Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Two worst times I've gotten in trouble at school:

1.) Bypassed the Admin account on a Mac at my school using the root account so I could install Photoshop on it. Some little freshman was watching and tattled. Not a very cool situation.

2.) I and a friend got through the firewall protecting my school's financial server. We got in less trouble for this one because we confessed voluntarily and told them how to fix it.

This next one, though it didn't happen to me, is the best "in trouble" story ever.

First off, I am an American, and to all you other other Americans on Tip.it, accept the fact that there are many [developmentally delayed] Americans out there, as our British friends have already discovered. It was the very first day of school, junior year, and my History teacher was gone on vacation to Disney World, so we had a substitute. In my class was a young British fellow named Charlie, complete with awesome accent. The sub, being rather pissy, took role rather gruffly, and upon coming to Charlie, she became upset that he had a British accent, because rather than assuming he was British, she assumed he was only pretending to be British to confuse her and make fun of noble England. The following conversation occurred:

Sub: "You are going to have to stop talking like that."

Charlie: "Why?"

Sub: "It's disrespectful to me, your classmates, and Great Britain."

Charlie: "I can't stop."

Sub: "And why is that?"

Charlie: "Because I am freaking British. I spell colour with an o and a u."

Charlie got sent to the principle's office with a nice little detention slip for "pretending to be British."

ROFL!!! Wow that is one of the most hilarious things I've read on tif... btw, was that sub serious? How can you 'pretend' to be something you already are? -.-, idiots these days... that sub should be fired, it's just a major insult to 'Charlie'.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our first year of secondary school, our form room was below the boys toilets and a few of the boys thought it might be a good idea to flood it. :P They blocked all the sinks and toilets, turned all the taps on full... not sure what they did with the toilets but I'm thinking it wasn't pleasant. Water (hope it was anyway....) started dripping through the ceiling at lunchtime, there was a couple of square metres on the ceiling soaked and the ceiling was sagging quite a lot too. One of the guys even stood on a chair and licked it... Lovely.

One of the guys even stood on a chair and licked it... Lovely.

EWWWW :shock:

Okay THAT is disgusting :?

I guess the guy was really thirsty lol.

I ignited a cigaratte in Physics class,got 2 days suspension,that was 2 years ago when i was in grade 10th,but didn't smoke it,lol.

I also once spilled hot chocolate at my Principal's pants,he was pissed off,no punishment tho,i told him it was an accident.

Cybermullet.png

1MA's signature sums up Magnum's post perfectly.

You're pretty much set Magnum. Ivy League college, excellent marks, hard as nails and good lookin' - and tall.

Now, onto the small issue of actually believing you.

I love his sig, mainly because it actually does describe me. It's nice to know everyone on TIF wishes they were me. Can the real Zierro please stand up? :lol:

I fell asleep on my desk, then after I woke up some one said: Did you know you talk in your sleep? :oops:. That was more embarrassing though.

There was this one boy that picked on me a lot; he was fat, mean, and short. One day he slammed my locker closed then I hit him he hit me back, then I picked him up off the ground then ran him into the wall, then principle showed up and I was like oh, #$%^, I received two days of in school suspension.

After one month this kid was about to move out of city and wanted to call "truths", so he offered me his Twinkie, I declined politely. ( I called truths though)

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

Wow. I would never have believed it.

You're pretty much set Magnum. Ivy League college, excellent marks, hard as nails and good lookin' - and tall.

Now, onto the small issue of actually believing you. :-k

I dont have excellent marks, never said that, but everything I said was true and I dont see why someone wouldnt believe it? What do you need proof of?

And was my post deleted? Did anyone reply to it because if you did I missed it, was at the beach all day

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Especially if it's for skipping.

"Oh, you skipped class, so we're going to make you skip even more class."

Brilliant, eh?

It's a lot worse when you get older. Missing classes means you have to make up all the work. It really sucks.

...You know, I'm your age...

I don't know about you, but the people I know who skip generally don't plan on making up the work. Whether it's because they choose to skip, or because they're suspended.

I was talking to the other kid :P

You have a point though, there's this kid in my Wellness class who's like the stereotype wigger (WOW that isn't censored). He's the main drug dealer in my grade, and our first class we talked about how bad marijuana was (and the teacher asked to raise your hand if you thought you could get some kind of illegal substance in the next 10 minutes. Everyone raised their hand), and the kid hasn't come to class since. :lol:

One of the guys even stood on a chair and licked it... Lovely.

EWWWW :shock:

Okay THAT is disgusting :?

I guess the guy was really thirsty lol.

Flavoured water.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Brilliant, eh?

It's a lot worse when you get older. Missing classes means you have to make up all the work. It really sucks.

I don't know about you, but the people I know who skip generally don't plan on making up the work. Whether it's because they choose to skip, or because they're suspended.

