Please close.

Giordano

sweet preview man :thumbsup:

what ever happened to that other one you were making :-k

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

• 2 weeks later...

"Tip.It The Movie" by Phaperplane is now being produced by Cheif Films! Alas that famous movie we've all been waiting for is coming closer and closer!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"Tip.It The Movie" by Phaperplane is now being produced by Cheif Films! Alas that famous movie we've all been waiting for is coming closer and closer!

We're using the same script with the same people tbh :?

If you don't have the script I'll pm it to you, even though your my friend, if you don't let the same people as Phaper recruited be in it then I won't support it.

If you don't have the script I'll pm it to you, even though your my friend, if you don't let the same people as Phaper recruited be in it then I won't support it.

Of course, the script will remain the same and use the same people.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ok, do you need the script?

Ok, do you need the script?

No I got it already, you sent me when I volunteered as Cameraman remember? :P

siggy3s.jpg