if runescape 3 came out, would u still play rs2?

swordb88

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this would be years from now since they've said RS3 isnt coming out anytime soon, and it seems like we get a ton of these threads around here...

I would really need to weigh the two games against one another to make that descsion, if we could migrate our RS2 account it'd help.

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

I would definitely play. I still play Madden '05 even though my friends will be moving on to '08 soon. I like the way RS2 is set out, and besides, with RS3 out, all the noobs will be gone. :lol:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I would definitely play. I still play Madden '05 even though my friends will be moving on to '08 soon. I like the way RS2 is set out, and besides, with RS3 out, all the noobs will be gone. :lol:

then they can make it so u cant make a rs2 account like rs classic,

so no more macroers :thumbsup:

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

I believe what if topics are considered spam....

Anyways, I would switch over to RS3, since it would presumably be better than RS2.

Same on both comments. :shame:

rs3 ftw! <3:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I would make the switch quickly as possible (If we get to transfer out current account that is...). Assuming Rs3 is better, there would be no reason for me to play Rs2.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

After seeing what happened when rs2 came out to rsc, I would go to rs3

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

im gonna tell you guys a story about way way back in runescape 2.

At first rune items were rarest items in game. My friend who loved mining and smithig knew this. He would sell rune 2h's for 1 mil ea! The economy changes very rapidly at the beggining. so i wouldnt buy a tyhing wen rs3 comes out.

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

then they can make it so u cant make a rs2 account like rs classic,

so no more macroers :thumbsup:

heck after all the work you put into an account, why switch? unless you can import, but then market would be the same ans same with skills, so no point to rs3

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

to rs3.

everyone liked classic and stayed and said rs2 was too new for them and too hard.

i would of stayed too but i already quit at the time and i was force transfered to rs2, i was going to stay on classic but rs2 turned out to be better didnt it?

id go to rs3 myself since they wouldnt update rs2 anymore.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

i still don't see the point of transferring, they probably won't have the same set up for anything including skills, so you can't really import that, plus the items won't be the same as well. so yeah, ok then. :?

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

If it did come out I'd play both seeing as how I never got to play Classic except for like twice before they made it members only. And then by the time I got members they had put in the "must've played RSC in the last 6 months" thing. -.-

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Of course I'd play RS3... That would be awesome (I think :-k ). Besides, RS2 wouldn't get any updates, so I wouldn't have much of a choice, besides quitting altogether, of course.