Whats your EYE Colour??

Jacks0n

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes are always some variation of green, light green most of the time, dark green sometimes, ect.

It was bluish green when I was younger.

Of course I have a sort of border around my pupil that changes color from orange to yellow so its probable that I'm thinking the variation of green is changing as well when it really isn't.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Light sky blue through to a dark bluey green colour, anyone know why they change colour slightly?

It's based a lot on the lighting and what you're wearing. Different environments bring out different shades, and for some, slightly different hues.

It seems like many people with blue eyes seem to get a little green and gray sometimes :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

People who think their eye color changes are nuts. -.-

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3576/eyespd1.png

Well, that's as close as I can get ... lost my camera. It's unusual for an asian person

to have blue eyes, you know? :)

EDIT: Well .. if you ignore my avatar. But she has blue hair, which from watching anime

you would think is normal.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

This is such an idiotic thread. -.-

Someone made a thread just like this two weeks or so ago, only it was "What's your hair color?"

I don't see the point in these threads all they do is ask the most menial questions. Seriously whos going to go through all those posts looking to see what eye color everyone else has?

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

This is such an idiotic thread. -.-

Someone made a thread just like this two weeks or so ago, only it was "What's your hair color?"

I don't see the point in these threads all they do is ask the most menial questions. Seriously whos going to go through all those posts looking to see what eye color everyone else has?

Grumpy much?

Blue \'

Vector1.png

Pink and bloodshot at the moment, finished exams, partying hard and welcome back to work life.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Hazel FTW.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?