Have YOU noticed anything unfair about Runescape?

Quinton595

Pure ess.

'Nuff said.

made profits from runecrafting go "bye bye never see ya again!"

pure ess - about 90gp ea

nature runes - about 300gp ea

If that's not profit then I don't know what is.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Glassmakers feel discriminated! When filling buckets of sand and smelting glass, we need to click EACH BUCKET, while Herblore, Baking and Pottery can fill up all of theirs with ONE CLICK!

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

I got 100 combat on classic at 5-15k xp an hour.

100-124 at the start of rs2 at 30-35k xp an hour.

85 theiving at 20-30k xp an hour on classic.

People can now get 100k combat xp an hour with PC and 150-200k theiving xp an hour with pyramid plunder.

Unfair? Yes. :roll: And they are just two examples, every skill has become so much easier.

we're in the same boat

We Glassmakers feel discriminated! When filling buckets of sand and smelting glass, we need to click EACH BUCKET, while Herblore, Baking and Pottery can fill up all of theirs with ONE CLICK!
DATS RIGHT! U TELL EM! :x :D
TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Something unfair about Runescape? Hmmm... Jagex likes to ban people with no evidence... They permanent banned me for breaking rule 7, which I didn't btw.... But when I demand evidence, they say they have none.

they can't really supply details when/if you were/are macroing :|

and i find it extremely unfair that you can get banned for getting free items ( banned for breaking rule 12 on my pure range when i got 10k iron arrows for my birthday :cry: )

done with runescape

People can now get 100k combat xp an hour with PC and 150-200k theiving xp an hour with pyramid plunder.

Unfair? Yes. :roll: And they are just two examples, every skill has become so much easier.

we're in the same boat

Hmm...Please tell me how Mining is easier!?

Last I heard you didnt have to drop ores in classic.

But you might be right................IDK :shock:

Combat Level 50 with "Five Skills Capes"

Mining, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching and Woodcutting

Over 75 Million EXP!!!!

You're right, I think mininig is the only skill that got harder since RSC.

Just look at prayer, I still remember when no one had it level 99....

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

* Jagex are too inflexible when exception need to be made (i.e. player name changes instead of a perm' ban)

This depends too much about the case. In some cases I'd allow little name chances, but in general not.

Well, they could always make it into a money sink.

IE: Pay 10k to change your name once, pay 100k every time after.

Anyway, on topic.

I think it's unfair how many updates Jagex aims at the lower levels.

Surely high level updates not only please the higher levelled players but also give the lower levels something to aim for and to enjoy later on.

we're in the same boat

name one other skill that was easier in classic.

OH and name any quest that was easier too.

Runescape has essentially become more and more user-"friendly", somethings for the better, some for the worst. Cook/fletch/smelt/smith/any other X options? Fairly good IMO. The entire conversion of the toolbar-thingy ( :wall: The inventory, etc.)? Bad for us literate pllayers, good for eveyother 'Scaper. Ease of XP compared to RSC? I could say it's overkill. While it shouldn't take a rediculously long time to level/ get a 99, it also shouldn't take month at the most. Acheivement capes show Acheivement. In other words, dedication, not addiction. If you can get that new skill cape in four weeks of no-living, good for you. Want a cookie for your wasted hours of monotony-earned pixels? Tone down the training rates. ure, make it so that if you are truly dedicated you can get 200k xp an hour, but make the average rate of xp around 50-100k per hour. Make it feel near-impossible to drive away those newbies wanting to do it all easy. But first get rid of the wide-spread autoer infestation.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

we're in the same boat

name one other skill that was easier in classic.

OH and name any quest that was easier too.

Um...every quest? and mining today has granite rocks, which I believe is the current fastest method. But mining is indeed the skill that was changed the least since rsc, In fact, since there's no longer auto drop, it isn't much easier. All there is are the granite rocks, and more close spots.

I also remember when nobody had 99 prayer :shock: it used to be such a godly skill, but today, with gilded altars, and dragons so easy to kill, you just dump a ton of cash into it and that's all.

The only thing I've ever felt unfair (and it had nothing to do with gameplay) Players from classic who received a "perm ban" only to appeal 3 or 4 years later and get their character back with a full bank and 20 party hats :lol:

I agree, if only it was me lol.

About a month ago i was in fally cooking lobs. A guy logs is wearing bunny ears, i complement him and he complements my scythe. he asks, how much are santas? Being truthful (no reason not to) i tell him, and hes like OMG!! He had 50 santas and 4 masks. Yep... Of course i begged for one, but to no avail. We're friends now anyway. A week later, i asked him what he was gonna do with all his riches... He asid he got scammed, lost it all an now only has full guthans.

THATS UNFAIR. A player logging in, and instantly becoming rich and scammers getting rich unfairly while honest players... well yeah.

Thats my story. I like squares better than kites anyway.

I wear an antidrag breath shield btw...

Firemaking cape + antifire shield = very orange!

I also remember when nobody had 99 prayer :shock: it used to be such a godly skill, but today, with gilded altars, and dragons so easy to kill, you just dump a ton of cash into it and that's all.

Yeah, it would be unfair if you got 99 prayer before guilded altars, especially since there is no real effective way of showing if your really dedicated or just rich.

Just because you had to go through hard times doesn't mean others should.

That's like if you were set to jail and your mother had a son. He wasn't imprisoned. You believe he should be imprisoned? Sounds pretty selfish.

Karil's...

Also, I hate how long time players with offensive names are banned. You can't ban them as level 10s. You have to ban them when they are level 120 with a Fire Cape, 99s and rares. So stupid.

lol so true :D ... but what u mean by Karils? :-k

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Karil's...

Also, I hate how long time players with offensive names are banned. You can't ban them as level 10s. You have to ban them when they are level 120 with a Fire Cape, 99s and rares. So stupid.

lol so true :D ... but what u mean by Karils? :-k

The fact that it requires 70 defence but Black Dragonhide requires 40 defence and much less money for the same range bonuses...

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

I think it's unfair that a level 122 can be beaten by a level 110 who has millions less combat experience. The combat system is entirely too luck-based. The comparison I find suitable is that raising your strength is the same as upgrading from an 8 sided die to a 12 sided die... And raising your attack is the same as letting you roll the die twice and averaging the two rolls together for your final damage.

td2sig.jpg