Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

20 man fight. Ran from the school police so I guess I never really got caught. Other than that I got my cell phone taken away? Lol. :oops:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ive got a few good ones, all a few years ago though..

read it all its pretty funny

8th grade:

teacher was a *****, his nickname was the muffinman, because of his love of pastries.

(total fat***) this was at a private school where we were in 1 classroom the whole day for every subject with just this 1 teacher. there was something like 36 kids in the class.

one day me and a freind got this brilliant idea to make rubberband guns out of pencils,gluesticks,markers, anything we could get our hands on. we combined all these things(i think we used more rubber bands to hold then together) and made rubberband guns complete with working triggers that could fling rubberbands across the room. a few other freinds caught on to this and we started having rubberband gun wars everytime the teacher wasnt looking. pretty soon almost every kid in the class was in on this. we kept this going on for months. the ground was literally covered in rubberbands :mrgreen: this became know as the great ruberband war. best few months of my education ever :D

freshman year:

figured out one of my freinds locker combos and took all the papers out of two of his binders and switched them so that his history papers were in his math binder and his math papers were in his history binder. i think he ended up getting a detention for not having his project with him on the due date #-o

o well..it was totally worth it. :D

im in my junior year now and not much has happened seince then..ill let u all know as soon as our senior prank is planned \:D/

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

• 2 months later...
apparently not -.- ive left my homework in my locker on multiple occasions and havnt been allowed to go get it..apparently some teachers say that if its not there at the moment it is due, its late

Most of my teachers said it was due at the end of the day, so we could hand it in just before leaving school even if the class was first thing. It was nice for the few occasions I needed extra time.

Erm today, I hacked into the school system, and fiddled around with this backdoor type program (allows you to see other students screens) and then I went off. The teachers caught me, but I had to point out that their security was very flawed and I was only doing them good, by making them aware of such flaw they had... I'm awaiting my punishment, I do not think it will be much since I willingly told them what I did and gave them my memory stick (which apparently had hacking scripts on them...) But, I didn't do anything bad on the systems, I went on to see if I could and I was curious as to what it feels like to have power over someones screen, quite funny.

A buddy of mine did that a few years ago, but didn't get caught. He was looking at their projects and everything. I wonder if he ever "borrowed" some answers?

Err... This wasn't actually in school, it was on a school trip. We had a week in Wales as a school trip. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I got a cut-up coke can chucked at me, so I had a genius idea of shoving it in my friend's sleeping bag. I told him it was in there before he actually went into it. He went to the bin, told the teacher he found it in his sleeping bag (because the teacher asked him where he found it), I got pulled out of that day's activities to write apologies to EVERY teacher and member of staff (25 apologies whoop-de-[effing]-do). Then I had to write 10 rules to abide by (which I didn't). I was told that when we get back my parents get notified and we have a board of directors meeting concerning my future, naturally I was bricking myself. Then, I went out of the emergency exit of a coach (I didn't go out first, but that's not an excuse). I was told to call my Parents and tell them to come to Wales to pick me up. I got a chance to tell them what had happened, and I mentioned that the can had been chucked at me (I had packed my stuff at this point, as I was told to do). They instantly dropped everything, no meeting with my parents, no board of directors, and absolutely no mention of this at all after the trip. Obviously you can imagine my excitement at this.

This was in Year 8, so 4 years ago (This happened in 2005). Was 13 at the time, so you can imagine how upset I was when I was told that my future would be in the hands of some of the most important figures in the educational system.

i cussed out a laggy computer in keyboarding=detention

i told my teacher to fin die=detention

i smashed a Gogurt tube and it exploded on me and my pricinpal=nothing? :thumbsup:

one time i had a history project with a friend also named sean. we gave a report and after i overhead the hot girls of our class talking about sean having an erection during the presentation. i found out later it wasnt me but my friend but i was embarassed cuz i thot it was me even though i knew i didnt

another time i brought in a tee shirt with scandally clad women on it for picture day but i forgot to take it off before the picture :lol: epic fail

seandart301.png

seandart301.png

dang cussing out a teacher is an automatic suspension at my school

Detention is worse than suspension. I don't even understand why suspension is considered a punishment.

Probably the worst thing I did was run on the cement area where we were supposed to walk...or maybe when I was late to class a couple times. Yeah, pretty boring, but I hated the idea of getting into trouble.

Pixeloaded.jpg

Detention is worse than suspension. I don't even understand why suspension is considered a punishment.

Especially if it's for skipping.

"Oh, you skipped class, so we're going to make you skip even more class."

Brilliant, eh?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Any further discussions that go over a G rating will be removed and this topic closed, as it is I have had to remove alot of posts. Do you really want to ruin it for others?

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Any further discussions that go over a G rating will be removed and this topic closed, as it is I have had to remove alot of posts. Do you really want to ruin it for others?

"G" rating is nonsense around TIF... If you look into a "G" rated movie you won't see words like "hell" or "damn". You won't see things about man eating his own 1 eyeball, or preparing for the evident zombie apocalypse.

Maybe PG...

I was suspended from high school a couple times for fights

some were lame like one time I sat in some kid's seat apparently and told him to [bleep] off so he tossed his macaroni salad in the air and it landed funny on the table and splashed on to me so i jumped up tackled him and punched him a few times before getting broken up

some were more serious like once a kid was getting in to a fight with one of my friends which i expected would happen... they started fighting outside at lunch and a pretty big circle formed and then one of the other kids friends ran in and threw a kick or two at my friend (who was getting his [wagon] kicked lol)... at which point i went and pushed him out of the way and we started fighting. then the big black teachers assistant person ran up eventually and pushed me to the side, but i pushed him back and he tripped over his feet... that one was bad haha

one time in 11th grade, i wasnt even at school, i was at my friends house partying and i got really drunk and some girl i used to go out with was starting drama like always and i got really pissed and i punched out her car window in the driveway. the cops didnt get called or anything, but SOMEHOW the school found out... i didnt get in to any trouble from that though (from parents I did though)

in early middle school one time at a football game, i got caught with about 8 other older kids smoking an illegal substance (i wasnt, they were) behind the water tanks (i think thats what they were?) but we all ran from the 2 cops. we all ran up this trail thing that was nearby. there was a fence at the end and 2 kids got over it no problem but then this one fat kid just couldnt and held everyone up.. I thought i was [bleep]ed but then i turned to my side and saw this crazy dude crawling through a [puncture]ly bush (both sides of trail lined with it)... i said [bleep] it and followed him. got all scratched up but definitely worth not getting caught. 4 kids got caught by 2 cops... insane

this year, freshmen year of college, about the 3rd day of college i got caught with 2 friends smoking an illegal substance outside of my dorm. my punishment... a one page reflection paper

also almost got an underage a few months later but a fight broke out like literally two feet from us (we were at the popular campus pizza place).. did the [bleep]ing idiots not see the 2 cops with me?

i just walked away

the best thing ever too: on halloween, RAs came to a room i was pregaming at with 2 friends and like 8 other people and said they smelled alcohol.. the 8 other kids all gave their ID cards right away... I told them i didnt go to college here and they asked me a bunch of questions and I gave them a bunch of fake information... my friend saw what i did and followed me exactly. my 3rd friend didnt even get questioned, they must have not seen her lol and we all got out with no trouble. it was awesome.

damn i get caught too much haha

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Brilliant, eh?

It's a lot worse when you get older. Missing classes means you have to make up all the work. It really sucks.

Brilliant, eh?

It's a lot worse when you get older. Missing classes means you have to make up all the work. It really sucks.

...You know, I'm your age...

I don't know about you, but the people I know who skip generally don't plan on making up the work. Whether it's because they choose to skip, or because they're suspended.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Watching two of my friends placing thumb-tacks on people's chairs in science class. I decided to hold onto the thumb-tacks in my back-pack and as a result, they ratted me out and the three of us almost got an in-school suspension for it..

Either then that, flipping off my French teacher, writing on desks, using a secondary-locker (it wasn't in use by anyone, empty for 1/2 the school year) and throwing a bunch of food to rot in there. It was pretty bad, I had to walk by it every-so often but eventually it got cleaned out over the summer.

