For the love of the skill.

fronzz

When you have gotten a 99 cape, did you get that cape for the love of the skill, or because is was easy? Easy being when u put in a lil time and are able to do other things while that skill is essentially being trained.

Did you go for 200m just because you love that skill? Or because you know it won't be hard to get that? Did you get, say 99 fm and stop at that? Or did u just keep going because you are a pyro(like me :P )?

In my opinion, to get a 99 skill, it should be : "For the love of the skill".

Discuss, please no flaming.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 99 attack and defence to be maxed out melee wise and well i like slayer and those 2 skills in general :)

if i just wanted it to be easy i would have pced it in 1month instead of like 6months

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

i got fletching and cooking since theyre super easy

i got theiving becuase i love that skill

getting 99 herblore becuase its my favorite skill

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

i got 99 atk and bc its good to hit often and not get hit

99 range i love the skill

99 hp just came with def, attack, and range

99 firemaking mainly bc it was easy total lvls and not many had it 99

fletching i was tired of sittin at 95 and people tellin me to get 99

99 wc i got simply bc i was tired of sittin at 95 and its easy total lvls

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I got 99 Fletching and Cooking for the Trimmed cape bonus'. I picked those two, obviously, because they're easy.

Ditto. That's pretty much the same reason why I did it.

Now i'm getting 99 crafting because i'm sick of people saying "noob cape" and stuff like that :roll: .

Quit RuneScape :)

I wanted a challenge, and I wanted to get a rare skill to 99. I don't feel like the greatest when I share my cape with 10k other people. That was my main reason, I do also love the skill and wanted to get the best of it's features

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I got 99 range because I've always loved ranging. Ever since classic when I saw snake slava with 99 range I knew I wanted it. 99 Cooking was just because of my soon-to-be 99 fishing. Yes, I love fishing as well.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

I got fletching way before capes because I just started and signed up for members after two days of playing, falling in love with fletching utterly and completely. Then 99 was still crazy, no matter the skill.

After capes came, I had 90 wc because I wanted 60 rc (long story, but does connect), so I thought hey I like woodcutting.. well one thing led to another (kind of like 60 rc led to 90 wc) and I thought hey let's get four 99s in one event, in a row! So there the idea of 99 fish->wc->fm->cook was born. And also completed.

Then I went for thieving because I really love picking wall safes and I thought why not. Good craft exp as a bonus. Well, got the 99 and now I really don't like picking wall safes anymore :anxious:

Atm I'm crafting all the booty and then I'm goaling for 99 pray since I really love that skill. Plus the cape is one of the prettiest.

Conclusion: I love skilling. But most of all I like extreme skilling - pushing to 99 one after another. To see if I can and also to train my patience in real life. It's quite good already, patience lvl 88 ftw!

sig.gif

Well, I'm on my way to five 99 capes. I HATE all of them. But, I LOVE the woodcutting, and theiving cape. Also, 5 99's spell W-O-W.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i got 99 fletch for some money and a good cape

my 100th post \'

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Different goals, different expectations.

Those who go for an easy skill, do it for the cape.

You and I and others our kind mostly do it for the challenge. Defeating a hard skill is a unique feeling worth struggling for it, but only to those who feel its call.

However there is no "right" or "wrong" way. It's only about what that particular person finds more rewarding to himself/herself.

sig.gif