Starting over, anyone ever think about it? UPDATE

Mucky

Well on my level 3 I can make 650k a day easily using skills. Completely self-sufficient, and he's only 2 days old. This makes me ask, why do noobs beg, when it's so easy for them to become rich. There is nothing anyone lvl 60 and under could possibly need that 650k a day won't bring them. I'm going to save all this money, soon move onto the next step of what I'm doing and be making a mill a day, after that I'll get my staking stats and this character, will have been built from the ground up into a perfect staker. No drop trading/buying money/help from anyone. I think that if you're bored of RS this is a great way to have fun.

I make more then that in an hour.

O RLY? With what? How? When? Where? Who? Why? You jest!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point in starting over? Sooner or later you'd be at the same point again as your previous account.

thats exactly my point, if my old account gets hacked or taken away, thats it for me. its better to move on to life.

Well on my level 3 I can make 650k a day easily using skills. Completely self-sufficient, and he's only 2 days old. This makes me ask, why do noobs beg, when it's so easy for them to become rich. There is nothing anyone lvl 60 and under could possibly need that 650k a day won't bring them. I'm going to save all this money, soon move onto the next step of what I'm doing and be making a mill a day, after that I'll get my staking stats and this character, will have been built from the ground up into a perfect staker. No drop trading/buying money/help from anyone. I think that if you're bored of RS this is a great way to have fun.

I make more then that in an hour.

and your account is 2 days old and you don't have any skills over 40? tell me how.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I've actraully done it a couple of times

I so wish I could forget EVERYTHING I know about Runescape and start over :) The real fun part In runescape (for me) was discovering new things, new way to do things more efficiently..

Sadly thats impossible.. :( (Damn you brain!)

edit: Like zot_mutske said, starting over right now would be pretty pointless since we know ways to get ourselves above the average players of our level in no time..

Come to my house sometime, i'll crack you over the head with a bad a few times. Maybe you'll get braindamange and loose all you're memories ;)

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :lol: :lol:
afbeelding4kopieae2.png

What's the point in starting over? Sooner or later you'd be at the same point again as your previous account.

What's the point in playing? Sooner or later you'd quit and stop playing.

For enjoyment...

I did this but got it to level 50 and said forget it, I didn't even trade any one else lol

sig.jpg

I would never stray far from my main simply due to the time invested in it. If that account was banned, I think it would be useful to have a head start with another account.

I have made new accounts in the past and it can be a real eye opener. I didn't realise for example, walking through f2p worlds how many autoers there are, and in Lumby bank how many people trying the same old scams that would be seen a mile off on p2p. I also discovered how completely out of touch I was as to the prices of armour and weps under rune.

I also found (as stated earlier in this thread) how easy and quick it is to level up and that there really is no need at all to beg from others. In one week, I got an account, from scratch, up to 44 rc, 55 str, 40 att, 38 mage, 37 crafting and 31 prayer even while swapping playing time between accounts 50/50.

So, yes... Making a new account can be quite theraputic.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

its a mcaro isnt it?

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

I did it-

Compare the stats of Mummi and Paisua.

It's not worth it.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I wish I also could start over, account wise and mentally, being able know what to do and how to do everything, and having all these guides to say whats good and whats not, it all stinks, I wish I could start over...

I guess you just need to find the reason you play RS and go from there, I like to have fun with my friends and see the best thing I can do, weather it be soloing the KQ, or starting a new method of barrows, its all so much fun.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

its a mcaro isnt it?

No i mine iron and smith it.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I have wanted to start over many times but now it seems it is impossible. With my recent 99, I cannot abandon my currect account. It would be... disrespectful of me to do it :P

But good luck if you decide to do this. It sounds like a great idea and I hope you have fun with it!

when i started the game it was great, learning everything and figuring it out, exploring new areas, new things, etc...it was great. I have wanted to do that before.

hey......i might try this!

Ill go on my pure woodcut which isnt really pure (7 def and 20 mage). I think ill focus on making sure my combat is always mage based :D.

Should be fun, anyhow. 'specially since its f2p. Wish i could forget all about rs (i remember accidentally stumbling on kalphite queen - what fun thag was! Lol i had a few ropes, found a hole in the desert, legged it though......not bad for a lvl 50 :D)

Alternate Philosophy:

"Things just happen. What the hell"

obliviousvk7.png

Yes, I sometimes think about making a new character. But they again, I've spent years on this one so I might as well continue.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

I would start over, with a better name and staking stats bWhahah Muahahaha

Well, no... Rs is boring, I don't play it anymore.

I would star over, with a new name, a better game, and some pvp stats BWAhahahah Muahahaha

\

You find Runescape boring but you post on Runescape related forums mocking it? =;

I was just thinking that, you see it often "oh im too cool for rs yet i post on an rs related forum cos im super cool". I've tried that before, you always end up back on a main acc, even with a level 92 rune pure :P

i've considered it, but i don't think i ever will my character is a part of me now, plus i wouldn't be able to use my name again (which i love <3: )

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

I started over :D

Main was incorrectly put into -52 days of credit, said hell no I'm not paying Jagex money for something they messed up on :!:

Whipped out an old pure and that's where I stand today :thumbsup:

p.s. its fun :lol:

redbullsigortiz.jpg