Worst Fear

Coandca5

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever wanna run outta beer,not in runescape,not in rea life,not ever...

Oh,and I don't want my skeletal friends drinking too much either

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't ever wanna run outta beer,not in runescape,not in rea life,not ever...

Oh,and I don't want my skeletal friends drinking too much either

Lol nice man, I know of some friends like that too :P.

lookrt2.jpg

I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of whats IN the dark :-k , wise words to ponder.

Same. When I go to bed, I have to make sure I can't see the door as I lie in bed because something might come walking in. When I lie in bed, and I see the clothes on the peg, I imagine the scary people out of scary movies i.e the Grudge. And I can see the shapes coming closer to me. And I always shine a light at least 10 times before I finally sleep.

Call me a freak or loser or whatever but I have a torch and a knife under my pillow.

I think we all did that at some point in our lives :wink: . Heck, that was a habit of mine less than a year ago >_<.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of whats IN the dark :-k , wise words to ponder.

Same. When I go to bed, I have to make sure I can't see the door as I lie in bed because something might come walking in. When I lie in bed, and I see the clothes on the peg, I imagine the scary people out of scary movies i.e the Grudge. And I can see the shapes coming closer to me. And I always shine a light at least 10 times before I finally sleep.

Call me a freak or loser or whatever but I have a torch and a knife under my pillow.

Torch + Pillow = ...Warm pillow to sleep with? :-k

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Torch means flashlight

Personally, I'd keep a real torch, it would add to the eery effect if I lit it.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Yeah but what if someone breaks into your house at the dead of the night and as they stood above you ready to blast your head of with their sawn-off shotgun ready to murder you and your beloved family, then that knife is useful. I have a sword at the foot of my bed also so I can do the anime thing and go "Hya!" and kill the predator right there. Also if the police come to the crime scene, how cool would it look if your stood there all bloody with a sword in your hand panting deeply.

Just ignore the above crap.

My_Eggs whilst making the eerie effect, there is the chance of burning your house down lol.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I keep four swords, a ninja throwing star, and a knife in my room aswell. I keep the knife by my bed just incase something happens. :wink:

having gas at school and when it comes out its not gas... :ohnoes: especially if youre in a class with a lot of hot girls. hope it never happens.

3tn13sbb4.gif

Thanks yo 4be2jue for this awesome sig

MY MAIN IS LOCKED! PM TO ASK ME WHY!!

having gas at school and when it comes out its not gas... :ohnoes: especially if youre in a class with a lot of hot girls. hope it never happens.

thats the scariest thing ive ever heard of

also mine is ghosts...i mean come on, imagine waking up and theres a see-through person staring at you from the other side of the room, freaky

dunno if they exist but u no.....scary :D :) :| :( :uhh: :ohnoes:

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

-when everything is completely still, there's no sound (or it's really muffled). And you're all alone because everyone else so far away.

-when you stand up too fast or you get heat exhaustion or something, and everything starts blacking out and you get dizzy and your eyeballs start hurting and you can't sense where you are anymore.

-spiders, except for daddy longlegs... they seem to move slower than most spiders. (<-- probably got this idea from "honey I shrunk the [something]" movies..)

-knives. When I was really little, my dad was watching a horror movie on tv (chucky's revenge?). The doll was chasing these people with a knife, and then there was a commercial, and I never saw the ending... For some reason, I'm only scared of those really big butchering knives, not the smaller (and sharper) ones.

-heights are ok, except I'm always afraid I'll drop something

-I'm also scared that someone's following me or I'll get into an accident when I'm walking outside... like in a parking lot or on the sidewalk

...|>..

.\.|>..

snails.... <.< :oops:

mostly scary movies.

My worst fear would have to be vomiting :ohnoes: . Seriously, have you ever SMELLED the stuff? It's the worst substance in the world!

its more scary if it comes through your nose, believe me. :lol:

snails.... <.< :oops:

mostly scary movies.

My worst fear would have to be vomiting :ohnoes: . Seriously, have you ever SMELLED the stuff? It's the worst substance in the world!

its more scary if it comes through your nose, believe me. :lol:

oh god thats the worst, it stinks and now ur nose AND your mouth are burning

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig