Your opinions on sex change?

liiiam

I know this might be a bit random but what do you think about it? I personally think it's rather revolting (no offense meant to any transexuals here) that you could change sex.

Just imagine a guy going on a date with a girl just to find out they're secretly a guy. :oops:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people should just be satisfied with the way they are. Why try to change gender? (You can't fully change.)

If you're a male and get a sex change, you're still not a female because you don't have a uterus. You can't have menstrual cycles, reproduce, etc. You would still NEVER know what it would feel like to be female.

Personally, I wouldn't care if I was born male or female. It doesn't matter to me. I was born a male and I'm satisfied.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I think people should just be satisfied with the way they are. Why try to change gender? (You can't fully change.)

If you're a male and get a sex change, you're still not a female because you don't have a uterus. You can't have menstrual cycles, reproduce, etc. You would still NEVER know what it would feel like to be female.

Personally, I wouldn't care if I was born male or female. It doesn't matter to me. I was born a male and I'm satisfied.

What about the women that are in a mans body? Sure they can't reproduce. BUT. If you are more COMFORTABLE being a woman instead of a man?

You can't tell a person how to feel about his/her own body. The media does a fine enough job already.

Proud founder of the Myriad

meh.. i find the whole concept a little weird.. but if its the only way a person is going to be happy in life then they should do it.

I really do pity people with gender dysphoria.. must be a really hard thing to live with.

Tk5SF.png

The problem is that people think changing their gender will somehow fix their problems. It won't. Changing your external circumstance isn't going to satisfy your "life's desire".

summerpngwy6.jpg

This is quite an odd topic to be discussing :|

I think its very strange for someone to want to have a sex change though. I imagine that the person wanting to have such a sex change would be in a very unstable place (mentally) and should not be allowed to do something that they would probably regret in later life.

I think its very strange for someone to want to have a sex change though. I imagine that the person wanting to have such a sex change would be in a very unstable place (mentally) and should not be allowed to do something that they would probably regret in later life.

The only reason anyone would regret a sex change is the way people treat them for it. My girlfriend knows a lady who works at a hardware store. She had a sex change from being a man to being a woman. Yet, she is still forced to dress up as a man, even though she wants to be a woman. Now, that, is unfair.

Do you think being bisexuality is a mental disease too?

Proud founder of the Myriad

I think if somebody was born with the wrong genitals or a cross etc, i think that should be allowed. But if someone decides "i wanna be the opposite sex" Then it should be disallowed and illegal.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I think if somebody was born with the wrong genitals or a cross etc, i think that should be allowed. But if someone decides "i wanna be the opposite sex" Then it should be disallowed and illegal.

Mind to explain why?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The only reason anyone would regret a sex change is the way people treat them for it. My girlfriend knows a lady who works at a hardware store. She had a sex change from being a man to being a woman. Yet, she is still forced to dress up as a man, even though she wants to be a woman. Now, that, is unfair.

Do you think being bisexuality is a mental disease too?

People that have had a sex change have probably lead a very confused, angry life and I don't think they are in a position to decide whether or not a sex change would help them. I never mentioned anything to do with bisexuality so that is irrelevant, its not about physically altering your body.

Well it's not for me personally but whatever floats your boat I guess. It isn't like it harms anybody so why not allow people to choose what they want from their own lives?

It's better that society allows this to be done legally and safely by a doctor rather than be carried out by some backstreet butcher who puts the lives of people at risk - same applies to abortions. The only possible argument against this is self-righteous moralists (many of whom using religion as the basis of their argument) who seek to judge others from up on their high horse without realising that not everyone shares their opinion regarding morality and/or religion.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I think if it was always illegal.. it wouldn't be a problem. Not many people who think of it..

Buttttt.. you can't change that now..

So just let them do whatever... I, myself find it disturbing...but others don't, so.. whatever, lol.

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

I'm not going to decide for them, but I personally think it's disgusting. Not to mention that it's not going to make them any happier.

How do you know?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I know this might be a bit random but what do you think about it? I personally think it's rather revolting (no offense meant to any transexuals here) that you could change sex.

Just imagine a guy going on a date with a girl just to find out they're secretly a guy. :oops:

I don't think their is anything wrong with a sex change really, sure, it's not 'normal' but if people feel they need to change, who's to stop them ?

It's their life afterall.