Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

Jesus Christ you really need to get a life.. :XD: :-w

In middle school I found a bunch of files that had user information for the whole school just laying around in a network neighborhood file. I didn't touch anything or modify anything but a year later I'm called into the principal's office and scapegoated for it because other kids I figured it out with linked it all back to me because I was the one who found the files.

Anyways I was questioned for about a half hour each day for a week, and I made things difficult because I knew they were out to get me since they were only questioning me at this point and had already gone through everyone else. My parents also got involved with administration and it was really stressful for me at the time, since I've never gotten into trouble before. By the end of the week the vice principal told me he'd have to give me an in-school suspension. Feeling like all hope was lost since he was firm that I had to be punished, I jokingly asked if I could get an out of school suspension because if you're having an inschool suspension everyone knows about it, and I didn't want anyone knowing at the time. Surprisingly he acted surprised, "you'd want that instead?" he asked. Of course I'd prefer out of school. I was allowed to pick the day so I picked the day before winter break when all classes just watch movies. I considered it a vacation extension. :P

You're brilliant :XD:

It seems to me that you're the one who needs a life. Needless spamming like this is NOT contributing. At all.

An about the shutdown/ie shortcut, you can put text in the shutdown countdown box. It's really hilarious when the teacher clicks ie and has a box pop up saying something like "Drive wiped. System shutdown in 30 seconds." They freak out ::'

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, these two things happend when i was 14-15 in school.

1 - Caught using snus (swedish tobacco product) and also smoking - But nothing happend, teacher only said to throw it out.

2 - Were in a fight, and threw some guy down into floor and into the wall. Me and a friend had to talk to a techer/social guy about this later in the day. The police could have been called in, but the guy that i fought with didn't contact them (which i'm happy for, and of course i regretted doing it and i still do).

That's the worst things i can think of. Otherwise i've been pretty good in all my school years, except for skipping classes every now and then.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I cant recap much. :? Although, I do remember one time a girl was bending over and i walked into her [wagon]. -.- I was walking forward and ma mate distracted me and then i turned around BAM. almost got suspended LOL

Friend got owned by a teacher. Tried picking up an eye washer and squirting him with it and he grabbed and turned it into his face lmao.

I didnt get caught doing this buy i completely smothered glue on the teachers chair (glue stick) and he sat on it. :lol:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I just done probably the worst thing in my school career ever. I was... 20 minutes late. :twisted:

Not only me though, I had the whole class involved. I really don't like my new art teacher, so when I saw our classroom door closed I didn't bother knocking on it. I was early. Instead, I told everyone who came after that we were in a different classroom. They believed me, funnily enough. So we all went down to the classroom which was empty at the time. The head of Art just happened to walk past and saw us there and we all got in trouble. I got all 8 of us a lil shouting from her. Also, a lunchtime detention.

I owned up to it. Obviously the others weren't gonna blame others or themselves. But my the head of art actually didn't mind. She said it cheered her up and cancelled the detention. Silly silly

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

1 - Caught using snus (swedish tobacco product) and also smoking - But nothing happend, teacher only said to throw it out.

You'd be surprised how many people smoke at our school. There are so many, that when I bike by the entrance to the forest, which isn't part of the school area (You have to be out of the school area to smoke even if you can smoke legally) I can smell it. And lots of people here use snus here to, even though it's illegal, not to mention alcohol.

I stay far away.

C2b6gs7.png

Another kid was showing everybody the weed in his backpack :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You'd be surprised how many people smoke at our school. There are so many, that when I bike by the entrance to the forest, which isn't part of the school area (You have to be out of the school area to smoke even if you can smoke legally) I can smell it. And lots of people here use snus here to, even though it's illegal, not to mention alcohol.

I stay far away.

