fellow teens... this ever happen to u?

amazizing333

Funny thing, I saw Pirates of C3 thd other day and my state tax is 6.5% and I went to Barnes and Nobles after... lol

And if I was you I would have given her a comment you shut her trap questioning her ability to make money beacuse she works at Barnes & Nobles and then I would buy the book lol.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"My father owns this store"

Hahahaha, works every time ::'

Unless, of course, their father owns it. Then you're in for it..

*GASP* "Your my long lost brother/sister!"

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Even my friends and I, wittle, bitty, 13 year olds get glared at in stores and movies. Sometimes, if there's a big movie showing, and they have like people at the doorway into the actual theater (the mall near my house has a movie theater with about 12 different theaters, down two hallways), they usually wave most people past, but I am always the one who gets stopped and told only to go to that movie. I've been kicked out shoe shopping when my mom goes off to look at something, and I'm trying on different shoes and hats and stuff.

Funny thing, I saw Pirates of C3 thd other day and my state tax is 6.5% and I went to Barnes and Nobles after... lol

And if I was you I would have given her a comment you shut her trap questioning her ability to make money beacuse she works at Barnes & Nobles and then I would buy the book lol.

wat state do u live in...? :-k

"I'm your long lost brother! (Sister)"

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

i was at a flea market with my friend and we saw this really crappy guitar, probably worth 10 bucks at the most. we were holding it, you know inspecting it and junk.then we ask how much it was and the woman said in a harsh tone,"40 dollars,which i know you dont have". my friend was so angry that he wanted to go and buy it to make a point.

goldencabbage.jpg

^golden cabbage =D

http://rsfosi.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=rsfosi

^ MY FORUMS not big at all. join now while you can get a good username!! looking for mods also!

I'm only fourteen, I look alot older, and I take highschool classes, which I might let you know the kids there are a hell of alot more immature than I am. So yes. I can get ALL THE TIME.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

i was at a flea market with my friend and we saw this really crappy guitar, probably worth 10 bucks at the most. we were holding it, you know inspecting it and junk.then we ask how much it was and the woman said in a harsh tone,"40 dollars,which i know you dont have". my friend was so angry that he wanted to go and buy it to make a point.

Shoulda took the cash out, said, "Well I was going to buy this but you just lost a sale"

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

you should have said, of course i can afford it - I dont work in a bookshop.

haha priceless

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

it did to me. but i said

"yes i do. but because of that tone you used agenst me, im going not to buy it, and go read the book and not pay for it. the go accross the street and buy it for WAY less than here!"

o ya, got her mad!

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

The cashier is your long lost sister?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

it did to me. but i said

"yes i do. but because of that tone you used agenst me, im going not to buy it, and go read the book and not pay for it. the go accross the street and buy it for WAY less than here!"

o ya, got her mad!

I work in retail. As people leave the store, sometimes they like to give me their comments. "You didn't have what I want, so I'm going to one of your competitors!" or "I'm never coming here again!" or even "I was waiting for 20 minutes in the appliance department and not once was I offered help."

Sure, all valid complaints, but let me break it down for you. I don't care. I'm at the front door and get one of those complaints, I just look back to my work and do whatever. I get 8.75 an hour and don't get paid enough to care about what people think, and I presume the situation is about the same for most retail employees.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I work in retail. As people leave the store, sometimes they like to give me their comments. "You didn't have what I want, so I'm going to one of your competitors!" or "I'm never coming here again!" or even "I was waiting for 20 minutes in the appliance department and not once was I offered help."

Sure, all valid complaints, but let me break it down for you. I don't care. I'm at the front door and get one of those complaints, I just look back to my work and do whatever. I get 8.75 an hour and don't get paid enough to care about what people think, and I presume the situation is about the same for most retail employees.

i guess that makes sense, but i'm guessing that most bosses want their employees to have a positive attitude to most people... <.<

I work in retail. As people leave the store, sometimes they like to give me their comments. "You didn't have what I want, so I'm going to one of your competitors!"
I love those people. Because every time I'm on the register and people are like "you don't have x" a good 3/4 of the time we do - they were just looking in the wrong place.

And even when we don't - there's a very high chance we can tell them exactly where to get it. And even how to get to such place from their current location.

or "I'm never coming here again!"

Their loss. Couldn't care less about people like that. Especially if they were right arses to floor staff.

or even "I was waiting for 20 minutes in the appliance department and not once was I offered help."

I hate people like that.

There's usually two reason for that - one, they were asked previously by floor staff if they required any assistance and they said no in some manner. I have never asked a person if they need help twice unless their first reply was along the lines of "not at the moment".

two - they didn't make an effort to seek help. If I ever get a no reply to needing current help I leave it on them to seek help if they need it in the future with the "alright, just give me a well if you got any questions" and 90% of the time they just continue their just looking spree and leave.

You don't have the right attitude to work in retail. It's all about customer service. Then again, it also depends on the type of store.

so, i was goin to watch pirates 3, wen the movie was over, i decided to head over 2 barnes and noble, and check if there were any new books i wanted. i saw a pendragon book, and it was $16.99, my state tax is 6.5%, so i didn't know if i had enuf money or not (dang! movie food costs a lot!), i go up to the cashier and ask how much it cost with tax, and she goes $18.## (i forgot actual #s...), then she looks down at me at me and asks me in a sneering voice,"can u afford this?" at that moment, i was just about to answer "no, i can't, but u know wat? i'm going to sit here and read all ur books and never buy a single one!", but i didn't say that, all i said was "yea". this ever happen to u guys, were the clerks/ cashiers just assume ur a trouble maker or can't afford the things u want to buy?

:shock: you must stalk me........ lol yea. i was at blockbuster and i was 2 bucks short for a movie and she let me buy it anyway. i asked her why and she goes: because i know anyone like you is going to be a trouble maker so i just let you take it cheaper. As i walk out the door i look back at the girl and notice that she has a rose above her [wagon]........ i started cracking up like crazy cause her crack was showing and she turns around and stared at me for the longest time ever....................................... And oh yea, pendragon is a really good book series.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

No, my fellow teen, this has never happened to me. But if it would've happened to me I would've told her where she could stick that book.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i think people dont trust me very much because im 13 now and im black. honestly i hate rap music (R&B FTW), and i hate violence (except in video games \' ) but i think the clerk at the gas station is being annoed by me cause i go atleast once or twice a week for a pack of donuts or skittles

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No, this never happens to me; never has as far as my memory can recollect. Nowadays when I go out shopping I wear my Year 12 jersey, so most people recognise instantly my age, status, etc. At my age, no, it isn't a problem. In my area, I think people are far too conservative to ask questions. We go to the cashier, pay, and walk out. No questions asked.

just say: can you affor this book, seriously dont get all hugh and mighty with me, your a check out guy. Then walk away before he can say something like this is my part time job because im at uni, or w/e, it still guna leave a sting, espically if there other people waiting to pay :roll:

Well, I haven't seen this answer yet, so...

I just write checks. Saves me lots of trouble hauling currency around everywhere. A bonus is when people see you writing a check and think "Oh, he must be an adult and have a bank account and everything..."

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif