Best video game villians

sycosis5

Dagoth Priests-morrowind, for beign kinda scary

Kreia-KOTOR2

Ganon-Zelda

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revolver Ocelot: He just epitimises cool, and he just owns everyone with his gunplay

[hide]Although he;s not really a baddie that much in MGS3 as he turns out to be working on the same side a ssnake.[/hide]

And Vamp in MGS2, he just doesnt die and looks stupidly cool doing his weird floating stuff.

- Lavos. Incredibly tough boss? Check. Puts fear into you every time he shows up? Check. Amazing intro to discovering him? Check.

Simply put lavos had everything a boss needs. Instead of some random guy bent on world domination this thing is, quite simply, the end. It doesn't have any sort of secret plan or plot against you. All you know is at a certain time this guy shows up and destroys the world as you know it.

Seeing how the world is (through the time travel in the game) after Lavos was huge in my opinion. So many times I'm dying to wait to see what would happen if said big bad boss guy actually did take over the world, actually did kill almost everyone. This game allowed you to see that.

The best part is you found this broken, devastated world before you found out about lavos. Its simply amazing and one of my favorite villains, ever.

As soon as I read the original post I though of Lavos. Now imagine we had a graphical remake of Chrono Trigger for the Wii... :shock:

I was also thinking about Starcraft, but neither did the Overmind nor Kerrigan seemed good enough for me.

Maybe Captain K.Rool? :lol:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

1. Kane (shining force)

2. Repta (Red Faction II)

3. Calypso (Twisted Metal)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

1. Sephiroth

2. Gannondorf

3. Xemnas

Just my opinion

Edit: Idk, you can't really call Org. 13 a villain, they are just Sora's enemy and have different motives, I see them as neutral if you remember the part were they said they were shuned by both light and dark.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

not really villians but, they hurt... a lot...

BoB, Band of Brothers

Goonswarm

... Have your wars, I don't care, just leave my covetor alone... no need to pod me.

Say aye if you've been caught up in their fleet battles in low sec or 0.0,

EVE-online, not fun is it?

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Can I vote for a group of people or just one person?

If I can vote for a group: Organization XIII

If just 1 person: Xehanort(he must be really poweful to survive turning into a heartless AND a nobody, and still have a real body)

MY list:

1:Xehanort

2: Arkham(from devil may cry, he has the evil laugh DOWN)

3:(no idea yet)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Well I think Ridley is impressive, but not the best. Ghoma is a constant, a pretty good boss. Bowser battles are normally easy, I don't know why...

I would have to say my favorite villan ever is...Im sorry I just can't come up with a good one...I'll think about and edit my post later

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

• 3 weeks later...