At my school you can walk around the building with a cigarette in your mouth (as long as it's not lit) and teachers will just give you a stare but won't do anything. This one kid in my study hall asked if he could have a pass to go to the school shop with a cigarette IN HIS HAND. And the teacher "sure what's your name?" :o

Uh stealing movies and energy drinks and crap from walmart and a gas station that are both near my school. Went with some friends after school every day because I still couldn't drive at that point so I had to wait for my mom to pick me up. One of the friend's moms found out and ratted us all out. We did talk our way out of it, though.

rangesig.gif

When I was in 6th grade I threw an eraser to my english teacher and it hit her in her forehead... I didn't get kicked of school, they didn't even talk about it to me >_>

I feel sorry for the teacher now.

16185_s.gif

Chewing tobacco.My teacher thought it was gum (illegal) and told me to spit it out.Guess she didn't know it was tobacco cause she took one look,made a disgusted look and continued the lesson.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Chewing tobacco.My teacher thought it was gum (illegal) and told me to spit it out.Guess she didn't know it was tobacco cause she took one look,made a disgusted look and continued the lesson.

Ew, why would you ever chew that? Ever?

I wore sflip flops to school the other day.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ew, why would you ever chew that? Ever?

Everyone has their preferences. No need to judge.

I stay far away.

At my school you can walk around the building with a cigarette in your mouth (as long as it's not lit) and teachers will just give you a stare but won't do anything. This one kid in my study hall asked if he could have a pass to go to the school shop with a cigarette IN HIS HAND. And the teacher "sure what's your name?" :o
That's ridiculous. The school should have a policy of confiscation and punishment in such situations. And screw loopholes, they should work on principle, not lots of tiny rules.

C2b6gs7.png

I got caught drinking "redbull" (Not allowed). Good thing they didn't know it was 1/4th vodka. \'.

I still don't get how people get away with bringing vodka or something like that to school. You would think at least the smell would tip someone off (which is why I never tried it)...I could probably do it though, considering I always have a water bottle with me (been carrying one almost every day to school since like 7th grade).

Then again, I've brought all types of drinks into school and never gotten caught. Soda (including a 2L bottle that was chilled and full), Sunny D, apple juice, iced tea, Monster (best energy drink evar), NOS (energy drink, tastes bad, but it gives a nice energy boost), Rockstar (sucks, never buying again)...And considering anything but water is banned (not going to go through the list of food I've brought in lol, all food is banned except in the cafeteria)...

OT: Today, I got into a fight with a teacher, that was probably close to a physical brawl. He kept telling me and a few of my friends to be quiet, even though we weren't talking that loud. Insults were voiced on both sides, then he comes over, and threatens to send me to the dean (who I get along with pretty well, not to mention I've gotten 2 pride tickets in 5 weeks, and never had a detention somehow)...

Eventually he tries to ask me questions about the movie we were watching, I answered every one without thinking, and he shut up and went back to the others side of the auditorium (people were making up FCAT, so our class was displaced and sent to the auditorium). My teacher is probably going to get pissed at me though..Oh well, it's only History class, and I hate his wife, so I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Playing Diablo II with my friend instead of researching for a math project. It was worth it though, cause we didn't even really get in trouble. I'm sure I've done worse, but I can't think of it and/or wasn't caught.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I wore sflip flops to school the other day.

I think I'm missing something. What's bad about that?

That's the point. :x There's nothing "bad," per se, we just have cruddy principals.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I haven't done anything wrong cause I'm just awesome like that :thumbsup:

Just kidding, though probably the worst thing I've done is either pull out my ipod during class or stab my opponent in the neck with a fencing foil. That one was fun :thumbsup:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I got caught drinking "redbull" (Not allowed). Good thing they didn't know it was 1/4th vodka. \'.

I still don't get how people get away with bringing vodka or something like that to school. You would think at least the smell would tip someone off (which is why I never tried it)...I could probably do it though, considering I always have a water bottle with me (been carrying one almost every day to school since like 7th grade).

Vodka is odorless...

As to why I would chew tobacco?It was leftover from wrapping cigarrettes for some friends.I had it and there was going to be a spot check.Popped it into my mouth to avoid trouble.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]