Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Well back in grade school, The whole freshman class rebelled against the school for firing all the best teacher's and replaced them with N00b teachers lolz. The teachers would be like "ummmm we are gunna learn about... some stuff today." but that was back in my childish days lol. the cops came and all...

Hoping that was sarcasm #-o

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well back in grade school, The whole freshman class rebelled against the school for firing all the best teacher's and replaced them with N00b teachers lolz. The teachers would be like "ummmm we are gunna learn about... some stuff today." but that was back in my childish days lol. the cops came and all...

Well, what part?

SLUGMAN2.jpg

Well, what part?

The bolded text

Did Trapical post yet..?

I too am egerly waiting...

Read the title again...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Aside from saying things to a girl who made me angry (ruthur not go into it), I've never really gotten a detention or anything. They seem to like me. I don't try to cop an attitude and I'm fairly friendly and do my work.

I get yelled at mostly for talking. A sub yelled at the girl writing on my arm today for writing on my arm. D: I'm so boring.

@urbestfriend

I have a huge storage of communist\nazi jokes, everyone thinks I'm a nazi. One was when we were beginning the book "night" (about a man's struggle to survive concentration camps), i said to my friends "I think this book just might pass 'Diary of Anne Frank' as my favorite comedy .. "

I stopped those though because I'll probably get called up to the office for saying inappropriate jokes. Communism ones are funny though.

My (nerdy) best friend and I always look up and say communism related things though in our computer class. We found out something: Mario and Stalin look creepily alike.

Did Trapical post yet..?

Read the title again...

not everyone is saying things they got caught for

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Aside from saying things to a girl who made me angry (ruthur not go into it), I've never really gotten a detention or anything. They seem to like me. I don't try to cop an attitude and I'm fairly friendly and do my work.

@urbestfriend

I have a huge storage of communist\nazi jokes, everyone thinks I'm a nazi. One was when we were beginning the book "night" (about a man's struggle to survive concentration camps), i said to my friends "I think this book just might pass 'Diary of Anne Frank' as my favorite comedy .. "

I stopped those though because I'll probably get called up to the office for saying inappropriate jokes. Communism ones are funny though.

My (nerdy) best friend and I always look up and say communism related things though in our computer class. We found out something: Mario and Stalin look creepily alike.

If you share your story about the girl, I'll share mine about a cheerleader I hate. It's quite funny.

I hated Night...I thought it fitting to do the same to it as I did to Fahrenheit 451 - burn it. Such a stupid book. At least the Diary of Anne Frank was a decent book.

People are taking sides on if I'm a communist or a nazi, or just a serial killer who hasn't been caught yet...Maybe I should stop drawing the swastika in paint or on random things...My teacher yelled at me today for having an image that said "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength", in my screensaver image rotator, saying I couldn't have it. I asked why and he wouldn't answer me. Freedom of expression violation much?

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

@urbestfriend

If you share your story about the girl, I'll share mine about a cheerleader I hate. It's quite funny.

I hated Night...I thought it fitting to do the same to it as I did to Fahrenheit 451 - burn it. Such a stupid book. At least the Diary of Anne Frank was a decent book.

People are taking sides on if I'm a communist or a nazi, or just a serial killer who hasn't been caught yet...Maybe I should stop drawing the swastika in paint or on random things...My teacher yelled at me today for having an image that said "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength", in my screensaver image rotator, saying I couldn't have it. I asked why and he wouldn't answer me. Freedom of expression violation much?

I can't share my story, I'm really embarrassed by what happened, haha.

This year in my English class, we're doing a huge thing of 'anti-racism'. I mean sure, I'm against racism as much as the next guy, but most of the books are just basically: 'It's so hard to live in the white man's world, will there ever be hope for black people, oh no there will never hope, we're going to have to live in the ghetto foreevverr'. It's really irritating reading it for a month- two months straight.

So "Night" brought some needed entertainment at least. Everyone was talking about how disgusting the babies being thrown into the fire were, etc, but I found it interesting as well as disgusting of course. When you see something like that, it being so different than normal, it really makes you interested. Or so I thougth at least, haha.

[hide=]
Did Trapical post yet..?

Read the title again...

[/hide]

I wouldn't mind hearing about his (high school) senior prank again.

I remember vaguely that he did post it here, just a long time ago at the beginning of the thread. Look closely or do a search, I think.

C2b6gs7.png

[hide=]

@urbestfriend

This year in my English class, we're doing a huge thing of 'anti-racism'. I mean sure, I'm against racism as much as the next guy, but most of the books are just basically: 'It's so hard to live in the white man's world, will there ever be hope for black people, oh no there will never hope, we're going to have to live in the ghetto foreevverr'. It's really irritating reading it for a month- two months straight.

So "Night" brought some needed entertainment at least. Everyone was talking about how disgusting the babies being thrown into the fire were, etc, but I found it interesting as well as disgusting of course. When you see something like that, it being so different than normal, it really makes you interested. Or so I thougth at least, haha.

[/hide]

I'll admit it, I laughed through the entire Anne Frank movie when we watched it in class.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide=]

@urbestfriend

[/hide]

I'll admit it, I laughed through the entire Anne Frank movie when we watched it in class.

That's all?I was cracking jokes at many of the things she said =).

I've done many stupid things regarding those stuff.My desk was seperated into four sections by the kid before me using a penknife.So I took my own and in each section I carved a symbol.

One was the Swastika,One was that communist thing,a plus sign and the anarchist sign,One was that satanic 666 spiral and the last one was (how do you explain it) the girl symbol combined with the guy symbol.Very 60's looking.But to me it symbolised gayness.

Yeah didn't get caught there but I did get punishments for the Anne Frank thing.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

LEARNING

Amen :lol:

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends-if they're okay, then it's you.

soccermon9.png

[hide=]

Go to the toilet. If you feel a sharp pain, your stomach acids probably didn't dissolve it.

Would that mean I'm all cut up inside?

I dunno, go see a doctor. =/

Wtf, why waste $20 to go visit a doctor for something that MIGHT have happened, when I can just ask random people online? ^^

[/hide]

LEARNING

Oh look,the thread just became my Awesome Mass.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

LEARNING

LEARNING

I had a spanish class but my teacher got in a car accident and we had a sub who let us make paper airplanes for 6 weeks. I leanred how to make over 50 different types and a good technique at flying air planes.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

First off my computer lab has someone watching all computers. I found the file for my and put a screenie in there and began to us IP adresses to get oneto Youtube and Facebook. All the teachers saw was the screenie. I only got caught because someone told. The school still dosn't know how I did it and they have not be able to fix it so that computer is "off limits".

hernet0.png

Hernet0.png

First off my computer lab has someone watching all computers. I found the file for my and put a screenie in there and began to us IP adresses to get oneto Youtube and Facebook. All the teachers saw was the screenie. I only got caught because someone told. The school still dosn't know how I did it and they have not be able to fix it so that computer is "off limits".

nice, if I can set up my laptop as a proxy tonight then I could do whatever I want (last normal day for me if I decide to be an 'official' leaver, as I am leaving school at the end of year 10)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!