How Many Times Have You Beaten Penace Queen?

mini193

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0 times

i never played ba :shock:

:shock:

How very dare you.

On topic, ive killed her 4 times, but I kept buying and then selling a g pl8 because i got sweet offers like 170K or something (Has never happened again though) and then I had to kill her again. Luckily i've managed to keep my keleptomaniacal instincts with this one and keep it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I tihnk over ten times, I've played that minigame a lot. Almost have a Fighter top, but haven't gotten any requests to play from my friends, so I guess I'll never get those last about 50 pts to buy it.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

1 time...and instead of just saving up points i buy and resel the stupid granite pl8...but i got lev 5 healer by just repeatedly starting over after beating lev 8...the prime levs for healer are 5-7/8. btw this really should be a tif event.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

3 times so far.

i got lvl 2 everything

380 defender points~ love defender

300 healer points~ currently getting 375

still need 350 or so points for collector and attacker :XD:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Maybe 8-10 times, as everything except attacker.

I love BA, even though the grouping is ... pitiful ... compared to "real" groups in other games (no I'm not knocking RS (much :roll: ), I love both games). I'm on 4-4-5-5 now with a couple of high gambles when my points have reached it on def/heal. I haven't bought any of the items, I'm just aiming for all 5s.

The thing that has most impressed me was a guy single-healing on level 10 on an average mixed team (only one over 100 iirc). I would have said it wasn't possible, but he proved me wrong.

RS1600.png

Maybe 8-10 times, as everything except attacker.

I love BA, even though the grouping is ... pitiful ... compared to "real" groups in other games (no I'm not knocking RS (much :roll: ), I love both games). I'm on 4-4-5-5 now with a couple of high gambles when my points have reached it on def/heal. I haven't bought any of the items, I'm just aiming for all 5s.

The thing that has most impressed me was a guy single-healing on level 10 on an average mixed team (only one over 100 iirc). I would have said it wasn't possible, but he proved me wrong.

lol i have done it many times once i went with some friends (level 92, 74, 39 and 66) i was only healer (level 5) and i could handle it as long as you know what you're doing its posibleeven as a level 4 and (not so sure about this 1) maybe even 3

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Never, played BA first day it came out, hated it, never played it again.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail