Do you like snakes?

sycosis5

I have no problems with snakes, unless they're untamed ones in the wild. I've got no issues letting those animal people put the 10+ ft snakes on my neck and shoulders though. They feel pretty cool. :P

My friend loves snakes. He lives near a large park, and I've gone snake hunting with him a few times, but usually we just find Alligator lizards and blue bellied lizards. Every memorial day he goes to a memorial day rodeo, and spends hours looking for snakes in the area around the rodeo. This memorial day, he found a dead snake and skinned it. Now he has three snake skins: Two from bull snakes, and one from a gopher snake which is almost the same as a bull snake.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I love them!

I had one named Edge. California King Snake, before it's death it was maybe a foot and a half.

My mother killed it by letting it outside in the cage. It wasn't hot enough. <.<

I actually really like snakes. They are fun to hold, and they really aren't dangerous. If a snake is going to bite you, you will be able to tell well before it does and get out of harms way.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

OMG :shock: I hate them! My little brother and I went to the park one day when I was about 12 and he thought he'd show me some brotherly love by throwing a 'worm' down the back of my dress. I screamed and then screamed even more when i realised this 'worm' had a pair of 2 black eyes it was a baby snake! :wall:

Then another time we had our new home built in a new area (it used to be bushland) and a snake came in under the garage door and into the lounge room. I grabbed the shovel and started hacking at the bloody thing!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I liked snakes. I used to keep a water snake that I found in my lake. Of course, until it bit me... then I let it go

I'm gonna suppose that isn't the type of water snake I'm thinking of.. I'm thinking of the one that's also known as a Cottonmouth.. :-k

As for me.. I like nonvenomous snakes. I like to chase garder snakes at my grandparents house but I have to be careful around here.. The only snake I'm ever seen around where I live is a Cottonmouth and there's no way in hell I'm taking and chances with that thing :ohnoes: