Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...I got cought texting by the govener during a satalite videochat

Only one response I can give to that.

=D> :lol:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

To quote Pretty Woman: They're called boobs.

I'm not sure they're evil though. :-k

They have an evil aura though.

Ya I know...

We had this really hott substitute teacher for my english class and everytime I would look at here, the "aroura" made me look down a little bit.

Alright guys, if you enjoy this thread, and I personally do, I suggest you stop. A mod is going to go ape [cabbage] if you keep it up.

A mod is going to go ape [cabbage] if you keep it up.

Doubt it, but how come the discussion always goes in that direction :lol: (That, or religion/politics) Just a matter of common sense... It starts quite innocent and then we have another 18-page crapfest of really disturbing posts..

Doubt it, but how come the discussion always goes in that direction :lol:

Haha let me rephrase that. There's one mod I can think of that will go ape [cabbage] :P Also I'd like to throw out my theory as to why discussions are heading in that direction more often now. It seems to me when teenagers hit a certain age (generally their sophomore year from what I've seen) they tend to really enjoy talking about sex. Maybe they feel more mature by doing so, I'm not sure but it looks immature to older people around them.

Doubt it, but how come the discussion always goes in that direction :lol:

Haha let me rephrase that. There's one mod I can think of that will go ape [cabbage] :P Also I'd like to throw out my theory as to why discussions are heading in that direction more often now. It seems to me when teenagers hit a certain age (generally their sophomore year from what I've seen) they tend to really enjoy talking about sex. Maybe they feel more mature by doing so, I'm not sure but it looks immature to older people around them.

Nope, 8th grade and beyond is where many teens enjoy talking about sex.

Me around these type of people: :roll: :wall: #-o

Nope, 8th grade and beyond is where many teens enjoy talking about sex.

Me around these type of people: :roll: :wall: #-o

I wouldn't say "beyond", more that it settles down after a while. There's kind of a point where sex becomes a reality and it's brought up in conversation less, at least in my experience.

Doubt it, but how come the discussion always goes in that direction :lol: (That, or religion/politics) Just a matter of common sense... It starts quite innocent and then we have another 18-page crapfest of really disturbing posts..

This is a RuneScape fan forum...Be glad it took this long lol. And these discussions are innocent, compared to...well...I'm sure we all remember that one topic that got banned not too long ago? Half the title is in this one...Maybe people made the connection in the back of their mind, and all of a sudden the pit of bile and filth was tapped into again, but just the upper layers of semi-innocent discussion?

That, or maybe everyone here just really likes to talk about boobs...Which means they are multi function - look at em, get hit for looking at em, and discuss them, plus apparently they are used for mind control..There's something about nourishing the young in there..I think.

dizzle - you're pretty...to blind people. :D Jk.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Men don't usually catch on to subtleties, but anyway, have fun. ::'

And I still have no idea how boobs can be evil. Really, someone clue me in? :lol:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

And I still have no idea how boobs can be evil. Really, someone clue me in? :lol:

You stare at them to your heart's content.They're evil if you're working or have your girlfriend next to you.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

You stare at them to your heart's content.They're evil if you're working or have your girlfriend next to you.

Let's just say they are very...persuasive...

They make your pants get shorter.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

My manager almost fired me for giving a pair a tour...until he saw them <3:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I can't believe this last page of post. How did this turn into a discussion about boobs people? There are just another part of the human body, so grow up a little and get back on topic. I came for an interesting read but I was highly disappointed.

tFtfA.jpg

haven't been caught yet, but I am editing all the photos of the last school so my friends face is on EVERY body, and making it look believable (aka no copy, paste, copy, paste...) haven't finished yet

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I can't believe this last page of post. How did this turn into a discussion about boobs people? There are just another part of the human body, so grow up a little and get back on topic. I came for an interesting read but I was highly disappointed.

Oh, do come play in the pools of immaturity. It's fun.

We have beach balls!

I got in trouble yesterday for holding a rice krispie treat at arm's length. It was kinda close to my genitalia, I guess, but... :|

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not the worst but was pretty bs lol.

At our school theres a rule you have to wear your uniform until you get home, and all the way to school. So I was walking home thinking about how crap that rule was and how they are going to enforce it, so speak of the devil I'm walking home with a beanie on cos it was a cold day and wtf our vice-principal (whos is a huge [bleep]), pulls up beside me and actually confiscates my beanie, jesus! I wasn't going to argue though, I really couldn't be bothered.

I'm going to say this is "at school" because he took the thing off me because "you're still at school to you get home".

And more serious ones, but I forget, usually involving our schools crappy compueter system and me going into folders on the network which arn't even hidden or anything....I mean wtf, are they really that stupid.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

At our school theres a rule you have to wear your uniform until you get home, and all the way to school. So I was walking home thinking about how crap that rule was and how they are going to enforce it, so speak of the devil I'm walking home with a beanie on cos it was a cold day and wtf our vice-principal (whos is a huge [bleep]), pulls up beside me and actually confiscates my beanie, jesus! I wasn't going to argue though, I really couldn't be bothered.

I'm going to say this is "at school" because he took the thing off me because "you're still at school to you get home".

-.- I would have kept walking, if s/he tries anything you can tell him/her that you are niether in school grounds, in school hours or on an excursion so s/he cannot do anything.

And more serious ones, but I forget, usually involving our schools crappy compueter system and me going into folders on the network which arn't even hidden or anything....I mean wtf, are they really that stupid.

:lol: our teachers just forget to log off...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You know that cheap [wagon] just wanted a beanie right? :lol:

I woulda said '[bleep] you' and ran into some wodds or some [cabbage]. Really though,I don't have uniforms, but they can;t enforce anything outside school grounds, at all.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You know that cheap [wagon] just wanted a beanie right? :lol:

I woulda said '[bleep] you' and ran into some wodds or some [cabbage]. Really though,I don't have uniforms, but they can;t enforce anything outside school grounds, at all.

Indeed, it's nothing to make a big deal out of and hold a grudge for.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

one year our school decided to give everyone combination locks for their lockers so they wouldn't have to cut so many locks because some idiot lost his key. they actually kept a record of which combination belonged to which locker on the schools computer :twisted:

lets just say everyone got padlocks and not combination ones after that.

we also got out of about an hour or two of classes because people had to rush to every locker to see which lock was theirs :thumbsup:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!