Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Smoking on school grounds?

Weed possesion (1 gramm :roll: )?

Couple of fights and some other minor stuff, even though this year I've been really good (in term of getting caught) and not been to the principles office once. :pray:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vodka is odorless...

Eh, some of the cheaper kind has a slight alcoholly smell.

Eh, I'd have to guess you're talking about Hawkeye vodka (the stuff that's like $10/bottle). Smells (strongly) like rubbing alcohol. Tastes like it too :-X

Haven't been around it in awhile. Now that I think about it, I was thinking of Parrot Bay. One of my friends got away with bringing beer into school recently. Looked just like apple juice..How he pulled it off, I'll never know.

Kindof put the "and stuff" in there intentionally, to include other things that may have a more pronounced smell.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I'll probably get in trouble for bringing my flask, but I just use it to drink Dr. Pepper and hot chocolate out of.

Give it a few days, teachers will trust me with it, and I can bring whatever I want. :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I got caught drinking "redbull" (Not allowed). Good thing they didn't know it was 1/4th vodka. \'.

I still don't get how people get away with bringing vodka or something like that to school. You would think at least the smell would tip someone off (which is why I never tried it)...I could probably do it though, considering I always have a water bottle with me (been carrying one almost every day to school since like 7th grade).

Vodka is odorless...

Vodka is definitely not odorless, let me tell you.

C2b6gs7.png

Vodka is odorless...

Vodka isn't odourless, I would know... :?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Vodka is odorless...

Good vodka is,my friend.Unless you're in Soviet Russia,then Vodka does not smell you.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I cant recap much. :? Although, I do remember one time a girl was bending over and i walked into her [wagon]. -.- I was walking forward and ma mate distracted me and then i turned around BAM. almost got suspended LOL

A little eager eh?

Never got caught at school. I had/have a Madonna-face (the virgin, not the pop-star), which helps tremendously.

I was part of an "underground" rebellion movement at school. You know, hanging up rebellious posters in secret, publishing a school paper/website, breaking into the school at night for some innocent mayhem. The teachers found out nearly all the members, but nobody ever suspected me...

I also loved sneaking around the school during the breaks to discover all the hidden rooms and staircases. I went to a very old and huge school, so there were plenty of pretty places to go where students weren't allowed. If I did get caught, I pulled the innocent act and escaped punishment every time. The trick is to do this sort of thing on your own. Teachers are a lot kinder one-to-one than when they have to deal with a group. That's it though, all pretty innocent.

Vodka is odorless...

Good vodka is,my friend.Unless you're in Soviet Russia,then Vodka does not smell you.

Could you name good brands please?

The brand I usually drink has a little smell though, but is still pretty good.

Could you name good brands please?

The brand I usually drink has a little smell though, but is still pretty good.

Buy Smirnoff :thumbup:

Though dragoonson... Even strong 40-60%, well-distilled vodka has smell, a strong one at that, so I don't really know where you're getting that 'odourless' from. It's not even a very pleasant smell, except if mixed with lime/schnapps/redbull/some other fitting liquid.

Try smelling 96% moonshine close-by? You'll nearly burn your nostrils just by having a sniff, let alone your throat.

Vodka doesn't have a distinct smell to it, but the 40% alcohol of it sure does which is very noticeable.

I don't see the point in bringing any alcoholic drink to school unless you're intent on getting drunk (and if you're getting drunk off 1/4 can of red bull of vodka or 2-3 bottles of beer you're a serious light weight :| )

Smoking on school grounds happens in pretty much any mainstream school, they might as well just allow it.

Smoking on school grounds happens in pretty much any mainstream school, they might as well just allow it.

There's a place in my school called "Smoker's Alley", even the principal calls it that. :?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

well I didnt get caught but I rubbed this random guys water bottle all over my nuts and he still drinking from it to this day :^o

Sounds like a junior-high prank (and all of them are stupid). You still had your pants on when you did it, so it would've been worse if you touched it with your hand :s.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Never got caught at school. I had/have a Madonna-face (the virgin, not the pop-star), which helps tremendously.

I was part of an "underground" rebellion movement at school. You know, hanging up rebellious posters in secret, publishing a school paper/website, breaking into the school at night for some innocent mayhem. The teachers found out nearly all the members, but nobody ever suspected me...

I also loved sneaking around the school during the breaks to discover all the hidden rooms and staircases. I went to a very old and huge school, so there were plenty of pretty places to go where students weren't allowed. If I did get caught, I pulled the innocent act and escaped punishment every time. The trick is to do this sort of thing on your own. Teachers are a lot kinder one-to-one than when they have to deal with a group. That's it though, all pretty innocent.

CURSE YOU WOMEN AND YOUR EVIL POWERS.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

lol, funny stuff

a few..

Grafiti on the side of the school

Burning textbooks

Climbing on the school roof

throwing a kid down the stairs when he pissed me off

throwing a basketball at a kids face and severly hurting him

hacking the school's computers

hacking with the schools computers (other websites)

selling stuff on ebay at school

breaking someone's ipod, luckly I didn't have to pay for a new one ;p

pirating with the schools computers

downloading viruses on the schools computers

the worst was probably sneaking into the school with a bunch of friends to do [cabbage], but the janitor was there and he saw us, we nearly expelled, because of there (and mine) previous records, + we trashed the library on our way in... and we got off with a 2 week suspension

that's about all the major stuff... now that I look at it, i'm pretty evil :twisted: but not really, i'm the sweetest person evvvvvvvverr <3:

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Popping a juice can. One of my teachers think that's very, VERY serious. It's funny when he came yelling "WHO EXPLODED THE MILK CAN?" (that teacher always calls them milk cans :D) Me and a few of my friends have done that a few times, and that same teacher always comes and says the same thing :)

hmmm, how to say while keeping g-rated...

Well me and a girl "had some fun" in the school chapel <3: ... didnt get cuaght though, that really would of been awkwad.. :twss:

And I reference my post in the smiley thread.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Well me and a girl "had some fun" in the school chapel <3: ... didnt get cuaght though, that really would of been awkwad.. :twss:

The child that was created was blessed right away huh? :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

The thread is for things you actually got caught doing and are real :roll:

16185_s.gif