Suspended from school...again

The_Dragon_Reborn

Never had been in trouble until my senior year.

I was suspended for 5 days and then later emergency expelled for bringing a gun to school, shooting it, and later threatening to kill a teacher and 3 other students

Sounds a lot worse than it actually was, will explain in depth tomorrow when I have time

A quick search of your local school debunks this claim. Plus you would have went to jail for even making a threat whilst being in possession of a weapon. Nice try though.

I was suspended for 5 days and then later emergency expelled for bringing a gun to school, shooting it, and later threatening to kill a teacher and 3 other students

Sounds a lot worse than it actually was, will explain in depth tomorrow when I have time

Ah...Yeah...Right. :roll:

I doubt that for some strange reason...

As I said.. it's not as bad as it looks.

After a talent show on Saturday, in which I performed, my buddies and I were kickin it out in the parkin lot. The subject of paintball guns came up, and I happened to have my 2 guns in my car. I went over and got one of them, and fired off about 10 shots at a dumpster that was near (this was at about 1:00 AM).

Our security guy comes bolting out of the auditorium and sees me. He's an avid baseball fan, and since I am (was) the #1 pitcher for our team, he tells me to clean up my mess, and he won't report it.

The next day.. Sunday-

I went out of town for a couple of baseball games, and somebody had gone to the school, a completely different part of the school, and absolutely dominated a wall with paintballs.

I was called in on Monday morning to the principles office, where I they questioned me if I had done it. I told them I hadn't, and that I had been out of town. They wrote me up as "Misrepresentation", aka lying, about the whole incident. They told me I was lucky I wasn't arrested for bringing a real firearm to school (As hard as I tried, I couldn't convince them that a Paintball gun is not as dangerous as a real gun :roll: ) So that suspended me from school for 5 days (I was suspended starting on Tuesday, and the next week was spring break. I couldn't play any baseball over spring break, because my suspension wasn't over until the following monday afternoon.

So,

While i'm suspended from school, my Drama Teacher, 5'5" and 250+ lbs (165 cm and 113.64+ kg), thinks that this would be a great time to make fun at me. She hated my guts, and even tho I never did anything deliberate to her, she knew that it was a mutual feeling.

While I was suspended, I later found out, my peers told me that my drama teacher, Mrs. Clark, had been using me as a prop, calling me rather vulgar words, and making fun of me, while I wasn't there.

It got worse and worse, until I finally returned to class on Tuesday after spring break, so you can probably imagine the tension between her and I.

The first day I was back, I was sitting in the front row of the auditorium (where I was supposed to be), and she says "Is Cory back?" She then sees me and says, "Cory! Come here you faggot" in front of the entire class.

I kept cool, even tho the entire class (except 3 kids, you'll find out later), was waiting for a reaction from me. Not to blow smoke up my own arse, but I was a popular kid in high school. I was 4 sport varsity, tall, strong, got good grades, and a nice kid. I didn't wanna blow it all (1 month left in school before I graduated), so I kept my mouth shut.

Then, Mrs. Clark called me over to her, along with 3 other kids, who apparently think she's god's gift to this world. They proceeded to sit me down, and take cheap shots at me for the rest of the class hour.

That night, I messeged those 3 kids, and the teacher, on myspace, telling them

Just so you know, you're not the only person I am sending this message to. In fact, I'm sending this message to every person in the Drama class, that ripped on me today. I don't know what your problems have been lately, but I'm warning you now. If I hear ANY more bull**** about people talking rumors behind my back about me, I swear to ****ing god I will beat the living **** out of you. I'm not even ****ing joking. If you ever give me the **** that you gave me today, I will ****ing kill you.

Helmut

PS What have I ever done to any of you

Well, as you can imagine, it was printed off and turned into the police. Two days later, a couple of officers came into my Spanish class, and brought me into the office. Everybody was shocked, I am a very mild tempered kid, I usually never swear, so everybody was just like :shock:

Anywho, I was given an emergency expulsion from any school grounds in my hometown. I fought it and fought it, until finally, a week before school got out, I had a meeting with the superintendent. I brought to him over a hundred letters of support from my friends in the school (School of only 500 kids), and he explained to me "Look, you have a perfect record, you've been a model student, etc, etc." We talked for over 2 hours, and he told me he would give me his decision within the day. He called me almost 15 minutes later on my home phone, and told me I could go back to school, with two exceptions.

A. I couldn't leave campus during lunch anymore

B. I was not allowed to go to my Drama class anymore

They gave me an 'A' in Drama (It's what I had at the time), and I took my finals, aced them all, and graduated

I told you it wasn't as bad as it looks :shame:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fairly forgiving nature to my friends. I get pushed around a lot (NEVER bullied, before you ask) and occasionally insulted. I let it go and it stops. If I were pushed into a recycling bin, I'd have gone all drama queen and yelled out until the guy got in trouble :lol:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Obviously your an idiot. Why would you fight a friend? It seems to me that your friend had no intention of harming you.

I guess pushing my face into a wall while my back was turned an I was bent over now means no intention of harm.

Yes, I know, reading that the first time with a dirty mind might seem funny, but it isn't.

Ever consider that he was only shoving you and that getting pushed into a wall, was an accident? Next time control your anger better.

+1...My friends and I always accidentally hurt each other while jsut horsing around, we just say sorry, and say we didnt mean it, and its over and nobody cares about it, we just go on with life, he probably just accidentally pushed you too hard, or like one of my friend, he didn't use half a morcel of braincell before he does anything and pushed you too hard on purpose not thining about it. I could see being a little upset about it but i wouldn't start a fight over it. I think you owe him an apology (i know your not in seccond grade but saying "sorry" can never hurt :thumbsup: )

Wow knite. That was a Tripsis style story :shock:

Erm- thanks?

What does Tripsis mean lol

tripsis is a mod in this forum. ::'

I didn't know we had a style of writing :o

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I have never been caught beating people up and I'm not a bully,anyways it makes me angry how people get in trouble when sometimes they don't do anything,for example this kid was weakly punching me and I only blocked his punches and my teacher said I was hitting him and made me write about my mistakes and this happens to everyone and makes me furious, but being Mexican sure comes in handy because the other hispanic people got your back when you sometimes need help.

Wow knite. That was a Tripsis style story :shock:

Nah, I think it was more Trapical-style.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Your friend does sound like an idiot but heh, so does putting the paper in the bin tbh.

Never been suspended myself but tons of people in my year have:

Breaking security cameras in locker room

Stealing phones

Bunking

Bullying

Really short hair

etc..

What on earth??

C2b6gs7.png

Your friend does sound like an idiot but heh, so does putting the paper in the bin tbh.

Stealing phones

Bunking

Bullying

Really short hair

etc..

What on earth??

Exactly what I was wondering. He never bothered to answer though <.<

p2gq.jpg

I got suspended for being racist. This black girl goes " But...I thought carrots came from bunnies. You know...the little cute and fluffy ones?!"

I was having a bad day and was being totally out of line with everybody, and replied " No, you moron, bunnies MAKE LOVE to carrots, to make little carrots for soups and salads, you - Place worst racial combinations here -

I guess there's some zero-tolerance policy here, but meh. I guess I diserved it.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I got suspended for being racist. This black girl goes " But...I thought carrots came from bunnies. You know...the little cute and fluffy ones?!"

I was having a bad day and was being totally out of line with everybody, and replied " No, you moron, bunnies MAKE LOVE to carrots, to make little carrots for soups and salads, you - Place worst racial combinations here -

I guess there's some zero-tolerance policy here, but meh. I guess I diserved it.

You should have both been suspended for having a stupid conversation.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

i feel ur pain... :cry: i've been suspended plenty of times for stupid things, sometimes i think my deans r a little racist... i got suspended for chucking a burger at someone, it caused the guy to "bleed", and as u can guess... :? then there was the time i took some candy out of my friends locker, i put it back eventually, but he told the office and... :? like i said all of this stuff isn't that serious but the school seems to act like its a HUGE crime

but back on ur little problem, u should have grabbed the recycling bin, smashed it against his head, then yell "PWNED!"

violence is always the solution, unless, the guy ur fighting has a gun, then u go get a bigger gun! :D

Owned.

p2gq.jpg

Owned.

Yea. I like to make fun of people on the internet, too.

IrreIephant.png

^ capital i

How does this make me sound obnoxious? If anything, it's defensive.

I didn't post to be told I made a stupid conversation, I was well aware of that before posting it.

IrreIephant.png

^ capital i

Stealing phones

Bunking

Bullying

Really short hair

etc..

Wasnt it your year that got suspended for using deodrant + fire lighter in the locker room? lol

Someone in my year got suspended for hugging a teacher...

Stupid thing to do, you put it in the bin, your fault.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Really short hair

etc..

Why are you not allowed to have short hair? :?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Here's my version of your story.

so liek, diz kid, right, he like, pushed me and junk, right? so dude, I like totally whacked him man, he was like, dude wtf? nd I waz like, dude stfu. srsly dude, stfu.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT?