Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

hmmm, how to say while keeping g-rated...

Well me and a girl "had some fun" in the school chapel <3: ... didnt get cuaght though, that really would of been awkwad.. :twss:

The thread is for things you actually got caught doing and are real :roll:

o snap :o

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well me and a girl "had some fun" in the school chapel <3: ... didnt get cuaght though, that really would of been awkwad.. :twss:

o snap :o

*cries* im serious.

*cries* im serious.

If you were serious, you wouldn't have used "*cries*"....The only time you should use that is if someone reaches through the screen, slaps you, is deaf, and demands to know what that slap has done.

In other news, I got caught, but was actually applauded for something...

[hide=Story]These 2 Freshman kids (I think, they were small and childish, so I'll go with Freshmen), were arguing and pushing each other in the hall on the second floor. Now, this area gets rather crowded while switching classes, and I barely have enough time to get to my 4th hour as it is. I don't need some little brats causing a slowdown and making me late, which will affect my grade.

So, after they push each other, one of them is shoved into me, with a decent amount of force for the pushers size...Then, after hitting a few more people (unintentionally though it may have been), he gets shoved into me again, knocking some of my stuff out of my hand...I grabbed the kid by the throat, lifted him off the ground, and threw him back on the ground...By this time, the other kid had probably just shat his pants, because I easily have half a foot and nearly 2x the weight of the kid. All I have to do is stare at him and he breaks for it, running right into the administration.

I believe it's the first time I've actually "fought" in school, in front of a teacher/administrator, and not gotten in trouble. But, as it turns out, the kids had been fighting recently, and were going to go through peer mediation...Guess that should have been scheduled a bit earlier.[/hide]

Hidden in case people don't care to read it.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

In other news, I got caught, but was actually applauded for something...

[hide=Story]These 2 Freshman kids (I think, they were small and childish, so I'll go with Freshmen), were arguing and pushing each other in the hall on the second floor. Now, this area gets rather crowded while switching classes, and I barely have enough time to get to my 4th hour as it is. I don't need some little brats causing a slowdown and making me late, which will affect my grade.

So, after they push each other, one of them is shoved into me, with a decent amount of force for the pushers size...Then, after hitting a few more people (unintentionally though it may have been), he gets shoved into me again, knocking some of my stuff out of my hand...I grabbed the kid by the throat, lifted him off the ground, and threw him back on the ground...By this time, the other kid had probably just shat his pants, because I easily have half a foot and nearly 2x the weight of the kid. All I have to do is stare at him and he breaks for it, running right into the administration.

I believe it's the first time I've actually "fought" in school, in front of a teacher/administrator, and not gotten in trouble. But, as it turns out, the kids had been fighting recently, and were going to go through peer mediation...Guess that should have been scheduled a bit earlier.[/hide]

Hidden in case people don't care to read it.

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Sorry, I just had to do it. :anxious: :twss: It's so fitting for this!

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Dont be jealous :shame:

I'm with Napalm_Death on this one, N00b is a great fictional story-teller.

Off topic: Even if this somehow was true, which I doubt, your school has a chapel?

Is it guilded? Can I train my pray there?

I'm with Napalm_Death on this one, N00b is a great fictional story-teller.

Off topic: Even if this somehow was true, which I doubt, your school has a chapel?

If he has a school dungeon with dragons that would be such quick xp! =P~

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Sorry, I just had to do it. :anxious: :twss: It's so fitting for this!

I Lol'd....Hard.

Quote train involving a fictional story and runescape POHs

I Lol'd...Harder.

I got caught trying to break through the schools filters...But it was for an innocent purpose - getting to Google Docs to get my essay...They just told me not to try it again or I wouldn't be able to use the computers....Still will not tell me how Google Docs got banned...but Zoho Writer isn't?....Stupid [wagon] county.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

[/hide]

[hide=blah blah blah]

I'm with Napalm_Death on this one, N00b is a great fictional story-teller.[/hide]

No, this isnt some fictin-story.. theres like these room things beside the stage, and the doors arent locked.. so you just like sneak in and yea... alot of people were actually doing the same there, but a couple got cuaght, and now the chapel gets locked and its much harder to sneak in -.-

and yes my school has a chapel, its a lutheran school, gotta go to chapel like every morning, its really gay tbh. Havent tried training my pray there yet.. i doubt my schools "principle" has a high enough construction level to make a gilded altar though, do id just be wasting my hard earned real life dragon bones..

*exasperated sigh* everytime someone posts something borderline innapropriate, everyone is determined to prove them wrong. I don't know if it's jealousy where everyone is ticked that he got to do it or just flat out "you sir, are an idiot". Either way, it get's annoying. One borderline post is bad enough, it doesn't help when 5 people start a quote chain because they don't want to see this guy get any pats on the back or just go bat[cabbage] insane at the thought of doing it in a chapel. Move on with your lives, guys :wall: .

Might as well contribute to the thread while I'm here. I had wrote a stupid, innapropriate story to amuse some of my friends back in 7th grade. Unfortunatly the teacher had seen them looking at the paper and laughing their [wagon] off and demanded to see it. She read through it at her desk, we were staring at her to see if I would get in trouble, and in the end she crumpled it up and tossed it back at me. Relief flooded me, but of course that was the last time I wrote any stupid stories for class.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

*exasperated sigh* everytime someone posts something borderline innapropriate, everyone is determined to prove them wrong. I don't know if it's jealousy where everyone is ticked that he got to do it or just flat out "you sir, are an idiot". Either way, it get's annoying. One borderline post is bad enough, it doesn't help when 5 people start a quote chain because they don't want to see this guy get any pats on the back or just go bat[cabbage] insane at the thought of doing it in a chapel. Move on with your lives, guys :wall: .

Might as well contribute to the thread while I'm here. I had wrote a stupid, innapropriate story to amuse some of my friends back in 7th grade. Unfortunatly the teacher had seen them looking at the paper and laughing their [wagon] off and demanded to see it. She read through it at her desk, we were staring at her to see if I would get in trouble, and in the end she crumpled it up and tossed it back at me. Relief flooded me, but of course that was the last time I wrote any stupid stories for class.

I was just replying to the guy about the altar, running on with the joke. I don't think i ever denied whether or not the guy got laid.

Funny you should mention that. I was sitting in 4th hour at the CIC so we could do research, and my friend was sitting next to me. He was bored out of his mind (already had is project done), and decided to see what documents were left on the computer. He finds one with a bunch of recipies, that was made earlier in the morning, and decides to modify them.

I'm sitting next to him, actually trying to do work (it's 1 of 2 classes I'll actually make a decent attempt to do work in every day), and my other good friend is sitting next to me. He decides he's going to re-write one essay, replacing various words with vagina. I started reading the story, along with my friend next to me, and his friend next to him. We all were reading about the same pace, and just start laughing, and can't stop..Problem is, we all laugh pretty loud, and it's a rather quiet place, so the teacher comes over..She reads it, and hilarity ensues, namely when she asks for his project, and he just reaches in his backpack and gives it to her..The look on her face (now on my phone) was absolutely priceless, and she just let it go, walking away shaking her head...

Needless to say I got very little work done that period.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

[/hide]

This is pretty bad.

Okay so there's this kid named Terry at my school who's a really cool dude but he loves to play jokes on everyone. I had this great plan to get back at him. I tell the whole senior class to start chanting "TERRY'S MOM!" during the middle of class throughout the day because Terry hates when you talk about his mom. Okay so I had every class today with him and no one does the chant and im really disappointed because I thought that this was gonna be cool and fun but it was a fail. I go to a catholic school so we had mass at the end of the day today. In the middle of mass the priest is giving the homily when all of a sudden a couple people start chanting "TERRY'S MOM!", then the teachers go over and tell them to be quiet then the senior class starts chanting "TERRY'S MOM!", and then everyone starts chanting it! The priest freaked and started yelling and telling everyone to shut up but this went on for a good 30 seconds before it stopped. Terry was pissed and is still trying to find out who set it up. The school even wants to know who's idea was it and is offering a reward to find out who planned it! I felt bad because it was during mass but I think this was the highlight of my high school career.

111-1.jpg

This is pretty bad.

Okay so there's this kid named Terry at my school who's a really cool dude but he loves to play jokes on everyone. I had this great plan to get back at him. I tell the whole senior class to start chanting "TERRY'S MOM!" during the middle of class throughout the day because Terry hates when you talk about his mom. Okay so I had every class today with him and no one does the chant and im really disappointed because I thought that this was gonna be cool and fun but it was a fail. I go to a catholic school so we had mass at the end of the day today. In the middle of mass the priest is giving the homily when all of a sudden a couple people start chanting "TERRY'S MOM!", then the teachers go over and tell them to be quiet then the senior class starts chanting "TERRY'S MOM!", and then everyone starts chanting it! The priest freaked and started yelling and telling everyone to shut up but this went on for a good 30 seconds before it stopped. Terry was pissed and is still trying to find out who set it up. The school even wants to know who's idea was it and is offering a reward to find out who planned it! I felt bad because it was during mass but I think this was the highlight of my high school career.

man that is awesome <3:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Never got caught at school. I had/have a Madonna-face (the virgin, not the pop-star), which helps tremendously.

I was part of an "underground" rebellion movement at school. You know, hanging up rebellious posters in secret, publishing a school paper/website, breaking into the school at night for some innocent mayhem. The teachers found out nearly all the members, but nobody ever suspected me...

I also loved sneaking around the school during the breaks to discover all the hidden rooms and staircases. I went to a very old and huge school, so there were plenty of pretty places to go where students weren't allowed. If I did get caught, I pulled the innocent act and escaped punishment every time. The trick is to do this sort of thing on your own. Teachers are a lot kinder one-to-one than when they have to deal with a group. That's it though, all pretty innocent.

CURSE YOU WOMEN AND YOUR EVIL POWERS.

Life hands each and every one of us both tools and deficiencies we have to work with. It's just a question of using the tools available to negotiate around the deficiencies. So you'll find me completely unrepentant ::'.

Never got caught at school. I had/have a Madonna-face (the virgin, not the pop-star), which helps tremendously.

I was part of an "underground" rebellion movement at school. You know, hanging up rebellious posters in secret, publishing a school paper/website, breaking into the school at night for some innocent mayhem. The teachers found out nearly all the members, but nobody ever suspected me...

I also loved sneaking around the school during the breaks to discover all the hidden rooms and staircases. I went to a very old and huge school, so there were plenty of pretty places to go where students weren't allowed. If I did get caught, I pulled the innocent act and escaped punishment every time. The trick is to do this sort of thing on your own. Teachers are a lot kinder one-to-one than when they have to deal with a group. That's it though, all pretty innocent.

Life hands each and every one of us both tools and deficiencies we have to work with. It's just a question of using the tools available to negotiate around the deficiencies. So you'll find me completely unrepentant ::'.

That tool wont work on my sista ( oh good lord did I actually just type that...) I find you very repentant (whatever that means...).

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

That tool wont work on my sista ( oh good lord did I actually just type that...) I find you very repentant (whatever that means...).

Bow chicka wow wow. :twss:

In all seriousness, it is quite clear that the women that can use the "evil powers" tool have a very large advantage throughout life. Repent Sumpta, the end is near!

To quote Pretty Woman: They're called boobs.

I'm not sure they're evil though. :-k

They have an evil aura though.

This is true.

They are purely good and far from evil, but surrounded by an evil aura and used for complete evil... :evil:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Thread is starting to remind me of the old thread that got "removed from public view"..Or at least it's beginning to go that way...

As if my high school wasn't bad enough, the tech center I go to (which is an accredited college) had a bomb threat today...Kindof. Apparently one of the adult students decided to write "there's a bomb in the building" on a piece of paper and the teacher saw it, or something like that. They evacuated the buildings and grouped us together (which I still don't understand..If there's a bomb, and we're all packed together, wouldn't the potential for casualties go up?).

I thought I was in trouble, because normally you aren't suppossed to download things on the county computers. I was downloading a program written in VB, which is related to what we were doing (I'm in game design, and we're starting with making a game in VB).. After I download the program, and save some websites for source code related to the project (since I planned to tweak the program, I decided I needed more source code). Had to save since only 4 computers are hooked up to the county network, so only they have internet access.

All of a sudden, after I save the program, this lady walks in looking official but concerned. She looks directly at me, and announces to the whole class "there's been a security breach. We need to evacuate the building immediately." That probably made me more uneasy, because now I'm thinking if they have to evacuate the building, then I get sued for the lost time and wasted resources, along with whatever the original charge would have been..Then I hear about the bomb threat, and I'm relieved for me...On top of being injured, and having to sit in the uncomfortable cafeteria for 2 periods, and bowling bad, this day is turning out to be one of my worst in awhile that didn't involve punishment or serious injury.

And you thought there was only old people in Florida.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

[/hide]

To quote Pretty Woman: They're called boobs.

I'm not sure they're evil though. :-k

They have an evil aura though.

Ya I know...

We had this really hott substitute teacher for my english class and everytime I would look at here, the "aroura" made me look down a little bit.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]