Jagex's best month in a year!

Atroxide

1) Deleted all posts which contained things of you misspelling.

2) Changed 'Jegax' into 'Jagex' to prevent further flame.

Next time, please spell Jagex right to prevent this type of things.

~Kill Life

er I dont think you can tell someone to spell something a certain way lol...

He simply asked that he spelt the word Jagex correctly in future so as to avoid getting flamed.

[Kill Life Edit: I'm a 'he' #-o ]

Why don't you start moaning at the education system for marking people down for spelling words incorrectly in exams.

I hope they always release only one quest a month... maybe sometimes 2... because now there are way to many..

They may continue releasing 2 quest a month, but then they have to complete already open storylines...

no new ones please...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

~Kill Life

No wonder nobody comes to tip it when mods delete the discussions.

:roll:

signature4s.jpg

The best thing I liked about this month:

Jagex took 2 week about 1 ..AWESOME update. They took their time, we expected a lot. We got a lot!

This is a quality month which lower levels and the hardcore high level players simply can only adore.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Yes, they've done a great month; infact, if you think about it, they haven't done any bad updates since the fremmy isles quest. This month, in my opinion, just stole the best month title away from March '06.

Don't you mean April '06? I mean it just has to be, with our beloved Pest Control followed by Pure Essence the week after, there is no possible way to resist wanting to kill it!

-.- If there was a worst month ever, it had to be that one.

No, I meant exactly what I said:

youidiotquotingmelikethkr5.png

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

totally +1

Make it +2 pl0x

+3 the updates this week have been great as some hav been for high lelvels (dream mentor) and some have been for everybody (varrok graphic update)

+4

but im still not sure where to get the golem statue to finish up the museum, i went to uzer but the statue i used on the wall there is firmly placed and wont come out...mayby jagex will unlock it soon, and if you look on the world map i think the mausuloum (not sure how its spelled) is going to be the new island they talked about, they said it was north of mortania and that place has not been accessed yet

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

The Lunar Quest Shouldn't have a combat requirement~

And varrock looks creepy :D

1. Why post in italics?

2. The lunar quest did need a combat requirement, and besides, nobody below level 85 would be able to do it anyway.

3. No it doesn't. It looks awesome. Are you sure you're not in draynor manor?

And yes, I believe this is the current champion of best months for RS. Mind you, March '06 is a good contender (RFD ftw) but this months has far more awesome things.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

totally +1

Make it +2 pl0x

+3 the updates this week have been great as some hav been for high lelvels (dream mentor) and some have been for everybody (varrok graphic update)

+4

but im still not sure where to get the golem statue to finish up the museum, i went to uzer but the statue i used on the wall there is firmly placed and wont come out...mayby jagex will unlock it soon, and if you look on the world map i think the mausuloum (not sure how its spelled) is going to be the new island they talked about, they said it was north of mortania and that place has not been accessed yet

'

it's a part of jagex' humour, teh point that you stole it from them, and they are wondering where it's gone... i'll guess that the only way to let it be there is to not do the quest (wich is too late fore me by the way)

Scherzo.png

I really don't see what's so great about the museum, at this point. You can fill it up with stuff from quests in exchange for a few xp lamps. No new history was released :(. I really don't see why they delayed the release of the boat/island. Unless it's something REALLY big.

I quite liked the diary, dream mentor, and the graphics update however. I agree there have been better months, but this one was fairly good.

~Kill Life

No wonder nobody comes to tip it when mods delete the discussions.

No wonder nobody comes to tip it when people flame a guy for making a spelling error.

sig.jpg

Yeah this has been a good month although i've done like none of it so far #-o I've seen the new monster graphics but thats it. Hehe.

But im not one for quests and achievement diary is similar so i wasnt expecting to attempt that when it came out. I haven't been active much recently and haven't seen Varrock yet but it sounds sweet!

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Good month. Achievement diaries was my favourite update since hunter. Varrock museum was a pretty good update and will get better once the barge is done. Best month since december. (hunter and new treasure trail rewards and clues). I myself don't like the graphical updates too much because they divert from the useful updates. So pretty good month. Not the best but not bad at all.

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

I would have to say that the biggest thing was the 1 million members mark. The Acheivement Diary is probably the best idea ever.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

good month indeed, the new quest wasnt some half-arsed quest but it was truely a "high-leveled" quest (not just the 85+ combat requirement but the boss fights were also quite a challenge)

eggzs.png