Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Wow. I would never have believed it.

1MA's signature sums up Magnum's post perfectly.

You're pretty much set Magnum. Ivy League college, excellent marks, hard as nails and good lookin' - and tall.

Now, onto the small issue of actually believing you. :-k

I dont have excellent marks, never said that, but everything I said was true and I dont see why someone wouldnt believe it? What do you need proof of?

And was my post deleted? Did anyone reply to it because if you did I missed it, was at the beach all day

Pics or no proof rule invoked?

ok lol pics of what? admit you got owned afterwards to all of tipit, ok?

If anyone got owned it's you. You're trying to act "cool" on the internet. Some life you must have :roll:

Wtf? Trying to act cool? Where? I told a couple stories about times I got caught at school like everyone else. Then someone calls ME out basically saying I won't amount to much in life. OK SORRY.. was I not supposed to defend myself and show him he was wrong?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf? Trying to act cool? Where? I told a couple stories about times I got caught at school like everyone else. Then someone calls ME out basically saying I won't amount to much in life. OK SORRY.. was I not supposed to defend myself and show him he was wrong?

No, because this is the internet, and arguing with people on the net is [developmentally delayed]ed.

wow, i was REALLY good in school. worst thing i got caught doing was horseplaying....even though i wasnt.

It really angers me when a teacher accuses me of doing something when I actually didn't do it. One time I was literally standing in line with my friends, just waiting to go to lunch. My teacher came up to me and started yelling at me for goofing around. I asked what I did wrong and her response was, "You know what you did!"

I didn't get into serious trouble, but if stuff like that happens then I can only wonder what some kids get detention/suspension for.

wow, i was REALLY good in school. worst thing i got caught doing was horseplaying....even though i wasnt.

It really angers me when a teacher accuses me of doing something when I actually didn't do it. One time I was literally standing in line with my friends, just waiting to go to lunch. My teacher came up to me and started yelling at me for goofing around. I asked what I did wrong and her response was, "You know what you did!"

I didn't get into serious trouble, but if stuff like that happens then I can only wonder what some kids get detention/suspension for.

Yeah I know what you mean, once I tripped up on something and 'lifted' myself on a friend's shoulder for support, then the teacher said "YOUR GETTING A FREAKING DETENTION FOR PUNCHING THAT STUDENT!"

Pathetic school or what? -.-

Smoking in grade 5

What

It's not that bad, I've been to towns where most of the kids have a nicotine addiction by the age of 6. :shock:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That looks like a kid that used to go to my school #-o

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I smoked weed a few times in 1st grade. Some kids told me if I got them a lighter they would hook me up with some blunts. Never got hooked though and after I moved I didn't have any more to smoke any ways. :?

I'm not even gonna go after the fact that you smoked in 1st grade, I'm just gonna inform you the weed isn't addictive. Of course it can be argued about, but it has been proven that there are no physical addictions to it. Its all mental (people end up enjoying being high to much, and feel that they need it when there is really no true addiction, and no withdrawls).

Sorry, just had to defend my medication ;) .

As for trouble in school, I havn't really been in much. Had a few in-schools because my mom didn't call me out, but I ended up skipping those, and they never came after me for those. (Both times they were at the end of the quarter, so administration was to busy with people changing classes and what not to come after me.) :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Yeah I know what you mean, once I tripped up on something and 'lifted' myself on a friend's shoulder for support, then the teacher said "YOUR GETTING A FREAKING DETENTION FOR PUNCHING THAT STUDENT!"

Wait, what? When did this happen? Or was it in your previous school?

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Wait, what? When did this happen? Or was it in your previous school?

The school we both hated. Yeah, that one. Mr Walker was a total [bleep] about everything too. Hated him. Got loooooooooads of trouble, come to think of it, lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm... lets see.

Making out with my girl friend, when the pricepal walked by... but actually he just laughed and said "As long as you dont go any further, its ok" And walked off...

All and all, I'm a good kid, and dont get in trouble to much :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Last year on the last day of school in my chem class me and my buddies found a roll of aluminum foil. And they make me a suit of of tin and i walked around, dacned with the principal and vice principal through the hall ways but a guidance counceller threathend to have me suspended if i dident take it off. So I did. This year someone bought ferrets, made them irate, and put those in his car. Not me, but I laughed oh so very hard.

Well last week, I had to retake an exam because I missed it, and I was with 2 of my friends, but the best part was that it was a final exam, and normally we couldn't even stand up to take something, but that day we were alone, with our exam, in a classroom with no teacher watching us, fun \'

So ye, we talked a bit, but not even about the exam, we talked that it was the last day of school, and how pathetic that day was... but then one of my friend ask a to take the sheet of paper of my other friend to check something. I was like "Bah, w/e, if they get caught I won't get in trouble." but friend B dropped the sheet and when I tried to pick it up to give it to friend A, the teacher comes in and I get caught for cheating and get a 0. I was supposed to get a 93% :wall:

FML

ib7rVm.png

Threatening to use a hammer to beat a guy I guess. Yeah, therapy...

Heh, I think Shaun told me about that. Sounded funny at first, then I was like :shock:.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Threatening to use a hammer to beat a guy I guess. Yeah, therapy...

Heh, I think Shaun told me about that. Sounded funny at first, then I was like :shock:.

Yeah I do alot of crazy things, kinda pushed into a spot where you're kinda forced to do something though, I chose the violence I guess.

Well last week, I had to retake an exam because I missed it, and I was with 2 of my friends, but the best part was that it was a final exam, and normally we couldn't even stand up to take something, but that day we were alone, with our exam, in a classroom with no teacher watching us, fun \'

So ye, we talked a bit, but not even about the exam, we talked that it was the last day of school, and how pathetic that day was... but then one of my friend ask a to take the sheet of paper of my other friend to check something. I was like "Bah, w/e, if they get caught I won't get in trouble." but friend B dropped the sheet and when I tried to pick it up to give it to friend A, the teacher comes in and I get caught for cheating and get a 0. I was supposed to get a 93% :wall:

FML

So you're opposed to pirating movies, but pirating tests is a-ok?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

FML

He pirates music too.

FML

He pirates music too.

I'm not opposed to pirating movies.. Grr, and I didn't pirate the test, I just gave the sheet of my friend to my other friend because he dropped it.

ib7rVm.png

Me and a friend nearly got caught drinking Carling and Jack Daniels at the bottom of the school field once, we saw the Headmaster walking towards us so we ran into the bushes, tipped it away and threw the cans and bottles into the stinging nettles. We were sure the Headmaster suspected us, but he couldn't prove it, though we saw the school caretaker poking through the bushes the next morning.

The lesson: Don't drink alcohol at school. :?

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png