Pretty minor stuff..

Watching two of my friends placing thumb-tacks on people's chairs in science class. I decided to hold onto the thumb-tacks in my back-pack and as a result, they ratted me out and the three of us almost got an in-school suspension for it..

Either then that, flipping off my French teacher, writing on desks, using a secondary-locker (it wasn't in use by anyone, empty for 1/2 the school year) and throwing a bunch of food to rot in there. It was pretty bad, I had to walk by it every-so often but eventually it got cleaned out over the summer.

Pretty minor stuff..

Ha!

That last one reminds me of a senior last year. He found the locker combo to an empty locker and threw a live squirrel in it. It was found dead three weeks later in the locker due to the smell. He was an odd guy (he drove a hurse for Christ's sake)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Two worst times I've gotten in trouble at school:

1.) Bypassed the Admin account on a Mac at my school using the root account so I could install Photoshop on it. Some little freshman was watching and tattled. Not a very cool situation.

2.) I and a friend got through the firewall protecting my school's financial server. We got in less trouble for this one because we confessed voluntarily and told them how to fix it.

This next one, though it didn't happen to me, is the best "in trouble" story ever.

First off, I am an American, and to all you other other Americans on Tip.it, accept the fact that there are many [developmentally delayed]ed Americans out there, as our British friends have already discovered. It was the very first day of school, junior year, and my History teacher was gone on vacation to Disney World, so we had a substitute. In my class was a young British fellow named Charlie, complete with awesome accent. The sub, being rather pissy, took role rather gruffly, and upon coming to Charlie, she became upset that he had a British accent, because rather than assuming he was British, she assumed he was only pretending to be British to confuse her and make fun of noble England. The following conversation occurred:

Sub: "You are going to have to stop talking like that."

Charlie: "Why?"

Sub: "It's disrespectful to me, your classmates, and Great Britain."

Charlie: "I can't stop."

Sub: "And why is that?"

Charlie: "Because I am freaking British. I spell colour with an o and a u."

Charlie got sent to the principle's office with a nice little detention slip for "pretending to be British."

qeauxraline.png

"Call now, and I'll replace your old television with a new one that looks just like it, while you sleep!" --Dogbert

Two worst times I've gotten in trouble at school:

1.) Bypassed the Admin account on a Mac at my school using the root account so I could install Photoshop on it. Some little freshman was watching and tattled. Not a very cool situation.

2.) I and a friend got through the firewall protecting my school's financial server. We got in less trouble for this one because we confessed voluntarily and told them how to fix it.

This next one, though it didn't happen to me, is the best "in trouble" story ever.

First off, I am an American, and to all you other other Americans on Tip.it, accept the fact that there are many [developmentally delayed] Americans out there, as our British friends have already discovered. It was the very first day of school, junior year, and my History teacher was gone on vacation to Disney World, so we had a substitute. In my class was a young British fellow named Charlie, complete with awesome accent. The sub, being rather pissy, took role rather gruffly, and upon coming to Charlie, she became upset that he had a British accent, because rather than assuming he was British, she assumed he was only pretending to be British to confuse her and make fun of noble England. The following conversation occurred:

Sub: "You are going to have to stop talking like that."

Charlie: "Why?"

Sub: "It's disrespectful to me, your classmates, and Great Britain."

Charlie: "I can't stop."

Sub: "And why is that?"

Charlie: "Because I am freaking British. I spell colour with an o and a u."

Charlie got sent to the principle's office with a nice little detention slip for "pretending to be British."

Did he get out of that? That's just unfair.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

First off, I am an American, and to all you other other Americans on Tip.it, accept the fact that there are many [developmentally delayed] Americans out there, as our British friends have already discovered.

haha yesh there are many, errm...stupid people out there...

i hope he got out of that..thats a rediculous thing to get in trouble for

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

Wow. I would never have believed it.

1MA's signature sums up Magnum's post perfectly.

You're pretty much set Magnum. Ivy League college, excellent marks, hard as nails and good lookin' - and tall.

Now, onto the small issue of actually believing you. :-k