Addicts Have No Life??

Jacks0n

Everyone I know are all like "Runescape is so last year" or Runescape's for losers" and they always ask if you are addicted. It's hard to admit it, but tou do. And when you do, they turn on you. And say "You dont have a life, shame!" So, do you think addicts to Runescape have no life? I, for one, do hve a life. I play soccer for my state. Its great, but in my spear time I play Runescape. So, most addicts DO have a life. Do you?

Turning out to be quite popular...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermm i play trumpet/euphonium, do well in exams, play keyboard/piano , play football, cricket, chess for the county (ok it dont really count for life), plenty of friends and loads of stuff so i haven a life yes.

The only part of my life that is deprived cos of RS is sleep-i gotta fit all this stuff in too you know!

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

If "No life" is not doing drugs, getting drunk, and being pregant at 13 years of age... I would rather have 'no life' :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"No life" is not doing drugs, getting drunk, and being pregant at 13 years of age. So I would rather have 'no life' :?

Amen.

I stay inside to hide from the gangs, drugs, emos and lawyers.

It's funny... a lot of people, like several of my friends who play/played RS think that anyone who plays MUST be an addict.

I can proudly say that I'm not an addict and I never have been. Hey, it's a game, and I play it that way. My lack of no-lifed stats pretty much prove that. I just never saw it as worth it to play RS until I got a 99 stat.

I'm in a few after school clubs, go out with friends pretty much every day, and am getting good grades. I'd say I have a life. :)

one of the top five runners in my pe class.

read 7 novels 200 page thick on my english class

a B- grade average...

i can own my dad at basketball

i have good friends

i sketched my school, house, my dog, and my room.

so yes i do have a life, tyvm. =;

Define 'having a life'

yea good question

I sometimes play 14hours/day in the vacation

I have a lot of friends and we do a lot of cool things together

does this means I have no life?

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Guest Lue_Dogs
one of the top five runners in my pe class.

read 7 novels 200 page thick on my english class

a B- grade average...

i can own my dad at basketball

i have good friends

i sketched my school, house, my dog, and my room.

so yes i do have a life, tyvm. =;

everything but the friends things really is an achievement.

Define 'having a life'

yea good question

I sometimes play 14hours/day in the vacation

I have a lot of friends and we do a lot of cool things together

does this means I have no life?

thats all in perspective, having a life really is not definable to a constant. just having a social conversation on the phone for an hour a day could be considered a life.

oh, and trust me when i felt as if i had no life the most, was when i was with this girl who was, lets just go with beach. i hated her and loved her, it was like if you were eating candy with razor blades in it. self destructive to say the least and i couldnt get enough of her.

So, do you think addicts to Runescape have no life? I, for one, do hve a life. I play soccer for my state. Its great, but in my spear time I play Runescape. So, most addicts DO have a life. Do you?

You've contradicted yourself. If you play in your spare time, then you're not an addict, you have a balance.

If someone plays any game for more than 12+ hours a day, then I'd guess that would constitute as 'no-life' - whatever that means. Basically, they need to get out more, it's not healthy.

well, im addicted for sure, because going without rs for a week is unbearable. but i don't play it all night and day. usually 1 hour at the most on weekdays and 2 and a half on weekends (when im not loaded with homework). i have 4 really good friends and a bunch of other people i talk with, i have a 93 Gpa and im going to take college classes in the summer for 3 weeks (no computer :ohnoes: ). thats all i have to say about that

Hmm... I define the "no-lifers" by that they're addicted to RS, most people can't see the difference between hooked up and addicted. A persons playing 5-6++ hours a day is addicted, if you're hooked up you just spend the most of your time at the PC playing it.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Yes, I do have a life...if "have a life" means you take care of your studies, that you have irl friends who you meets often and talks to and that you don't only play RS all day long.

It is fun to play RS, but the reality is fun too :) Never forget that, fellow RuneScaper:s.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

If "No life" is not doing drugs, getting drunk, and being pregant at 13 years of age... I would rather have 'no life' :?

Wow, talk about being in denial. Defensive much?