Have YOU noticed anything unfair about Runescape?

Quinton595

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is unfair that theres no dragon cabbage, or that potatoes have so many recipes but cabbage has none. It really is very tasty. But really, i find the players unfair more than anything. (almost) everything wrong with RS is caused by the players, especially high prices for otherwise worthless items (p hats, masks, etc.)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Player mods are advantaged for merchanting since their sentences pass through off and hide public chat modes in w2(and others).

2480+ total

What is unfair?

It's unfair that players of all ages are dumped into the same worlds without any other options. I am an older player and had to suffer one day while training range, listening to this chick talk about her first sexual experience the week before and menstrual crap (not going to elaborate). As soon as I learned her age (she told me I never asked), I sat down and pulled out a book and started reading and politely said that I didn't want to hear anymore.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UH, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ADULT SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

What is unfair?

It's unfair that players of all ages are dumped into the same worlds without any other options. I am an older player and had to suffer one day while training range, listening to this chick talk about her first sexual experience the week before and menstrual crap (not going to elaborate). As soon as I learned her age (she told me I never asked), I sat down and pulled out a book and started reading and politely said that I didn't want to hear anymore.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one... but whenever anything in RS goes the way you mentioned, I usually hop within about 30 secs (provided I won't die in the wildy or something...)

That said, this game will clearly grow as the majority of the players do. Though, given that Jagex is marketing this game towards 10-12 year olds.... we may have another half decade or so until your wish is met.

By the way, "Adult Servers" just sounds creepy and not like something most folks would gravitate towards... Perhaps an Age-Restricted Server or something... whatever. :)

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

When your a member your paying about $10 a month and there is STILL autos everywhere(yews, green drags ect.) I find that unfair.

I have seen up to lvl 120 green drag autoers...it's so sad.

Vector1.png

- That all of the Wilderness is multicombat thanks to taggers.

- Combat-related skills can get multimillion dollar drops, but the skillers can only sell bulk items to make money.

- All the bots at the Mage Arena Rune Shop.

- You can spend half an hour getting ready for a KBD trip, 7 minutes getting there, and it takes only 2 minutes to be pked.

- There will never be a high level result from a Guaranteed Content poll because of all the noobs who are members.

Oddment1.png

I got 100 combat on classic at 5-15k xp an hour.

100-124 at the start of rs2 at 30-35k xp an hour.

85 theiving at 20-30k xp an hour on classic.

People can now get 100k combat xp an hour with PC and 150-200k theiving xp an hour with pyramid plunder.

Unfair? Yes. :roll: And they are just two examples, every skill has become so much easier.

we're in the same boat

Hmm...Please tell me how Mining is easier!?

Last I heard you didnt have to drop ores in classic.

But you might be right................IDK :shock:

name one other skill that was easier in classic.

OH and name any quest that was easier too.

Um...every quest? and mining today has granite rocks, which I believe is the current fastest method. But mining is indeed the skill that was changed the least since rsc, In fact, since there's no longer auto drop, it isn't much easier. All there is are the granite rocks, and more close spots.

I also remember when nobody had 99 prayer :shock: it used to be such a godly skill, but today, with gilded altars, and dragons so easy to kill, you just dump a ton of cash into it and that's all.

do you seriously not think?

There is not ONE quest that was made in rsc that was easier then than it is now.

Not ONE.

three itemers who poison you, teleport, then come back without a scull. That is unfair. They essentially are low level newbs who clog up a training spot and lower the price of items such as dragon bones. It is not worth pking them since their loot is worth 20k, asuming you can kill them, which you can't always (assuming you don't use mage since it costs money to kill people like that). This abuse is probably the worst thing in rs.

Dragonbones are worthless now (well, half what they used to be) because 3 itemers rule the wild. No one bothers to kill them since it costs them money, and they continue to get away with it. That is what's unfair. That people can make money taking advantage of a good training spot to the point where it is completely flooded, and not risk anything because they protect 3 items. I am for making it mandatory to scull in the wilderness. Lets see those little noobs then. After that maybe you will see some pk action around greens again, and fairer prices on hides and bones.

Runescape veteran. Originally adventurer (and mage on other account), now pker.

How much easier RS is to level in now. Jagex have practically sold out in order to make money.

Pest Control. A cheap way to level xp, and all you do is to hit 50 damage on something and you get tons of experience..

***-X. Whatever happened to breaking your wrist when skilling?

The fact you can eat in combat, drink prayer potions. I died 2 times doing legends on RSC. Do it on Rs2 and it's just far too easy.

Probably the must unfair thing is that Jagex don't reward long-term players. I was around at the time of the Bunny Ears and Scythes but never got one, so I missed out completely. I wish they'd make a cape or something that showed how long you've been playing for. No bonuses, just something nice..

asrhasrh.jpg

and yea...no string-x option for bows #-o

Fletching already is one of the easiest skills to level and with current high alch prices, that would make it by far the easiest 99 without any doubt.

Eat your own words my friend

What is unfair?

creepy..what with the bust on you-know-what-people going on (watch news, wont say) but being someone who suffers depression a good cleavage upside her head with a d long (or arrow) will serve her right.

Aurian, i didnt think legends was in rsc..although i only played for 4 months (and miss red phat now) but the year cape does sound nice, shows our knowledge, but ppl like me playing for long time, will only imply to the age of account creation.

Popoto.~<3

What I find unfair is the fact that almost everything in this game is based on luck. Its really annoying when you have killed about 5k monsters and haven't got the desired item and somebody kills one and gets it.

RaGetheGreat.png

Retired from RuneScape for as long as possible.

I think its unfair that general stores and shops don't play much of a part in runescape. I'd much prefer stores to keep a higher level stock of items so you can go to shops and buy items after a few weeks of rs. I also think this would stop merchanting a bit which is always a good thing.

What is unfair?

creepy..what with the bust on you-know-what-people going on (watch news, wont say) but being someone who suffers depression a good cleavage upside her head with a d long (or arrow) will serve her right.

Aurian, i didnt think legends was in rsc..although i only played for 4 months (and miss red phat now) but the year cape does sound nice, shows our knowledge, but ppl like me playing for long time, will only imply to the age of account creation.

Whats so wrong About sex

how do u kill that that has no life

What I find unfair is the fact that almost everything in this game is based on luck. Its really annoying when you have killed about 5k monsters and haven't got the desired item and somebody kills one and gets it.

The drop rates are exactly same for you and to everyone else. I don't see anything unfair in that. Also it's the hard work that this game is based on, with lucky shots you can boost your bank temporary, but without hard work you'll stay at that stage.

I think its unfair that general stores and shops don't play much of a part in runescape. I'd much prefer stores to keep a higher level stock of items so you can go to shops and buy items after a few weeks of rs. I also think this would stop merchanting a bit which is always a good thing.

So what are you planning? That phats, masses of raw materials and so on were sold in general stores? In my eyes this current system works well. A general store sells few helpful items and that's it. Special stores sell better stuff (dragon scim for example) and the rarest and best ones are drops from high lvl monsters. In my eyes that looks a lot fairer than general store selling everything. Also to who is it unfair that general store has a low stock? Gen store owner?

Btw in which way would stopping merchanting be good?

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

What is unfair?

City of Heroes and Villains featured a reward system for those playing their game for a set amount of time, including wings on the sixth month. A n anniversal item would be nice. :P

Oh, and Legends Quest was the last quest in Runescape Classic. I was there. ^^

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Guest Eagledude81

[hide] Cabbage sucks [/hide]

:thumbsup: ur right. it does.

THE HECK IT DOES!

He said it! :-w *points at cat*

[hide] Cabbage sucks [/hide]

:thumbsup: ur right. it does.

THE HECK IT DOES!

He said it! :-w *points at cat*

W000000000000000000000! :D :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :XD: \:D/

Down with cabbage! down with cabbage! down with cabbage! :twisted:

TipitSiggy-1.jpg