Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Lets say my school has a really really really good internet blocker how can i get past them?

You could try waiting out the 7 hours of school until you get home...

Well were talking about school hours so its 7*7 because school is school so 49. 49*2=98 because I have adhd -2 hours because of lunch and math class can be "interesting" and we have 96 hours of school.

And thats 4 days before i get my unblocked internets again

My school blockes Webkinz :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets say my school has a really really really good internet blocker how can i get past them?

Well were talking about school hours so its 7*7 because school is school so 49. 49*2=98 because I have adhd -2 hours because of lunch and math class can be "interesting" and we have 96 hours of school.

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.

Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

If I could, that is going straight in my signature! :lol:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If I could, that is going straight in my signature! :lol:

You can use Hide and put it in I think.

Also my school has several internet blockers im like WTF

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Having nosebleeds in class :lol:

Nothing to do with anything violent or illegal, just something that happens on hot days, and for whatever reason, pissed off my 7th grade Science and Math teachers, as well as the Vice Principal... :wall:

Hahaha. That reminds me of one time in class, I occasionally have nosebleeds in class as well, I got one in class and just sat there holding my nose to stop it bleeding, it wasn't bad, so i didn't bother to do anything. Then the teacher notices and tells me to go to the toilets to clean it up, and i'm like no, because I could feel it starting to stop. Then she goes on about how i'm wasting the classes time by me having a bleeding nose. She being the one stopping the class to whinge about my bleeding nose, when i'm sitting there fine. I end up wasting 5 minutes of class and five minutes more of my class time (if that makes sense :? ) by going to the toilets. -.-

Well, I could make up some story about me making some huge fight, but I never get into fights, well not physical ones. Mainly just ones with idiots who think they're cool cause they pick on the short guy. -.- So, yeah I hate everyone who ever calls me short. ::'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Having nosebleeds in class :lol:

Nothing to do with anything violent or illegal, just something that happens on hot days, and for whatever reason, pissed off my 7th grade Science and Math teachers, as well as the Vice Principal... :wall:

Hahaha. That reminds me of one time in class, I occasionally have nosebleeds in class as well, I got one in class and just sat there holding my nose to stop it bleeding, it wasn't bad, so i didn't bother to do anything. Then the teacher notices and tells me to go to the toilets to clean it up, and i'm like no, because I could feel it starting to stop. Then she goes on about how i'm wasting the classes time by me having a bleeding nose. She being the one stopping the class to whinge about my bleeding nose, when i'm sitting there fine. I end up wasting 5 minutes of class and five minutes more of my class time (if that makes sense :? ) by going to the toilets. -.-

Well, I could make up some story about me making some huge fight, but I never get into fights, well not physical ones. Mainly just ones with idiots who think they're cool cause they pick on the short guy. -.- So, yeah I hate everyone who ever calls me short. ::'

XD I get nose bleeds all the time. They truely make me feel like a nerd.

Examples of when I get nose bleeds[/b]

- Hot days

- Cold days

- Days in general

- My friend dropped a drum kit on my foot, it hurt/bled so she tried to give me a hug better, ended up touching my nose (semi-punch) and it bled.

- A handicapped girl accidentally punched me in the nose = bleed. How embarrassing.

- I sneezed in class once and got a nose bleed.

Like wtf?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Being caught in the janitors closet with Ms. Wolfe \'

:shock: :? :-#

wait i think im missing out on some joke or are u a student that went in there with her and... ye

He is just waiting a few years, then she can become Mrs.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

- Me and some friends gave the science pet hamster some LSD. It died a few hours later, but it was so funny!

You sir, are a [bleep]ing idiot.

Next time, come to my town and i'll inject you with a dose of heroin.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

- Me and some friends gave the science pet hamster some LSD. It died a few hours later, but it was so funny!

You sir, are a [bleep] idiot.

Heroin eh?I just gave my hamster LSD too,its so funny.Can I have some now?

Just kidding,as of 2005,I don't condone doing drugs,but I will sell you if I'm in a pinch.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

You sir, are a [bleep] idiot.

I'd like some Pod tea instead if that's possible but sure, i've killed many, many hamster pets with LSD and I let them smoke mini spliffs packed with DMT also I used to give them pieces of shrooms to.

Would you give me some pod tea now?

;>

Very funny.

I hate how it's acceptable to harm animals while it's not acceptable to harm humans. And it's even worse that some people think it's fun to hurt animals.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

What the [bleep] are you doing with acid and why did you give it to an animal, and then have the nerve to laugh and find it funny?

PETA would have a god damn heart attack.

Agreed. You're officially an idiot...

:ohnoes: :roll: 8-)

OMG YA you're cool because you gave a hamster LSD. I hope the green giant comes up to you and forces you to swallow bricks, then maybe you'll get the idea while suffocating.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What the [bleep] are you doing with acid and why did you give it to an animal, and then have the nerve to laugh and find it funny?

PETA would have a god damn heart attack.

Agreed. You're officially an idiot...

:ohnoes: :roll: 8-)

OMG YA you're cool because you gave a hamster LSD. I hope the green giant comes up to you and forces you to swallow bricks, then maybe you'll get the idea while suffocating.

Jesus Christ, people do much worse things to animals lets not freak out about this.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Seriously, the mice seemed to like the original tests scientists did with acid on them in the 50s.

People > animals. Of course there are situations where I'd change my mind, though if it was life or death, I'd be hard-pressed to take a strange animal over a strange person.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Jesus Christ, people do much worse things to animals lets not freak out about this.

Doesn't matter what people do. It's pissing me off that because animals can't talk to you, people don't understand that they still feel pain. Like people putting cats in the microwave.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Doesn't matter what people do. It's pissing me off that because animals can't talk to you, people don't understand that they still feel pain. Like people putting cats in the microwave.

The lsd caused them pain?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The lsd caused them pain?

Killing for laughs is bad. I shouldn't need to explain this to you.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.