You have a point though, there's this kid in my Wellness class who's like the stereotype wigger (WOW that isn't censored). He's the main drug dealer in my grade, and our first class we talked about how bad marijuana was (and the teacher asked to raise your hand if you thought you could get some kind of illegal substance in the next 10 minutes. Everyone raised their hand), and the kid hasn't come to class since. :lol:

That's kinda funny.

Imalilranger, no pics no proof.

The worst thing I've gotten in trouble for this year(and only thing really) was this history test we did, that was about why women deserve the vote, I was in a bad mood, and listening to a chiodos song called one day all women will become monsters, so I wrote down women don't deserve the vote because they're monsters, but I didn't think I'd get taken seriously, I got called into the principal's office(who is a woman), and her, the guidance counsellor, the other guidance counsellor, and my history teacher were there, and they're now all convinced I'm completely sexist towards them all, and the principal asked me if I had any problem with women, and I said "if I did I wouldn't be listening to you right now would I?" she got mad, and they think I'm gonna end up going crazy and killing a bunch of chicks in the school apparently, because they said, "if you have any anger towards women, talk it out with us, and we'll try to help you, just don't do anything drastic". It was hard to resist the urge to laugh hysterically. People take things too seriously.

Brilliant, eh?

That's kinda funny.

The worst thing I've gotten in trouble for this year(and only thing really) was this history test we did, that was about why women deserve the vote, I was in a bad mood, and listening to a chiodos song called one day all women will become monsters, so I wrote down women don't deserve the vote because they're monsters, but I didn't think I'd get taken seriously, I got called into the principal's office(who is a woman), and her, the guidance counsellor, the other guidance counsellor, and my history teacher were there, and they're now all convinced I'm completely sexist towards them all, and the principal asked me if I had any problem with women, and I said "if I did I wouldn't be listening to you right now would I?" she got mad, and they think I'm gonna end up going crazy and killing a bunch of chicks in the school apparently, because they said, "if you have any anger towards women, talk it out with us, and we'll try to help you, just don't do anything drastic". It was hard to resist the urge to laugh hysterically. People take things too seriously.

where can i send the pics? i cant do it on tif.

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

Brilliant, eh?

That's kinda funny.

where can i send the pics? i cant do it on tif.

PM them?

Do want! Do want!

Last week at Tafe some friends found some folatio on the net using a guys comp when he went to the toilet and then left it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I got caught with my uniform pants (Damn school!) and the front of them (in that area) was a little stiff... People thought I had an erection. lol

Or maybe it was. I don't remember for sure. lol (I just remember some hot girl hanging with my friends and we were staring at her breasts and she was showing her thong to us in front of the biggest perverted teacher in the school.)

So... :uhh: :XD:

cant. stop. laughing.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Wasn't caught for much. Smoking in grade 5, fighting in grade 8. A bunch of us used to go to subway at lunch like 3 times a week and it was almost always filled with police, one of them took our names to give to the school one time but nothing happened. I also didn't do physics in my last year because I was always thinking that I was starting a part time apprenticeship within the next couple weeks and dropping it. Went home early/came to school late on the days I had physics first and last and never got in trouble for it.

I never understood that actually, since stopping truanting was a huge thing at my school and everybody else was getting in trouble for it :?

I smoked weed a few times in 1st grade. Some kids told me if I got them a lighter they would hook me up with some blunts. Never got hooked though and after I moved I didn't have any more to smoke any ways. :?

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

So in the womb...

Anywho, nothing really serious for me here. My brother though, he ordered xx amount of breadsticks, enough to cover the delivery minimum cost, and had it delivered to him during his history class. The teacher sent him to the office, and when he got there, the administration just told him to eat it and go back to class. I still laugh to this day about that story.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I dont have excellent marks, never said that, but everything I said was true and I dont see why someone wouldnt believe it? What do you need proof of?

And was my post deleted? Did anyone reply to it because if you did I missed it, was at the beach all day

Pics or no proof rule invoked?

ok lol pics of what? admit you got owned afterwards to all of tipit, ok?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

So in the womb....

I was the biggest crack dealer and pimp in the Tri-state area.

Your story reminds me of my own story. Last year, as every year, my school held this sort of fair, where people in the Pre-Ap english classes would make some kind of science booth and elementary school kids would come by and we'd teach them. Tons of booth, an all-day affair, and it was outside and really hot. My group ordered pizza and had it delivered to us. :thumbsup: Good deal. Didn't get "caught" or anything, though, the teachers didn't mind as long as we payed.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Pics or no proof rule invoked?

ok lol pics of what? admit you got owned afterwards to all of tipit, ok?

If anyone got owned it's you. You're trying to act "cool" on the internet. Some life you must have :roll:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.