Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only bad if you had cream in it.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'm glad my math teacher likes me, today in class he announced, "I've seen a lot of phones today, so if I catch anybody I'm taking your phone until next Wednesday."

About twenty minutes later I get a text from my friend, and my teacher is on the other side of the room, so I text back. Like two minutes later he walks back to his desk (which is right in front of my seat, I didn't want to sit right in the front, assigned seats in 9th grade ftl), and he says quietly to me, "I saw that."

I laughed :lol:

Helping someone cheat on a test. They weren't there the day before the test. :thumbdown:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

putting a teachers car on the roof of the assembly hall....me and some people were annoyed at him for being biased and sexist against students......so we got a giant ramp....etc... didn't really get caught, as they didn't have evidence.

2Xeo5.png

putting a teachers car on the roof of the assembly hall....me and some people were annoyed at him for being biased and sexist against students......so we got a giant ramp....etc... didn't really get caught, as they didn't have evidence.

I assume the assembly hall roof was easily accessible from the ground? Otherwise, that is one big ramp...

Home Depot has everything you need for ALL your car + roof + school pranks.

EVERYTHING.

Me and an awesome sub were checking out the same girl today.

Is everyone here admitting that they check out girls all day and get caught or giggle about it? WHO DOESN'T DO THIS !

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Is everyone here admitting that they check out girls all day and get caught or giggle about it? WHO DOESN'T DO THIS !

If you get caught you gotta know how to to play it off. I've been caught but a smile and a second look is generally in order. Get the same response back and there's no problems. Get a bad response and there's no problems 'cause you probably weren't that interested to begin with.

This girl caught me checking her out once as we passed in the hall and she looked me over and I got a "damn boy" in a really sexy tone. That was the only time I've been caught and I guess I got lucky haha.

Go one better, over a weekend disassemble the ENTIRE car then reassemble it in a small room (heard about that happening once on the radio, where a guy was at college and went away for a weekend, and had left his car + keys there. His friends took the whole thing apart and reassembled it in his room :XD: )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If you get caught you gotta know how to to play it off. I've been caught but a smile and a second look is generally in order. Get the same response back and there's no problems. Get a bad response and there's no problems 'cause you probably weren't that interested to begin with.

This girl caught me checking her out once as we passed in the hall and she looked me over and I got a "damn boy" in a really sexy tone. That was the only time I've been caught and I guess I got lucky haha.

Reminds me of the first time I was ever checked out, which was by a guy, and he was very obvious about it. However, a weird time I got a "Heeyy" (you know, sexy voice "hey") from a mid-30s woman sitting on a bench downtown at 10:30 at night. Always thought that was weird, given the downtown area's not that big nor really a downtown.

Go one better, over a weekend disassemble the ENTIRE car then reassemble it in a small room (heard about that happening once on the radio, where a guy was at college and went away for a weekend, and had left his car + keys there. His friends took the whole thing apart and reassembled it in his room :XD: )

Wow, that's epic. You'd really have to know what you were doing though.

Sure, I've done it, but I think it's kind of a violation of the girl's personal space now. So no, not anymore.

C2b6gs7.png

I assume the assembly hall roof was easily accessible from the ground? Otherwise, that is one big ramp...

indeed, it is fairly low., the inside goes lower than ground level, which helps.

2Xeo5.png

Couple of guys did that in my friends school for a end of school prank, except....it was onto a 2 story building :lol: . They built the ramp bit by bit every night for 2 weeks in a park beside the school so it could be easily put together, like giant lego. All it took was 10 minutes to put it together.

They had robbed his keys and copied them so they drove it up and parked it there. Then ran off with the ramp leaving no trace of it. A serious "wtf" moment for half the school :lol: They had to get a crane in to remove the car. Nobody ever got caught :lol:

Reminds me of the first time I was ever checked out, which was by a guy, and he was very obvious about it. However, a weird time I got a "Heeyy" (you know, sexy voice "hey") from a mid-30s woman sitting on a bench downtown at 10:30 at night. Always thought that was weird, given the downtown area's not that big nor really a downtown.

Haha speaking of mid-30s women, I went to a UFC party and one lady there was wasted and spent the whole night flirting with me and trying to get me to play hide-and-seek with a bunch of little kids saying "we could hide together" lol.

- Me and some friends gave the science pet hamster some LSD. It died a few hours later, but it was so funny!

- Today I started like a 15 man brawl because some kid called me emo, which apparently if you have black straight hair your emo :roll:. I got a 3 day suspension because I was the ringleader =/

- I made plans to have a food fight during school. We had this thing planned for like 3 months and we made sure you have in on spagetti day. Some of the nerds told on us so I got caught. The cops came and we got fines+a police report. Apparently some kids got hospitalized because of sauce in their eyes :wall:

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

- Me and some friends gave the science pet hamster some LSD. It died a few hours later, but it was so funny!

What the [bleep] are you doing with acid and why did you give it to an animal, and then have the nerve to laugh and find it funny?

PETA would have a god damn heart attack.

What the [bleep] are you doing with acid and why did you give it to an animal, and then have the nerve to laugh and find it funny?

Agreed. You're officially an idiot...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

- Today I started like a 15 man brawl because some kid called me emo, which apparently if you have black straight hair your emo :roll:. I got a 3 day suspension because I was the ringleader =/

- I made plans to have a food fight during school. We had this thing planned for like 3 months and we made sure you have in on spagetti day. Some of the nerds told on us so I got caught. The cops came and we got fines+a police report. Apparently some kids got hospitalized because of sauce in their eyes :wall:

:shock: You should learn to keep hold of your soap, if you know what I mean...

In time we hate that which we often fear-William Shakespeare

Agreed. You're officially an idiot...

:ohnoes: :roll: 8-)

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1