Worst Time To Lag?

souleater69

when your staking a big amount

*Cough* phat*cough*

iv never done it but iv staked 500k and lost due to lag...

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once got the connection loss while cannoning a dagannoth task. I was using black mask, obby cape, fury ammy, whip, rune pl8, rune defender, d legs, barrows gloves, rune boots, warrior ring with full guthan in my invo. I survived it but with only 15 hp left. Had I died, I think I would have kept Fury and Guthan plate and skirt. I would have lost about 10-12m of stuff :ohnoes:. Now I have replaced the rune pl8 and d legs with Guthan plate and skirt in case of another connection loss.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I lagged fighting the smoke boss for Desert Treasure.

Well, it wasn't really lag. My laptop runs through a wireless connection from my dad's computer, which is crap. Every now and then it just randomly looses the internet connection. If it's not connected, I'm not connected. And it happened during my fight.

Luckily, he seemed to be the pushover of the four, once I fixed the problem and logged back on, I was still at 50% health with the gem in my backpack.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Just now I was at Seers selling some Dueling Rings. I had accidently clicked on them twice and it looked like I was selling 2 for 1. I was gonna hit decline but just then, I lagged. I have no idea if my rings are still there because I havent checked back yet, I went to have a bath.

Thats your worst...?

and if you didnt click anything you should still have them.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I lagged fighting the smoke boss for Desert Treasure.

Well, it wasn't really lag. My laptop runs through a wireless connection from my dad's computer, which is crap. Every now and then it just randomly looses the internet connection. If it's not connected, I'm not connected. And it happened during my fight.

Luckily, he seemed to be the pushover of the four, once I fixed the problem and logged back on, I was still at 50% health with the gem in my backpack.

The same happens to me! (I have a wireless connection as well)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Just now I was at Seers selling some Dueling Rings. I had accidently clicked on them twice and it looked like I was selling 2 for 1. I was gonna hit decline but just then, I lagged. I have no idea if my rings are still there because I havent checked back yet, I went to have a bath.

Thats your worst...?

I was at the final window before the trade is finished when I noticed the mistake. RIGHT before I clicked Decline, I got cut off.

Alak_Goury.png

I'm not playing right now, but I'll be back

The best song in RuneScape.

I've never really had lag at a bad time, I just hate it when my mouse decides to stop working at bad times. I can see everything happening, and I can't do anything. :(

I havn't lagged out and died before, the closed I came was with about 3m of stuff that would have been lost when A tree spirit of something apeared, because I was lagging so bad I clicked a tree, went to click run and boom, connection lost, jsut before I clicked.

Logged back on with 4 hp :D

(Btw 3m is alot to me :wink: )

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Thats your worst...?

I was at the final window before the trade is finished when I noticed the mistake. RIGHT before I clicked Decline, I got cut off.

they are just dueling rings, not berserker or onyx

I've never lost anything due to lag but the worst would be (imo) When jad is at 10 hp left you lag out & he kills you. :twisted:

Winner :thumbsup:

that was be extremely annoying

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Thats your worst...?

they are just dueling rings, not berserker or onyx

With people like me, every K makes a big difference =;

Alak_Goury.png

I'm not playing right now, but I'll be back

The best song in RuneScape.

Yay for Cable!!

But, Um When you see Prime's Wave coming at you, So you pray Magic, but It doesn't come over your head and you see that it (Prime's Magic Attack) also froze over your head.

Lived with 25 HP!! Friends said he splashed 3 Times! :shock:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Dagganoth kings RIGHT when a lurer brought Supreme over... Bye bye spear among other things...

:roll: Can't get much worse >.<

But pking with a party hat on would be bad... (yes i know, no one would).

been done, god zodard pks in phats, 3rd age, etc. im not sure if he has ever died tho...

Jaderman10.png

Played runescape for about 2 years!

I love SSBB!!!