Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got caught doing some uhh... "extra study"?

No, that's just the first thing you think of when you see the title, and he decided to say it instead of keeping it to himself (or herself if he/she swings that way).

lets just say it involved me, an empty classroom and a girlfriend

Good times.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Worst thing I got caught doing?

hmm...

I don't usually get caought B-)

But people in my school have been caught:

masturbating in class, ... flashing other students in the bathroom, ... smoking pot in the halls ...etc.

My school's funny that way.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

We had our own version of bagging.When don't empty bags or turn them inside out,we crumple them as much as the books allow and play basketball,foot ball (or once,baseball) with them.Very fun to do the biggest assfart,not very fun being punished EVERY time we played.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I've never been caught doing something very very wrong (I'm just too good at it) but the worst I have been caught doing were once I tried to leave campus on a friend's trunk and secondly was when I couldn't play the national football (the real one in which you kick the ball) tournament, which were in another city, because of my grades but I went anyways. That was very stupid because I was certainly going to get caught and my punishment was that I had to be the waterboy/assitant coach/helper guy of the team and a whole month of detention (yeah that sucks). The worst thing me and my friends have done was throwing a smoke grenade on finals. No one got caught but they knew it was us but they didn't have proof and they couldn't break us into ratting us out.

honduras.gif

Exceeding the Asian limit in my car.

Our soccer practice is like 2 miles from the school so you either run or fight someone for a seat in someones car. We fit 6 asians in my 2 door Tiburon....one of which was in the trunk. I wouldn't have actually gotten in trouble if there wasn't one in the trunk.

clansig7.gif

I have a lot of Mexican friends, and they always see how many of them can fit at one spot. We've gotten 30 people able to sit and eat at a tiny (maybe 4 foot in diameter?) table. Another time 19 of them got into one bathroom stall.

We have fun with stereotypes.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Oh, I remembered another incident.

I took the sticker off of a pop machine that said "Warning -- Do not shake or push. It can fall over and cause serious injury or death." I then put it on the back of an overweight supply teacher. Somebody else got blamed for it. :P

:lol: LMFAO. =D>

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Our soccer practice is like 2 miles from the school so you either run or fight someone for a seat in someones car. We fit 6 asians in my 2 door Tiburon....one of which was in the trunk. I wouldn't have actually gotten in trouble if there wasn't one in the trunk.

My dad used to have a 2 door Tiburon, I don't see how you could possibly fit 6 people in that thing. :lol:

Oh, I remembered another incident.

I took the sticker off of a pop machine that said "Warning -- Do not shake or push. It can fall over and cause serious injury or death." I then put it on the back of an overweight supply teacher. Somebody else got blamed for it. :P

:lol: LMFAO. =D>

I looked at killerred's post and then looked at the fat guy in your sig.

I then truly lmfao'd.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

My dad used to have a 2 door Tiburon, I don't see how you could possibly fit 6 people in that thing. :lol:

Asians man.I can vouch we are small in stature,and since we are midgets,have huge [bleep]s.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Asians man.I can vouch we are small in stature,and since we are midgets,have huge [bleep]s.

Nice try, now get back to your mathematical calculating :twisted: !

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

You see, we calculate the volume of the car and divide it by the average size of an Asian. Instantaneously.

My friends and I ehm...Carpooled once. 7 people in a 5-person car.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

You see, we calculate the volume of the car and divide it by the average size of an Asian. Instantaneously.

you should've been able to get 9 if people sat in others' laps

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

*This wasn't me but did happen in our school*

A first year drank pee =D> =D>

What happened was his firend asked could he have a drink of his coke and he said yes, so the friend went to the bathroom and put in a little present into the coke bottle but the owner of the coke didn't know about this. So the friend we ut and gave the bottle to the owner and the owner drank some of it and then his firned told him he too a pee in it so he basically drank pee. I'm not sure what happened then but teachers found out and talked to the two parties involved. But in the end we heard that the friend didn't actually piss in the bottle he was messing so the owner didn't in fact drink pee :cry:

(But he might of been lieing to get out of trouble, so he might of really peed in the bottle we'll never know for sure.)

howlin1eeveesig.png

But in the end we heard that the friend didn't actually piss in the bottle he was messing so the owner didn't in fact drink pee :cry:

(But he might of been lieing to get out of trouble, so he might of really peed in the bottle we'll never know for sure.)

:lol:'d IRL. Had me going for a bit, good story =D>

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

The pee in the bottle thing reminded me of something really mean that I did to another student that I didn't like when I was in grade 6. I had a cupcake that I took to primary school for recess on a Friday and forgot about it. Monday I was sick, then Tuesday I came back to school and lifted my desk lid up, underneath was sitting a very moldy blue iced cupcake. This guy named Leon (some guy who used to annoy the f'n crap out of me... shaved his arms and legs constantly talked about the Titanic and Leonardo Dicaprio) wouldn't stop following me around so I offered him some cake. I picked off the moldy bits and watched him eat it all :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

you should've been able to get 9 if people sat in others' laps

Well one of those Asians was a 6'2 180lb. Korean....he ended up sprawling over the 3 others in the back seat.

clansig7.gif

In primary school me and my friends climbed over the gates to get the football which was going down the road and the head teacher caught us. It was funny but we got a detention. D:

Nothing to amazing though.

Pfft, I do that every week just going to air rifle practice. And *gasp* none of us are asians. We just cram an extra person in the back seat, and one other sits between the driver and the one in the passenger seat.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif