it is school related and oh well its funny and did really happen

a guy randomly punched me in the back (apparently i stared at him or some bs) almost making me fall over, i chose to ignore him and get him back later and i sure did - i took all that stuff off like 20 packets of sparkler sticks and filled a coke bottle and made a hole in the lid to put one in as a fuse. Later that night i went to his house lit it and dropped it in his letterbox and ran to hide and watch. So after a while it goes off and and the letterbox is glowing and making this huge noise. After it was done the letterbox was pretty much melted :lol: the best part was watching him come out going wtf?!! imo he deserved it :evil:

212h0sy.jpg

*story about melting a mailbox with a sparkler bomb*

Sounds like my 4th of July, except I put in some lighter fluid and an M150 (best I could get). I love homemade explosives <3:

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Hey folks..

This is just a friendly reminder to keep this topic clean.. No tipping over the line with sexual innuendo please. It's a decent topic and we'd like to leave it unlocked!

~Turtlefemm

Tip.it Forum Administrative Team

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

This happend in third grade:

Me and my brother were late for class, so we used the front door.There was a crabby EA there, and told use to go in the sidedoor. I mutterd "this is such a waste of time". She went to the side door waiting for me. She asked "did one of you use some bad language?" I said yes, assuming she heard what I said. She sent me to the office. She said that I confessed to using bad language, and whisped something in the princables ear. He asked if I confessed to saying Go f--- yourself. I then said, No, I confessed to using mean language(I assumed that was bad language at the time :XD: ) I nearly got a 3 day suspension, untel I told the princable what happend...To be honest, he used a bit of sarcasm when talking to her...IMO he made her sound like an idiot :twss:

Burning paper in the desk. Thought it was funny at the time.... \'

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Me and another kid were supposed to be moving a desk out into the hallway, so we lift it over our heads (5ft tall, desk is at like 6 ft) and start going. We're messing around and laughing, and a kid walks up and starts tickling me for whatever reason. Me and the other kid get to laughing to hard and drop the desk on all of our heads. Hurt so bad.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Me and another kid were supposed to be moving a desk out into the hallway, so we lift it over our heads (5ft tall, desk is at like 6 ft) and start going. We're messing around and laughing, and a kid walks up and starts tickling me for whatever reason. Me and the other kid get to laughing to hard and drop the desk on all of our heads. Hurt so bad.

You're only 5 feet tall, but can lift a 6 foot desk over your head? Where did you even find a 6 foot tall desk?

You're only 5 feet tall, but can lift a 6 foot desk over your head? Where did you even find a 6 foot tall desk?

No, the desk was a normal desk, but it was at an elevation of 6 feet. 1 foot above his 5 foot head.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

In gr 8 we had just gotten a new jungle gym for the little kids and so we were all checking it out when we saw these gr. 2's digging by one of the poles in the ground supporting the playground and they pulled a long bolt outta the sand. It was one of the bolts that held the thing together. so me and my friends got a screw driver (some kid brought it) and we took all the bolts out of the playground. We were gonna take it apart but we chickend out because all the little kids knew we were doing it and would probably tell if we ruined their playground. ;) :wall:

we also trapped a squirrel somehow ( i think we used a shoebox to trap it after cornering it) and put in in the principals desk. shes really old (prehistoric) and terrified of squirrels. :ohnoes: she freaked for like 10 mins when she found it and then told us (we were just standing around waiting 4 her 2 stop freaking) to get rid of it.

we also shoot spitballs in mass regularly, hide in the bushes to cut class, and we even blind folded a kid then took him to the girls change room (all the girls were changing atm) shoved him in, removed his blindfold and held both doors shut. from what i saw like 20 girls were changing ( a few were done ) and from what i heard, he saw them. lucky kid.. =D> <3: we trapped him for a few mins then let him out. we also enjoy throwing shoes in tree just before class so we have to stay out and get them down during class :thumbsup:

Oh. There was a sign (piece of paper) that said " Drinking fountain-Drink here ". I couldnt resist putting it over the toilet :twss:

So this is all I can think of...really way back when in fifth grade (good times ::' )

OMG this is so bad :( , it takes real guts to admit this :ohnoes: just to prepare you. [/sarcasm]

we were in the PE locker room and I was injured (broken ankle :-# ). The PE teacher was wrapping it up and suddenly the sharpest pain ever hit me and I said "oh [a certain word which is not regarded as formal and polite in this certain society which we live in that begins with "sh"]!" under my breath. The PE teacher says, OMFG!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! (he actually over reacted a lot, I'm not exaggerating that much). I didn't care what I said, I was in so much pain and I didn't have time for this [a certain word which is not.....etc].

So he decides to take me to the principle's office (like wth? I have a broken ankle and he wanted to pursue this?)

The principle gives me this textbook speech (probably from "How to talk to little kids about cursing") about how cursing is not welcomed at the school.

Hey, nobody seemed to understand I was injured.

Then we returned to class and they obviously told my teacher, cause he said "I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED :evil: , SIT DOWN NOW."

I was sitting in class with a broken ankle waiting for my parents to come pick me up.

Lol, in high school several years later that same PE teacher and I became good friends (oh, the irony).

[/

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

[hide=rofl digi]

[/hide]

lol @ the squirrel one

Well here it goes

I once started a food fight between over 200 people, cantine (sp?) got closed 3 weeks but they didn't catch me (so many ppl they didn't even punish any of them)

Well yeah coke and mentos is pretty basic, did that in someone's gymnastics bag so his clothes were all under, he deserved that one thu

writing on tables is business as usual so doesn't really count

"use perm marker -> class mate (level-3)"

deodorant burns nicely, especially on walls of school.

Planted the x-mass tree outside in the river, I did get caught on this one

In 8th grade I stole all the tests for entire year for maths, copied them and put them back, without being noticed (selling tests is gud cash)

Hiding someone's shoes

and ofcourse the "girls changing room accident where guys threw me in" (that was epic lolz)

thats about the worst

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif