Kalaphite Queen , Vengance?

Howdydee2003

has any1 used vengance against the kalaphite queen? and is it a worthful tactic?

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

wrong section and no

Mod Edit: Not wrong section, this is a strategy discussion, not just advice help ~misterxman

Player Edit: Yes wrong section, this is general pay to play, not a advice on how to accomplish a task forum ~ Zoidnerd

:shock:

i cant use the spell myself, but from pking experience .... and since you get hit so high alot.... that just could be an amazing idea no 1 has thought of yet and you just could the greatest person alive :shock:

Doesn't work well in my opinion when I used to solo it.

End up vengencing on the surrounding guardians and workers more than the queen for some reason.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Haha just get 5 people down there to stand on the same spot and cast vengeance boom@ mass 31s :lol:

I think vengeance is only a single target spell? :-k Also, it can only be casted every 30 seconds?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

wrong section and no

Mod Edit: Not wrong section, this is a strategy discussion, not just advice help ~misterxman

Thats funny. Most times mods say "ALL QUESTIONS go to help and advice."

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

As Troj and Muggs have said, its only useful if you know how to solo her.

Any hits for 3 or under won't be counted for Vengeance(yes, it has thee E's). If you aren't targeted by the Guardians and the Workers as much, Vengeance may be more accurate.

I have tried when I solo killed it.

First of all, the spell takes up 3 spaces, which means 3 sharks less, which means 60 hp less. Yes, it is quite good, but you can only cast the spell in every 30 seconds, which means you can cast it 2-3 times during the whole kill - thats not so effective.

In my opinion, you could make a better use of the 3 extra sharks rather than the spell.

I haven't tried it with a team tho... Maybe in that way, it's more effective.

Margus.png

wrong section and no

Thats funny. Most times mods say "ALL QUESTIONS go to help and advice."

That's funny. Most people would understand this topic as a discussion on a good way to beat the queen. But maybe you could go ask people in help and advice about what they think it is?

It's spelled Kalphite Queen btw not Kalaphite.

And I can't cast vengeance myself but I think it's easier to just hit it hard with veracs.

What is it that Vengeance does again... I forgot. :wall:

Vengeance: Vengeance is a special spell. When cast it gives the target the power to inflict about 75% of the damage received back onto the attacking enemy (similar to ring of recoil effect). The spell lasts only until the damage is inflicted for the first time, it will disappear after damage has been done.

i might have to try it one day when im high enough :P

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

has any1 used vengance against the kalaphite queen? and is it a worthful tactic?

Ive used it before on kq. Its a good supplement, but not good to use alone

I could of sworn it didn't work before. Hidden update?

no, this worked months ago. I could tell since my friends and I hit constant 20s for no reason except the spell

Like others have said, Vengance ALONE is not a useful tactic since it cannot be used more than once per 30 seconds.

However that is not to say it ISNT useful. It is.

Heres some tips on how to corrrectly use it.

You need a 2-3 Man Team. (Preferable 3 people)

1) Player with Normal Veracs Setup.

2) Player with Normal Veracs Setup (Optional but recommended).

3) Player with Range/Vengence.

At the end of the Kalphite Maze before you enter to the queen, the ranger Adds Vengance to your teamates and himself.

It is much easier if you do this with 3 people because the ranger will get hit less and use less sharks.

Once you go down, the two Veracs Players should attack the queen and get as much on either side of her as possible making her "dance" as the normal veracs guide goes.

The ranger/venger stands with the Veracs players to make a triangle around her. However stay out of her melee distance, so only her range attacks will do damage to you.

From here, as soon as you enter, the kq should be the first to draw blood, and with vengance upon her. With 3 players loaded with vengance her 1st form should be almost dead without any player assistance. The first form is always a quick kill.

Soon as she's dead, while she switches forms theres about 5-7 seconds of "free time" while she comes out to her 2nd. Take this time to re-venge a player.

If her 2nd takes extra long you can try to re-venge again if you ok on health, but chances are you will k0 her pretty fast with a 2 veracs and ranger.

What I recommend:

1) Ranger needs to wear Karils top and bottom and Cbow for best bonuses. (plus no arrows lost if you die)

2) Only Venge before you go down and during the Form switch. If you try to do it while fighting it can be difficult and you can lose hp very fast.

If you use this, it indeed is no better than using 3 man with veracs, but its just a different way of doing it. You could Possibly do it faster than 3 veracs but I havent done enough tests to prove which is faster.

Note: If 2 players can venge themselves this is also a good setup however, keep in mind only venge at the "safe" times, before you go in and during the form switch.

Also note that 3 less sharks means ushally only 1 attempt per run. but this could save on prayer pots since you restock every kill.

dawnsigblue-3.png

It's pretty useful and if you know what you're doing you can SOLO KQ with only 2-10 sharks.

How do you solo a KQ with under 10 sharks? (This is a question, I'm not doubting you) I use like 15 when I'm DUOing...

And 2.. that's like... crazy.. :shock:

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

It's pretty useful and if you know what you're doing you can SOLO KQ with only 2-10 sharks.

How do you solo a KQ with under 10 sharks? (This is a question, I'm not doubting you) I use like 15 when I'm DUOing...

And 2.. that's like... crazy.. :shock:

Ya, 2 sharks with venge is therotically impossible.

This is because she has HP.

If you only ate 2 sharks, that means she only did around 40 damage...

and 40 * 75% = 30.

So venge would hit a total of 30 on her all together..

Im pretty shure she has more than 30 hp. ::'

You would have to DH her, and use venge and be the luckiest peron alive to even come close to using only 2 sharks.

dawnsigblue-3.png